PRERISH FIC New Shot 6 added pg 8 26\11 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SHELLY0003

prerish habbits!!! *sigh*

I want to call him Rishu baba too ;-) 

rishu is prerna's spoilest baccha. 

i LOVE him as this bajaj. 

update soon naa tooktook baba

pubu dm kar jaldi

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

interesting update..👏

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pubu kya Kia tune đŸ¤Ł

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing... can't wait more..plz update soon

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really nice update. Can't wait to read more. Please try to update quicker, it's a really good story, very different.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishu baba is darling. Masi is good and prerna and her habbits are good to read😊

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read it in a go ,love your take on Prerish .As much as I love Rishabh he is being a tad bit insensitive towards his wife .The man needs to set his priorities straight, he needs to balance his personal and professional life. He has made a horrible concoction out of his personal and professional life . I can't imagine Prerna's plight poor baby!Prerna tending  to Bajaj in his hour of need was so adorable and only Priyu can convince the mighty Bajaj .I so want to know what happened between the both of them. Continue super soon! XOXO 

Edited by Monali5 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing 😍😍

Next update soon please 🙏

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I read all the chapters now. This is such a wonderful story.

They are about to get a divorce in some months and still they have this spark alive in their relationship. 

The past, she wanted a happy married life with him when he is busy with his business. He thought to let her go and she couldn't take it. She is correct from her pov and I think he should think properly what he wants. From the encounters it is clear that he means a lot for her, she would never want this to happen. But why would he want to end this when he also cares for her.

Waiting for the next update now.

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail

Prerna's POV

After some three months I felt his warmth. My body suddenly felt so cold against his. My hands itched to hug him. I wanted to hug him but I didn't. My senses were frozen to dead. Then suddenly he pulled my face up and pecked my forehead. What? I mean what's he doing? Why is he doing? I don’t understand! Well I don’t want to understand either. I am Mrs. Bajaj and I am egoistic too. His effect or say side effect.

So I flinched myself back. Mr. Bajaj’s eyes popped out. “Mr.Bajaj I am not ur wife anymore! Get that clear. I came here for the sake of humanity. Next time se apna khayal khud rakhiye ga kyun ki main ni aayungiii.That was my last visit" I clench my voice in my throat opposite to my state of mind, and crawled off the bed.

“Why are you behaving like this? Priyu" Mr. Bajaj groaned." Like what?" I upped my eyebrows."Like we are strangers."He tried to explain.

“Mr. Bajaj our relationship is going to bury its dead in few months. So please behave how You used to?" I started walking out of the house. I came out of the room, and scanned the house one last time, tears rolled down again. I remembered how I used to call this building my own home, and that stupid, egoistic man was once my husband. I wiped my tears, when maasi called my name." Prerna !!"

" haan maasi boliye!! " I forced a smile. "woh aap ab jab se ghar chord ke chali gayi hai! Baba toh ghar koi bhi khana pasand hi nhi karte!!" she looked at me." Toh main kya Karun!!" I looked away.

" Baba ko Apki aadat ho gayi hai." she gulped.

" Sirf Aadat hi hui h unhe meri..Aadatein badal bhi jaati hai maasi.. Don’t worry." I snapped at her and I walked out of there.

Mr. Bajaj's POV

I knew she would come, she was well aware of the fact that I loathed medicines, and happened to pop them after she helped me with her hands.I don’t know why she is hell bent to change our equation. I mean come on; she has all the rights to take care of me like she always did.

What’s wrong with her? I will never ever deny that I felt terrible when she said that I should learn to take care of myself, because she wouldn't bother next time. Why won't she!? GOD please make her understand that I was seeking a separation for her good only, because I think I am not doing justice to our relationship owing to my work obligations and my inability to understand her wishes. She deserves best. But this girl is busy tearing herself away from me and my life. Why can’t she understand me?

Prerna's POV

I drove as fast as I could, and I reached home in a jiffy.Soon I dashed inside my room. I just wanted to sleep but that hug of his lingered in my body like a second skin.

