Thank you dear šŸ˜Š

Hopefully I will update today 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is simply brilliant..Too good..šŸ‘

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

šŸ‘šŸ‘for the title....you finally did it...

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I totally think this is the way the story will go in the show. Youā€™ve been able to put words to prernas guilt I donā€™t know how that would be possible for something like this.. so severe.

Keen to read more and it would be great if Prerna could use the words of your title Gustakhi Maaf Kare - title which I love by the way good thinking!! Will keep eye out for next chapter 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SapSur

This is simply brilliant..Too good..šŸ‘

Thank you dear šŸ˜Š

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

šŸ‘šŸ‘for the title....you finally did it...

šŸ˜…šŸ™ˆ

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

I totally think this is the way the story will go in the show. Youā€™ve been able to put words to prernas guilt I donā€™t know how that would be possible for something like this.. so severe.

Keen to read more and it would be great if Prerna could use the words of your title Gustakhi Maaf Kare - title which I love by the way good thinking!! Will keep eye out for next chapter 

Thank you so much ā˜ŗļø

luvzindagi thumbnail

Hey everyone,šŸ˜Š

I know I am really late with the update... And I think it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be...šŸ¤” But this is what I have got right now..so please bear with me šŸ˜³

Cheers

šŸ¤—

Part 2

Prerna went down towards their room and found her husband had already changed into his night clothes. He noticed her as she walked in and picked his phone up to check some important messages ignoring her completely.

'Mr. Bajaj..', she was about to talk but he didn't let her finish.

'Aaj humara Basu Badi me aakhri din hai, and I don't care what people think. Aap is room me rahiye.. Main aaj Kuki ke sath so jaunga', he said and started to walk out of the room.

'Mr. Bajaj wait... Mujhe kuch kehna tha aapse..', she said and he rolled his eyes. He turned to look at her.

'Oh come on Mrs. Bajaj! Agar aap mujhse fir se maafi maangne wali hai.. Toh it's okayā€¦. Aap is galatfehemi me na rahe ki aapne mujhe hurt kiya, ya aapke kuch karne ya na karne se mujhe koi farak padta haiā€¦ Shayad maine hi aapko jarurat se jyada importance de di thiā€¦ so it's okay, aapko kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi hai..', Rishabh replied before she could say anything. He was about to turn around when she spoke again.

'Main ye nahi kehna chahti thi..', she said and Rishabh raised an eyebrow in curious amusement. 'Actually mujhe kuch aur bolna thaā€¦.I know ki maine jo bhi kiya, Anurag ka sath dekar, wo bohot galat tha, par aap ye mat samajhiyega ki main aapko kuch bhi karne se rokungiā€¦', he gave her a questioning look still not understanding what she was implying. 'I mean, aap Anu..Mr. Basu aur Basu industries ke sath jo karna chahte hai kar sakte haiā€¦ He deserves itā€¦ main aapko nahi rokungiā€¦'. Rishabh was surprised at that for two things. First because she didn't have any problem with the Basu's destruction, that he was gonna make sure befalls them. And secondly because she called her lover "Mr. Basu" deliberately. But he hid his surprise expertly behind those cold and intense eyes. He chuckled devilishly at her that sent a shiver down her spine.

'Mrs. Bajaj.. Aapko lagta hai, aap agar rokti toh main ruk jata?? I don't really careā€¦ aur mujhe kuch bhi karne ke liye aapki permission ki jarurat nahi hai', he replied sternly and left the room before she could recover from the shock of his cold fury.

After half an hour

Prerna got freshened up and paced the room, restless with the anger of her husband and the weight of guilt that she was carrying. She badly wanted to go see her daughter Kuki, so she just went towards her room. When she entered Kuki's room, she saw Mr. Bajaj sleeping peacefully on his side facing their daughter, while Kuki slept on his arm. She smiled at the father and daughter.

Prerna walked towards the bed and sat on the other side of Kuki. She caressed her head lovingly, and got a surprise when Kuki opened her eyes to look at her.

'Princess aap ab tak soyi kyu nahi?', Prerna whispered so as not to disturb her peacefully sleeping husband. Kuki signed her that she was missing her. 

'I was missing you too', she told her daughter, who immediately got up from her father's arm and hugged her mother. She hugged her back. Kuki signed her to sleep with her. She was hesitant thinking about her husband's reaction, but gave in looking at the pout on Kuki's face. She smiled and slid down the bed holding her daughter close to her heart. Kuki fell asleep in just the next couple of minutes in her mother's arms, while Prerna looked over her shoulder at her husband's sleeping form.

