Bani Jaap will be the doom of this Show!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear CVs,

Sincere question. What was the use of a whole episode dedicated to Raghbir realising and confessing to himself that he has fallen in love with Pragati, when there relationship is still stuck where it was before the realisation.

Today again Raghbir sat in the mandir and we got a loongggg scene of him remembering Bani. And he started believing again because of Harshit’s adopted kid. Seriously? What happened to Pragati’s contribution in that.

I am so done with ranting even. This show might go off air soon (might) because of TRPs and fans who have stuck loyally with the show only due to Praghbir, are still getting Bani Bani in return.

The only progress today was that Harshit was finally revealed as the hooded guy.

Baki on Praghbir front, I have lost all hope from CVs. It’s always one step ahead two steps back for them for Praghbir.

Just the other day Raghbir was saying that if something had happened to Pragati he would have died. And today he was saying that it’s difficult to accept that? Such inconsistency!

Stop playing with Praghbir fans. What is this obsession with Bani. Jahan zaroorat nahi hai wahan bhi Bani jaap. 

People are crying on Colors page to start Praghbir's love story and the CVs even after the grand love realisation are back to the same Bani Bani Bani.

Matlab hadd hai. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

it seems like a bad epi with bani jaap...🤢

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

praghbir scenes,i can accept that jaap first of all bani is his wife for whom he went crazy and destroyed his life and tried to embrace death...how will he easily forget bani and move on with pragati...like raghbir says its not easy to accept the feelings that he has fallen in love with pragati when he is forcing himself to stick with bani memories...it was not bani jaap but his confusion and dilemma which will end soon...

precap is introguing,i am sure raghbir will save her and this incident will lead him to accept his feelings for pragati

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes even i agree n didn't feel it was not a bani jaap at lot ,instead it was needed since ragbhir is confused .they didn't showed any bani flashback nor he didn't even take bani name in that scene ,which was good enough between emotional pragbhir scene and its needed for the show to progress .