Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

IDK but mujhe everytym bas yeh strong si feeling aati hai ki VeKar ki shaadi hui hi nahi hain.. may b ghar walon ko bhi pata nahi.. may bi Kartik ne last moment mein snap karke kuch kiya aur mandir mein shadi karke or sidha marriage register karke aagaya ho..

1 i dnt think Kartik is able to handle all the shaadi and its rasams with someone else than Naira... jis tarhah ki uske Naira k prati pagal pan dikhaya gaya hai show mein usse toh bich shaadi mein heart attack aajana chaiyešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

2 all the rituals are not getting fulfilled and every tym kartik is giving that victory smile.. jo sab ko dikhta nahi..

3 V toh kartik k piche lattoo thi hi.. so agar kartik ne usse shadi k wadon k bajaye ye wadein de diye ki wo usse uski jindagi mein jagah dega.. V uski responsibility hai and wo use nibhayega..chahe kuch bhi hojaye unke ristein ko naam milega this n that bla bla bla.. toh jis tarike ka V ka character dikhaya gaya hain woh toh usse manegi hi.. and V baar baar Naira ko kartik ki wife bhi bol rahi thi..

AGAR CVS KO KAIRA FANS KI PADI HOTI TOH Shaadi KA TRACK AATA HI NAHI.. kuch bhi ho yaar iss show ka jo naam hain.. jo iska safar hai ye second wife ki story match nahi karti.. YA TOH KAMINE LOGON KI SATAK GAYI THI YA FIR KARTIK KI BUT DONON HI HALAT MEIN HARAMIYON NE HAMARI SATKA DI..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Literally said the same thing on another thread yesterday. Everything indicates that the marriage did happen but Kartikā€™s behaviour is very odd. 

He can only be insensitive towards Nairaā€™s pain ever since Naira made him a family man, so for him to act this way towards Vedika is unsettling. He doesnā€™t even flinch at the mention of Vedika being his wife or her performing all rituals, etc. Thatā€™s very unlike Kartik. How can he be this immune to Nairaā€™s pain? 

Heā€™s constantly rubbing ā€œex-wifeā€ in Nairaā€™s face. Obviously heā€™s using it to rile her up but does it make sense to call her his ex-wife to get a reaction out of her if itā€™s the truth? He did the same during his fake marriage with Aashi. He wanted Naira to open up to him, hence he kept mentioning the wedding to her. The same seems to be happening now. Letā€™s see. 

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Literally said the same thing on another thread yesterday. Everything indicates that the marriage did happen but Kartikā€™s behaviour is very odd. 

He can only be insensitive towards Nairaā€™s pain ever since Naira made him a family man, so for him to act this way towards Vedika is unsettling. He doesnā€™t even flinch at the mention of Vedika being his wife or her performing all rituals, etc. Thatā€™s very unlike Kartik. How can he be this immune to Nairaā€™s pain? 

Heā€™s constantly rubbing ā€œex-wifeā€ in Nairaā€™s face. Obviously heā€™s using it to rile her up but does it make sense to call her his ex-wife to get a reaction out of her if itā€™s the truth? He did the same during his fake marriage with Aashi. He wanted Naira to open up to him, hence he kept mentioning the wedding to her. The same seems to be happening now. Letā€™s see. 

M glad i am not the only onešŸ–šŸ»

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i kind of noticed  it too but being a father of a sick child and him just returning to him made me feel he has not thought about it.... maybe they didnt marry...or maybe everyone wants naira to open up...but then why would kdadi feel guilty...there can be a outcome that how vedika and kartik only knows that they didnt marry and everyone else assumed ..but then why would vedika mumble to herself that she is kartiks wife...when she is alone. That thought irked me. 

