Rajan shahi slammed by not acknowledging to praise hina n karan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well deserved slam because it is Naitik/Akshara that brought this show to heights for so many years. There was a time when this show was coming 5 to 7 days a week. If anything he should be very grateful to them because they deserve to be acknowledged and be part of this celebration much more than anyone else. The original cast should all be part of this celebration because without them they would have not survived this long. They brought lot of grace and integrity to the show which is now lost.

I am personally grateful to all the original cast of this show that made it a wonderful show. Thank you Hina Khan and Karan Mehra and all original cast for your wonderful acting and presentation of what was a beautiful storyline. Miss the good old days.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail

True ... of course Kaira played a good hand in taking the baton forward but that doesn’t mean people who brought it to this heights are to be ignored .. if they don’t let the show run for 8 years where would it’s success be ... everybody is to appreciated .. but alas Rajan is the anchor and would chose to please people who are in good terms with him ... 

But kudos to the entire cast and I hope the show comes back to real world soon like it was once before 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rose2015

Well deserved slam because it is Naitik/Akshara that brought this show to heights for so many years. There was a time when this show was coming 5 to 7 days a week. If anything he should be very grateful to them because they deserve to be acknowledged and be part of this celebration much more than anyone else. The original cast should all be part of this celebration because without them they would have not survived this long. They brought lot of grace and integrity to the show which is now lost.

I am personally grateful to all the original cast of this show that made it a wonderful show. Thank you Hina Khan and Karan Mehra and all original cast for your wonderful acting and presentation of what was a beautiful storyline. Miss the good old days.

Well said. Hina and Karan held YRKKH for 8+ years and should get credit where it is due because without them, RS wouldn't even have a long rated show. Seriously, RS needs to wake up and knowledge them too.

rose2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Well said. Hina and Karan held YRKKH for 8+ years and should get credit where it is due because without them, RS wouldn't even have a long rated show. Seriously, RS needs to wake up and knowledge them too.

Yes we need to give them a virtual toast. We have not forgotten their efforts that helped in reaching to 3000 episodes.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

It is Akshara and Naitik’s story ..that pulled me to the show and made me a loyal viewer. I agree Naira and Kartik lived up to the challenge and still made the show engaging .How could Rajan Shahi forget the original pair..? They deserve a big round of applause from all the unit members including Mr Rajan Shahi.

itsmeroma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Rajan Shahi was wrong for not acknowledging the entire cast but I have not seen any message from Hina or Karan for yeh Rishta milestone.  Both ended relationship on sour note.  

rose2015 thumbnail

It just goes to show that everyone is replaceable. Even the main leads. Today it is Karthik and Naira and tomorrow it could be someone else. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well well deserved slam of Mr.Rajan Shahi, he achieved milestone of 3000 episodes by DESTROYING the integrity and simplicity of YRKKH. Now It's a crap fest. 

Just look at the story what's happening. There is no RISHTA no love no purity. 

With original cast, YRKKH also lost its charm and originality. 

Rajan should have thanked Karan and Hina for their superb chemistry and all those of original cast members, who held this show for 8 years. He should not have forgotten his roots but he's flying right now with this success. One day when he will fail, that day he will realize their importance. 

Congrats YRKKH for 3000, but Don't forget what you lost with this achievement. 😏😏

rose2015 thumbnail

I come across old episodes and watch them at times. Wow what a different feel the show had. The show title maybe the same but what appears on tv today is a completely different show.