" Stay away You Bajaj." I groaned no screamed, why the hell I went to him? I am not a doll, that he would twist and turn me according to his wish and will. He wanted a separation for his own good. Most probably to escape the guilt of bestowing me the love and time a wife deserves from a husband, just to suit his own tricks. But I am not going to fall a prey to his baits again. Hugging, and pecking me, he should have done them when Iused wait for him till midnight before dozing off, when I waited for him to wish me on my birthday, but he never did because he was busy dining with his US clients.

Only expensive gifts and jewels will not pamper your wife.You need to invest time and love for that but Mr. Bajaj can never understand that. I don’t how I dozed off in night.

Next morning I woke up with a heavy head. It was quiet early in the morning, I sat up on my bed and clutched my cell phone and dialled a number. " Doctor uncle! " I chipped." Ya.. Good morning Prerna beta!" Came a soothing voice. "Mr. Bajaj  ko wohi tez bukhar ho gaya Hai.. App unhe ek baar dekh aao abhi 8:30 bajne wale hai since he is a lil weak these days.  9 baje tak uth jayenge..Phir office chale jayenge..kisi ki sunege bhi nhi...u know na how's he! “I cringed.

" Aren't you around him." He chipped and I gulped.“Kuch issues hai wo..Hum baad mein baat Karenge unke baarehh mein..app pehle unke liye ek achi si nurse arrange kar dijiye" I chipped anxiously."yaaa sure" he smiled.

“And one more thing." I chewed my lips. “What?" he quipped.

" thode chote tablets prescribe kijiye ga , or else unhegulp karne mein takleef hogi...en woh medicines nhi lenge." My eyes brimmed with tears. I cursed myself.

“what’s wrong Prerna?" his voice was concerned.

"Nothing I am fine. Aap please jaldi jaiyee" I hanged up. There are things and habits in life which run in our veins , I somehow couldn't help it because I know, My heart still bleeds to sense him suffer. May be because he is still my husband? I don't know?

But whatever it is, I will restrict myself from thinking and caring about him. Who is he? What's our bond? Just a namesake and nothing else.

Mr. Bajaj 's POV

I was about to move out of the bed when doctor Shah walked inside with a nurse I suppose. “How are you feeling this morning Rishab?" Dr Shah smiled." better!!" I blinked. He sat beside me and started checking my temperature, BP and what not.

" You will be fine soon and I am leaving a nurse for you here. She will take care of you." He smiled.

"Prerna ne call kiya tha!!" I asked out of the blue. " haan" he smiled and my heart started doing lup dup in my chest.

"Rishab I have known you since long. jab tum half pants pehente the. But trust me none knows you better than Prerna. You know that she loves you alot. Problems hai toh clear Karo na baba" he touched my shoulder well I was aware of the fact that Prerna has a reservoir of affection for me but love ; I don’t think so? Nobody ever loved me. Not even my parents. Mywork obligations, My mistakes, My negligence hurts her a lot. She deserves better. Doctor Uncle went away and that nurse tried to pop tablets inside my mouth that I took it from her fingers. OH! Thanks to Dr Uncle for prescribing smaller pills. I slowly gulped them of my own. My eyes travelled outside the window, it was drizzling outside, my lips curved into a smile “Prerna loves rain” Her smiling face flashed before my eyes.

Well two days at a stretch here in my home rather in my room is the longest period I have been here. I do miss Prerna's presence around me,no files, neither any phone call. I felt free but my heartfelt heavier than usual. Actually the truth is that I blurted out that divorce thing to get a clear conception about her take on the depth of our relationship but she right away packed her stuffs and dashed out of the house. A part of mine wanted to stop her, just like last night but then I thought maybe this is good for her,because I have only gifted her with an eternal wait. I wasn't able to endow her,neither emotional nor physical love, due to my work obligations and emotional disability.

She was considerate, but I thought I was taking advantage of my vulnerability. Yeah maybe I am thinking a bit too much but why was she more than ready to divorce? She could clutch my collar! May be a fight! May be a tight slap! But she just left.

Prerna I just want you to be happy, with me or without me I don’t care. But just be my side please. Don’t hate me.