I still believe in rajan ji words when he said that you will know whythis track came into existence   .....i am waiting upon that. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reading such thoughts actually made me doubt the actuality of marriage... Kartik's behaviour is indeed out of the place...did u notice how today he was relieved/happy on realising he broke Naira's fast? He isn't sure Naira still loves him to do anything about the situation hence he asked Naira in the first confrontation whether she hated him. Also when he misunderstood Naira eating the meal, he said to himself that she broke my heart and my hopes. Hopes for what? Does he hope of reconciling with Naira? Vedika is his responsibility and no matter under what circumstances they got married, she is his wife (as per everyone) but there's not even one pounce of guilt in him for cheating her and neither does he show any awkwardness around Vedika. He is either really insensitive towards Vedika or there's more than what meets the eye. Probably there's a secret pact between the two of them and family isn't in the knowledge of this.

But Vedika's possessiveness for Kartik makes me feel probably we r thinking too much about all this. Why did she take Naira's promise to leave their lives? How can she even expect Kartik will love her in Naira's presence if they r not married at all? Why is she so concerned about Naira fasting for a man who isn't her husband? 

I m looking forward to seeing how this marriage part ends positively. Hope CVs can come out of festive mode soon and come to real issues.

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I already said the same thing. Karthik asked Vedika to fake it Infront of family and Naira but Vedika double crossed Karthik and started blackmailing Naira to leave Karthik and let him be happy with Vedika.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

I already said the same thing. Karthik asked Vedika to fake it Infront of family and Naira but Vedika double crossed Karthik and started blackmailing Naira to leave Karthik and let him be happy with Vedika.

Oh my god. šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

i kind of noticed  it too but being a father of a sick child and him just returning to him made me feel he has not thought about it.... maybe they didnt marry...or maybe everyone wants naira to open up...but then why would kdadi feel guilty...there can be a outcome that how vedika and kartik only knows that they didnt marry and everyone else assumed ..but then why would vedika mumble to herself that she is kartiks wife...when she is alone. That thought irked me. 

I still believe in rajan ji words when he said that you will know whythis track came into existence   .....i am waiting upon that. 

With kartik you see he is uncomfortable around V but he doesnot give a dammn you see.. not bothered at all.. and the victory smile he is giving these days.. spc after making Naira drink water at teej..what was that.. may be we are expecting such thing so we might be assuming things but.. its so confusing.. kuch toh gadbad hai dayašŸ¤­

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Oh my god. šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

I think may b Kartik has promised her happiness and relation in behalf of her love.. but he surely cannot love any other person but the main point is karthik can never marry anybody else.. uska character wesa hai hi nahi.. neither can Naira.. Naira toh saaf saaf inkar kardegi.. woh kisi k dawab mein hi nahi aayegi.. but Kartik does get influences.. but still he can never complete the rituals of marriage with anybody else.. his heart cannot stay calm if he has to sit beside somebody in mandap.. i could have believed if it was a court marriage.. but doing all the rituals and saat pheras is so not him.. 

Cvs ne sirf fan k gusse k wajeh se scenes nahi cut kiye.. there should be some thing more and from what i have heard.. shoot toh acha khasa lamba scene huwa tha but humein flashback mein secs ka dikhaya.. and if you notice shadi ka pura zikr nahi huwa theek se.. 

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Did u notice how today he was relieved/happy on realising he broke Naira's fast? That victory smile he had omfg

first confrontation whether she hated him. Yes he asked her.. nafrat karti ho na tum mujhse...šŸ˜Ŗ

heart and my hopes. Hopes for what? Does he hope of reconciling with Naira?  Exactly isnt it.. these are signs that still holding us in them..

there's a secret pact between the two of them and family isn't in the knowledge of this. 

Remember how V said she needs some time, she was a bit awkward at first and was always naming Naira as kartiks wife .. but then Kartik was too upset and was always fighting with Naira.. so she must have assumed that there is nothing betn Kaira now.. and all were busy blaming Naira as well

How can she even expect Kartik will love her in Naira's presence if they r not married at all?   She is dellusional girll haha.. she has been onesidedly crushing on Kartik.. and may be he promised her a relation but did not actually marry her and all she sees now is kairas fight and anger and the family is also angry at Naira so may be she thinks Naira is history nowbut now look the family is actually started to soften towards Naira.. lets just wait and watch nowšŸ‘šŸ»