She had never seen him look so serene as he was then, sleeping beside his daughter. He looked so innocent and much younger as the Moon's rays illuminated his sharp handsome features while a small smile played on his lips. She just kept looking at his beautifully peaceful face and wondered how did she ever doubt this guy?! 

A few minutes later, she saw him stir and a frown appeared on his face. Then she saw him fold his hands near his chest and he shivered a bit. She realised that he must be feeling cold as he hadn't taken the duvet over him. She gently detached herself from Kuki, got up and walked towards his side of the bed. Slowly she pulled the comforter over his body, careful enough not to disturb him. While she covered him with comforter, he turned around and his palm fell on her hand. She gasped at the contact as she felt a warmth spreading throughout her body at his touch. She tried removing her hand from under his, but he stirred a bit, so she stopped. She didn't want him to wake up because of her. She looked at his closed eyes and sat down on the floor beside the bed. 

I am really sorry Mr. Bajajā€¦ I know aap mujhse bohot disappointed hai, bohot gussa hai.. Aur hona bhi chahiye. Jo galati maine ki hai, uske liye mujhe saza milni hi chahiye. Par main aapki maafi aur aapka trust firse vapas pakar hi rahungi. I am so sorry, please mujhe maaf kar dijiye Mr.Bajaj!. Prerna thought looking at his face, her hand still under his. After few minutes sleep overpowered her and she fell asleep with her head resting near his hand. 

Rishabh woke up in the morning and saw Prerna sleeping with her head on the bed. He was surprised to see her asleep on the floor in the sitting position. What is she doing here? He then noticed the comforter over his body and then realised that her hand was under his. So he quickly lifted his hand and got up. He knew she must have come to put the comforter over him. And though he felt a slight tug at his heart for her care, he cannot forget her mistrust so easily. So he got out of the bed without waking her up and entered the washroom to freshen up. 

They shifted to the Bajaj Mansion by afternoon and Prerna efficiently set up Kuki and her room. She had also volunteered to set Mr. Bajaj's room but he didn't allow her to do so and asked Chandu to do it. In the evening, Prerna and Kuki were playing in the hall, when she saw her mother enter the house. She quickly went and stood in front of Veena.

'Maa aap yaha..?', she asked with a smile.

'Woh.. Hume pata chala ki tum log vapas Bajaj mansion shift ho gaye ho toh hum yaha aa gaye', Veena replied. But Prerna still looked curious so she continued. 'Hum Mr. Ba.. Humara matlab damad ji se maafi mangne aaye hai. Galatfehemi me pata nahi humne bhi unhe kitna bura bhala keh diya..!'. Prerna was happy to hear "damad ji" from her mother's mouth. That means she had not only accepted Mr. Bajaj as her son in law, but had also forgiven her.

'Maa aapko maafi mangne ki jarurat nahi hai. I am sure Mr. Bajaj samajh jayenge', Prerna said unaware of Rishabh's presence in the hall who was standing near the staircase. The pillar beside it hid him effectively while heard his wife.

'Jarurat hai Priyuā€¦ humne unhe bohot galat samjha hai.. Hum unse...'

'Shivani??', Prerna asked surprised before Veena could complete, as she saw her sister enter behind her mother. Anger surfaced on Prerna's face as she saw her younger sister coming towards her. 

'Maa isse kahiye yaha se chali jaye', Prerna said to her mother facing away from Shivani. Rishabh was surprised at her cold behavior towards her sister. 

'Priyu di aap..', Shivani tried to say but Prerna cut her off.

'Kaun Priyu di?', Prerna instantly turned towards her and glared angrily. She took a deep breath and turned to look at Kuki. She bent down and told Kuki to go and play in her room. Kuki obeyed her mother and ran up towards her room. After making sure that Kuki was safely out of earshot, Prerna finally turned towards Shivani. 

'Yaha koi Priyu di nahi hai. Yaha sirf Mrs. Bajaj haiā€¦ Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj!', she declared sternly and Rishabh smirked hearing that. 'Unhi Mr. Bajaj ki patni, jinse tu itni nafrat karti hai', Prerna said angrily. 

'Di please main..'

'Kaha tha na tab maine tujhse, ki Mr. Bajaj aisa kar hi nahi sakte?ā€¦ bola tha na, ki wo aise insaan nahi hai jo kisiko maarne ki koshish kare?? Kaha tha na maine ki main jaanti hu unhe, aur wo kabhi aisa nahi kar sakteā€¦ kaha tha na??', she almost shouted and Shivani just nodded in front of her fury.

