Fun topic hanita post wedding scenes

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok guys so we know hanita are getting married and we get lots of emotional scenes but lets list romantic, cute funny scenes which you want to see

I want to see a hubby wife fight regarding wet towel, or room mess

2) them making pots again

3) rain sequence

4) a bathroom romance like HS asking for towel from babita.

5) dont know if this will happen or not but if they actually have pregnancy track in mind then Thanedar dealing with thandedarni's cravings, mood swings. 

P.S : i personally want them to show pregnancy track bcz that is something missing from both of their lives. Babita missed all those pampering and care and HS missed or never get to witness all those moments that father experience. 

Also the haveli which once saw a child suffer, will witness a new child grow with all the love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Babita taking care of HS when he comes from police station

HS cooking for babita 

HS looking after babita when she is ill

Everyone comes for dinner and HS babita romance aankhon aankhon maim

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What HS and Babes have is mature and different from the run of the mill romance. So far writers have done a great job with HS and Babes scenes. I am sure whatever they have in future will be equally good and surprising. 

If I have my wish then, I want Babita to be invested in this relationship as much as HS seems to be nowadays. HS talking and sharing stuff with Babes and not someone else. That couple kinds of understanding that they have always had. The same charm should be back after wedding. That's something I want to see. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Babita personally dropping off his lunch at the station.

Them having a light spat about parenting Minnie, then making up.

Shona1991 thumbnail

Don't kill me guys for this wish but I want HS shot and babes feard of loosing and and then taking care of HS and realizing his value and importance...

Want to see Minnie and babes support each other during hs hospital scane the way HS support babes and Minnie I want same but in reverse order.....

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wanted to see a bachelor and Bachelorette party 

Separate one for both groom and bride...where Hanita sneak away from their respective events to spend some romantic time with each other 

Since wedding is happening soon..don't  think I'll get to see this 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I want to see where hanita will do ishaare me baatien where they want to speak to each other but bcoz of ppl at home they can't speak and then will find a way to speak to each other... 

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I also want them to dedicate songs on radio

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheen97

I also want them to dedicate songs on radio

I would love to see that. 

Like they are missing each other or may be to convey something. Some good old song would be perfect. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Don't kill me guys for this wish but I want HS shot and babes feard of loosing and and then taking care of HS and realizing his value and importance...

Want to see Minnie and babes support each other during hs hospital scane the way HS support babes and Minnie I want same but in reverse order.....

Bloodthirsty kahin ki! ðŸ˜†