Overdose of Minnie everytime

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I know this forum love Minnie a lot , I am also not a hater i really love HS & Minnie bond but I really feel Makers are not maintaining balance .Why on earth everything has to be about Minnie in this show when it is suppose to be Babita's journey . Minnie gets more screenspace than those Tv bahus of other show .We get everything about Minnie in details .She gets maximuam monologues , every damn scene with Hanita ,family remembers , her own friends & even with random strangers too ðŸ˜µ .There are some episodes without Hanumaan singh some without Babes but Minnie has to there in every episode in every scene  .we are not getting Hanita in their own wedding here too Minnie Minnie all the time .Hanita  do everything according to Minnie will plan .I feel writers write show for her only in such a way that only Minnie can be a priority of every situation now post Hanita marriage it will go worse ðŸ¤¢i have always supported her but now it's really going overboard & I can surely say I am not in minority maximum comments on YouTube Instagram Twitter is about too much of Minnie in every damm scene  .Please writers don't be biased & try to balance Hanita scene too .Not everyone watch show for Minnie's journey some really wants to see Babes journey too.I am not saying don't show Minnie just saying please show Babita & Hanumaan singh too 

Edited by ssuuvvii - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. Nowadays they are showing a lot of Mini. But, genuinely, in "REAL LIFE", after a second marriage, the child automatically becomes a priority. It's very difficult to discharge the child away from your life and priority after a second marriage. After such a point in life, you would tend to neglect your daughter. And that's where they are heading towards. Its oblivious, that an 18 year old daughter who needs to decide her life at this point is focusing on her mother's life, needs to bother about her life as well. And daughters, specially who are of her age, are extremely over protective of their mothers, who are victims of such cases as Babita. It's not easy to say, that Mini and Hs are going overboard showcasing love. That's how it is. And he is totally in love with Mini, because he doesn't have a child of his own. And she is now more than anything for him in this world. Its but natural, ya! My own dad loves me more than anything in this world. Particularly because I am the only child and because I am his DAUGHTER. Please dont tell that you are getting irritated by that element. And I wonder you have a problem because they are showing more of Mini or they are showing less Hanita scenes. I think you should see a tweet of Rajita, where she says, this is NOT A LOVE STORY, but the story of a mother and daughter. And, that's the tagline of that show, ek maa ne apni beti ko janam diya hai lekin use udna, beti sikhayegi. In real life, in such a situation, you will not see the couples romancing all the time, but they give more attention to their daughter...😊

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think it's because Minnie is about to have a breakdown or something...and they are building up to how everything in the environment is effecting her 

I don't think she has thought about how the dynamics will change after marriage 

Granted they have been living together as a family for some time...but not in this new dynamic

I feel Minnie is in for a shock...and may leave to be on her own for a bit 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes the show on its own with just Babita and Mini was going to be canned after a set number of episodes as its only so far that you can it otherwise it becomes boring and hence Sony is known for short and sweet dramas.

Its only the introduction of HS and Lally which has made the show today.

Deny it if you can but it was already written in for some romance and hence its still on Air today otherwise it was going like Ladies special.

Anisha22 thumbnail

Seriously, love Minni, love ashnoor, love babes-minni, hs-minni bond, love everything about her, bt overdose of anything can be poisonous. This track give me only day feeling about Minni, no one doing anything except Minni in whole marriage track, not even a single adult.. Everyone's problem solver is Minni be it Babita, or HS, everyone listening her, obeying her, no one even advise her about the arrangements.. For god shake she is only 17, still a minor according to Indian Constitution.. Why burden her so much, in reality she can't arrange a whole marriage by her own, no matter how desperate she is.. In Reality a 17 yrs teenager cant give such life changing  Gyan or can't be psychologist for every problem her babes face or every emotions her HS face, no matter how mature she can be, after all She is still a teenager, and a long life and many experience she yet to face. Please CVs don't show Minni as a overaged woman Dan her original age, Sometimes her Gyan do sound OTT like aunties.. Let Minni enjoy her teenage, it has it's own essence, explore different problems face by teenagers rather always concerning about Babes, HS problems.. Minni is a girl and a daughter, no matter how mature she can be, she cant take the mother place of her own mother's life.. stop showing her like mother of Babes.. stop showing her mahan, stop showing her a super women, stop showing her as a psychologist, stop showing her as a sacrificer, Just show her as normal girl next door type teenager who loves her mother imensely, who has her own demands problem, enjoyments in life too which eventually effects her babes life..  Dats it.. 

