RoNakshi OS- Will You Be My Girlfriend?

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit: “I love you.”

Sonakshi was left stunned after Rohit’s confession. His simple confession, three simple words. He had said if aloud finally. She didn’t expect this from him. The last time, she had seen how he was still in love with Raima. She had seen him still stuck in his past, or their past.

Sonakshi: “You what?”

Rohit: “I said, I am in love with you.”

Sonakshi: “I am not deaf. I heard that the very first time.” She said pushing him back,creating some distance in between them.

Rohit: “Why are you mad? I am trying to tell you I really do love you.”

Sonakshi: “Really?Are you sure Dr. Sippy? Because last time I checked you were still in love with Raima.”

Right there,Sonakshi said it. She didn’t mean to have this conversation with him, not today. Last few weeks, since Raima came out of the coma, Rohit had been with her, literally every minute. She had seen all of this and realized that she was a fool to fall in love with him. She had seen him take care of Raima, talk to her for endless hours and smile. That’s when she decided that she has to move on. She is a strong woman, she didn’t need any man in her life. She can live her life, on her terms and conditions. She had moved past him, keeping their moments spent together as a memory for her life. It was as if the universe was mocking her. A few weeks ago, this was all she wanted to listen to. It would have been music to her ears, three simple words that caused her heart to flutter and skip a beat. But alas she was wrong. Today, this man again comes back in her life, causing her to relive all that she put behind her. The audacity this man has.

Rohit snapped his fingers in front of her causing her to break her reverie and look at him.

Rohit: “I really am in love with you.”

Sonakshi: “Don’t do this Rohit. Don’t break my heart all over again. I can’t survive another time.”

Sonakshi nearly pleaded in front of him.

Rohit: “Why will I break you heart Sona?”

Sonakshi didn’t respond. He slowly cupped her face and made her look at him. He slowly wiped her tears away and was making small circles on her cheek with his knuckles.

Sonakshi: “Let me be very honest. I am in love with you. Yes, it was not love at first sight. It was slow and gradual, first I thought it was infatuation, later deep respect and then eventually love. The day I realized that I was in love with you, I knew I wanted this, I wanted us.”

Rohit was about to say something, but she stopped him.

Sonakshi: “Please let me finish. But the day you found out about Raima, you left me. I was jealous. But then I thought maybe you needed closure. So I let you be there.Take care of her and honestly, it killed me. I knew deep down somewhere,probably you feel the same. But then your past comes back. I backed away. You know what I wanted when I realized I love you, I wanted a marriage with you, kidswith you and growing old. Telling our grand-kids our crazy love story. That’s all I have ever wanted. So please tell me honestly, without a doubt in your mind that you love me. I don’t want to be your rebound.”

Rohit gently took her hand in his. He led to the couch and sat her down. He sat on the floor,looking at the woman who his heart dearly loves.

Rohit: “I want that too Sona. I want all of this, marriage and kids. I want us. You are not are rebound, you are not a pretense. I love you with all I have.”

Sonakshi’s crying slowed down.

Sonakshi: “You want us too?”

Rohit: “Yes, like you said, love was gradual for me. Raima was my past and I took care of her was me trying to move over my guilt of not saving her. It was purely professional. Don’t you see the changes in me? Huh?”

Sonakshi nodded in negative.

Rohit: “Don’t you think I am more lively, more enthusiastic and happier Sona?”

This statement by him made Sonakshi’s heart flutter. She made him happy, she made him enjoy life and she made it joyful.

Sonakshi: “I am sorry. I had fears and they were just. I didn’t want to lose you. The thought of us not being real, made me mad. I thought I could live with our memories,who am I kidding. I was heartbroken for past few days. The only thing that kept me sane was my work.”

Rohit: “So would you like to be my girlfriend?”

Sonakshi: “Wow! We are using labels now Dr. Sippy?”

Rohit: “Yes, you don’t want to be my girlfriend?” he asked hurt and sadness evident in his voice.

Sonakshi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, making him gasp.

Sonakshi: “I would like that too. But if I agree then you cannot make fun of my profession. I love my art Rohit. Just like for you, medicine is important part of your life,acting is the same for me. Deal?”

He smiled and nodded positively. She rested her forehead against his. They stayed like that for what seemed forever. That’s when Rohit broke the magical silence that had engulfed them.

Rohit: “Sona…”

Sonakshi: “Hmmm…”

Rohit: “I am starving. I need dinner, babe.” He stressed the word babe.

Sonakshi: “Okay. I will order something.”

Rohit chuckled at her response. She was so innocent and naïve sometimes.

Rohit: “Uhhuh Sona. I meant you.”

Sonakshi finally realized his meaning and gasped.

Sonakshi: “You just asked me to be your girlfriend. You want to sleep with me so soon? Wow Dr.Sippy. Really low.”

Rohit pulled her closer.

Rohit: “I was joking.”

Sonakshi: “Good. Because if you want this to work, woo me first. The whole deal Dr.Sippy. Flowers, gifts,chocolates and everything.”

Rohit gently kissed her cheek and pulled her in a warm embrace. They stayed like that. Just being with each other and enjoying the silence. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Slow progression that's we need

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

Slow progression that's we need

Thank you! 

Yes. I want to see a slow progression. I want them to have a conversation. Let them take small steps in their relationship. 

Love,

Mayu 

-Mayu- thumbnail

Thank you! 

Love, 

Mayu 

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it. How it was on point no beating around the bush and upto the mark. Please bring on more of this kind. You are fab🤗

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful OS dear. Them falling in love should be a gradual process. We all want to enjoy their small moments like these

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One word

AMAZING!!!!! 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omggggg!!! This was so basic but beautiful 💗💗

Would love to read more from you🤗💜

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

I loved it. How it was on point no beating around the bush and upto the mark. Please bring on more of this kind. You are fab🤗

Thank you!

Definitely writing more:)

Yes, I want to see them have a conversation like this. Plain and simple. 

Love,

Mayu

-Mayu- thumbnail

Thank you!

Love, 

Mayu