'Par tune meri baat nahi maaniā€¦ tune apni nafrat ki wajah se bina soche samjhe unpe ilzaam laga diya, just because tune unhe waha dekhaā€¦ meri har baat ko tune apne ilzaamon se kat diyaā€¦ aur main bhi itni badi bewkoof hu ki teri baaton me aa gayi..', she said regretfully. 

'Priyu di main..'

'Main janti hu isme teri galati nahi hai Shiviā€¦ galati meri hai jo maine apne dil ki na sun kar apni behen aur us insaan par jyada trust jo mujhse pyaar karne ka daava karta haiā€¦ Aur meri sabse badi galati ye hai ki mera vishwas apne pati ke upar se dagmaga gayaā€¦ us insaan se jisne hamesha meri care ki, aur mere bare me sochā€¦ aur iske liye main khudko maaf nahi kar paungiā€¦', she rambled her guilt in front of her mother and sister.

'Di I am so sorryā€¦ Main janti hu mujhse..'

'Nahi Shivi.. Ab aur nahiā€¦ tune kaha tha na, ki apne pati aur pyaar me se kisi ek ko chunu.. Toh maine chun liya haiā€¦ Maine apne pati Mr. Rishabh Bajaj ko chuna hai, aur ab unka sath zindagi bhar nahi chhodungiā€¦ Aur Mr. Anurag Basu se ab mera koi rishta nahi, na pyaar ka, na jazbaat ka aur naa hi dosti ka.. Jakar keh dena apne pyare dost seā€¦', she said and looked at Shivani in the eye.

Rishabh felt happy at hearing his wife taking a firm decision. A smile spread across his lips as he realised that she had chosen him. 

'Main janti hu ki isme tera dosh nahi hai Shivi kyunki tune jo kaha nafrat ki wajah se kahaā€¦ dosh mera hai jo maine teri baat maan liā€¦ aur isliye shayad Mr. Bajaj tujhe maaf kar de, par main nahi kar paungiā€¦ tab tak nahi jab tak main khud ko maaf na kar du', Prerna said to her sister and turned towards her mother.

'Maa aap baithiye.. Main Mr. Bajaj ko bula kar lati hu..', she said to Veena with a smile. She turned around and was about to go to call him down when she saw him walking towards them. 

Rishabh greeted Veena politely and respectfully. When Veena tried to apologize to him, he just held her hand and stopped her from doing so. He told her that she is just like his mother and she has every right to be angry with him. Veena blessed him and accepted him as her son in law. She smiled and told him that she couldn't have wished for a better husband for her Prerna. Prerna felt really happy watching this, and very proud of knowing that she chose Mr. Bajaj. Shivani too apologised to him and he forgave her readily. Even though Prerna was angry at Shivi, she felt happy when Shivi called him Jiju. After that Veena and Shivi went to meet Kuki and spent some time with her. Prerna and Rishabh were happy to see that Kuki was getting the love of her Nani and Massi. An hour later Veena and Shivi left, leaving the family together.

Rishabh looked at Prerna once with an impassive face and walked away ordering Chandu to place the dinner on the table. Prerna sighed heavily, but her resolve to earn his forgiveness strengthened. Rishabh sat on the dining table and smiled, realising that his wife really wanted to stay with him now. But he was not gonna forgive her so easily.

I know it didn't have much PreRish interaction, but I just thought this was needed for the story... Also I really wanted to lash out at Shivi after watching the last couple of episodesšŸ˜”.. So maine apni bhadaas story me nikal di... šŸ¤£Hope you guys don't mind 

Thanks for reading... Please leave your comments šŸ˜Š

Edited by luvzindagi - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Writer hoon keh ke nahi likh ke lungi -- My Mantra and I see what you did there too šŸ˜Ž

Awesome update awesome TS I REALLY LOVED IT. And I SO want the same from Bajaj. I love this Bajaj Bajaj the Lattoo is my favorite too but not all the times like now. Thank you so much for this TS I loved it entirely. Especially your Prerna.šŸ˜Ž ļæ¼ also thank you for the comforter scene I SO want it. 

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Nice chapter and hopefully Iā€™ll get my wish fulfilled of seeing Prerna use those words in your title your upcoming chapters..

Mr B will be tough but I think inside sheā€™s chipping away at his anger a little and this was the start

Thanks wonderful to read