P.s I will not mind if CVs stop showing Minni in every scene, even in every hanita scene.. Frankly she is not needed in every scene.. And yes agree, it's hanita's wedding, and we get least hanita scene in dis track, it's weird, specially weird when they live in a same house.. More Dan hanita wedding, dis track seems like how Minni can arrange a marriage and nurture her mother like a mother track.. 

And Mickey yr, I know you concern about Minni, and it's good bt stop saying same words every time,, agar Minni ko yeh sab karte huye bura nehi v lag Rahi Hain to v you make her feel bad by saying everytime.. kuch aur v bol sakte ho, dusre topic pe.  

Edited by Anisha22 - 4 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I agree. Nowadays they are showing a lot of Mini. But, genuinely, in "REAL LIFE", after a second marriage, the child automatically becomes a priority. It's very difficult to discharge the child away from your life and priority after a second marriage. After such a point in life, you would tend to neglect your daughter. And that's where they are heading towards. Its oblivious, that an 18 year old daughter who needs to decide her life at this point is focusing on her mother's life, needs to bother about her life as well. And daughters, specially who are of her age, are extremely over protective of their mothers, who are victims of such cases as Babita. It's not easy to say, that Mini and Hs are going overboard showcasing love. That's how it is. And he is totally in love with Mini, because he doesn't have a child of his own. And she is now more than anything for him in this world. Its but natural, ya! My own dad loves me more than anything in this world. Particularly because I am the only child and because I am his DAUGHTER. Please dont tell that you are getting irritated by that element. And I wonder you have a problem because they are showing more of Mini or they are showing less Hanita scenes. I think you should see a tweet of Rajita, where she says, this is NOT A LOVE STORY, but the story of a mother and daughter. And, that's the tagline of that show, ek maa ne apni beti ko janam diya hai lekin use udna, beti sikhayegi. In real life, in such a situation, you will not see the couples romancing all the time, but they give more attention to their daughter...😊

I know it's not a love story & nowhere I demanded any romance ..I am not irritated with hanita priotizing Minnie   ..Minnie - HS bond is my fav thing in this show till now but the way they are giving Minnie scenes em sure I am gonna be irritated & won't be able to enjoy HS-Minmie ..So I am just saying screenplay need to be improved as many are not liking Minnie overdose in every damn scene ..Babita can have her solo scenes too .Hanumaan also can have but these days it's all about Minnie .The storytelling has become bit unappealing  with.Minnie centric tracks &  she is not solo lead of the show so I get no point to keep her in every frame  

ssuuvvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think it's because Minnie is about to have a breakdown or something...and they are building up to how everything in the environment is effecting her 

I don't think she has thought about how the dynamics will change after marriage 

Granted they have been living together as a family for some time...but not in this new dynamic

I feel Minnie is in for a shock...and may leave to be on her own for a bit 

Yes I get all this and I have problems with Minnie side of story but writers need to give story to other leads too independent of Minnie ..& for that screenplay need to be balanced thats what I am.saying ..

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think after marriage we will get to see more Hanita scenes..and hopefully Minni will go back to school..Im still confused as to whether she is in school or not...aren't her grades suffering? Never see her do homework or even mention classes from last little while

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

totally agree with your thoughts.

I am sure no body hates Minnie here, we all love her and the bond betweeen HS-Minnie and HS-Babes is really very strong but we have to remember there is a limit to everything.

Extreme of anything is never good.

screenspace of Minnie is so much that we are begging for Hanita scenes,I think we all know  that they are building up for Big Minnie breakdown after the marriage but pushing her in every scene is not the answer.She is definitly important character show and this marriage track for Hanita is also very very important.The track is supposed to show the importance of second chance, how important it is to move on and give life another chance.

We want to see the transition of Hanuman and Babita , how they are also struggling and nervous about this marriage but still having the courage to take the leap of faith. But showing Minnie in every scene is just ruining the essence and importance of this marriage.

flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I second third fourth this....PL make it about d parents of Minnie too...