If we can why they can't

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nowadays Guruji ka the great vansaj "Rakshit the super hero" has become a showpiece. Like an hit item song in movie .

Seems like he is in for just few minutes of drikshit moments so that fans go gaga over them n forget rest 40 mins bina sir per story by THE Creatives 

mukku in her love for memory loss has   forgot tht dd n rakku trio were here to save d world .

What rakku shona doing smiling stupidly ,nodding at every line of pi n confined to his room ,outside all world is turning upside down .

The promises he made that i can never forget u whatever happens long lost.

Anjaan shown wid shaktiya is easily being controlled by pi Janam

No scene bt dri n romi ????

Rakku has his phone but he is shown wid no curiosity abt finding himself.

Hadd to tabh hui when my 9 yr old neice asked me that how can pi perform Ganesh aarti 😱😱????bhagwan ke naam se toh pishachini,bhoot sab door rehte he na bua??

.Ab bhagwan se bhi darr nahi raha toh rakku kya cheez hai .she used to kb around god idols but ab toh ..........

All d above points r very simple observations not any rocket science 

so now d question arises.....

Who is writing d script has amnesia or is high on something??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The identities and powers of the main characters are so confusing. 

Pi wants the gems to rule the world. But she is ageless and may be seeks immortality? Well, seeing the way she sticks to harming only the Shergills like any other soap vamps, I don't find the harm in her getting all 3 gems and becoming immortal. Chiru claims she is evil, but I just find her bossy, arrogant and doesn't like to lose. She has reserved all her unpleasant punishments for the Shergills and is not even interested in harming anyone outside the family. Well planting the bomb was just a means to bribe DD and it was more 'I don't care' attitude than malicious intent. See even for a maiden's blood she didn't kill Sim or just took a drop of it after scaring her!! She can be in temple and can even do aarti, so why in heavens did Chiru get so hyper about her being evil!! 

Ra seems to have lost his 'I have powers' along with his memory. Was all the powers he had contained in that ring he lost?? 

DD has achieved new powers and keep discovering having a new one with each episode. Yet is clueless or dumb as to use them. If they could change identity with the snap of a finger, why the hell are they entering SH with beard and ghoonghat??? If the writers were planning on using manual disguises why did they have to show that DD could take a diff identity magically? 

There is seriously no brains used in the script writing. 

saanjh11 thumbnail

I also never find her like maut ki marani type She killed many dd parents,Chiru,sunny n la"s friend but it was not at all scary as Chiru described her to b.

we never got to know why she kidnapped papa ????when mahima was guruji 's DNA n better candidate. 

Suddendly she has a crush on Rakku,when we hv seen her uninterested n sarcastic abt pyar,chumma chati😜😜 .Now she wants her ratna wid rakku.

Yes n why DD hiding here n there when they can change their identity  it wud hv been easy to investigate by getting changed to some guest,caterer, panditji etc even to Rakku.

Instead of trapping pi together all r scattered in own worlds bechari DD kya kya toh kareπŸ™„πŸ™„.

Soooo many tangled threads,open tracks,loop holes.😱😱

They r getting all d love n trp .actors got their long due recognition ,fans r going crazy creatives dont have to think abt popularity.Even got extension due to fans.

Yet they r unable to handle d storyline n tracks which should b their concern. 

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously the writing is going worse every episode. The sister's return was bang on but this Rakku Shona thing is disgusting. And of course I agree he has become more of an eye candy and not an actual character. And about bhagwan se darna. Well she walks in and out of Mandie so what can we say about it. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail

There is one thought though... I guess we associate evil with ungodly and hence not being able to be in the presence of God. Yet it could be just a myth or our imagination that we need to believe, to keep the faith that even God's name/place will protect. (Of course I am a believer too and have faith in the Lord.) But when you ponder upon Hindu myths has there ever been an evil character who couldn't stand in the presence of God? Actually some of the mighty evil characters who were killed by Lord Vishnu's incarnations were worshippers of Lord Shiva. 

Yeah I know I am just trying to find justification for what is being shown. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail

I totally agree with u but here Iam  talking in context of serial remember when that dayan from nazar came to hurt divi ,shikhu just sprinkled gangajal n she ran away n Here we hv Shiva n ganesha themselves. 

I mean no consistency dd r shown blessings of shiva n hv come to destroy pi n stop her from getting immortal yet they r shown helpless n defeated nth time,Rakku pleased shiva n got tht sword but for wht?to break d wall πŸ™„πŸ™„ n what they did to tht sword n KV we all saw .What r they trying to show ?aimless scences n tracks 

similar thing goes wid rakkushona n janam crap ,ganesha d vighanaharta ki aarti khud vighana kar rahi hai!!!! .

As if all this was not enough Rakku ko pi ka naya bichchu wid a difference bana diya 😜😜😜

Indulekha00 thumbnail

The sword and KV loss fiasco made the protectors of the world look way too dumb and careless. It is all the fault of the script writer coz it wasn't that much difficult to bring about  the same end result in an alternate way (if that was so much needed for the story) . 

But for the daayan gangajal part, I think the writer just followed that from nazar. Here may be she conceptualized her antagonist as being able to be before God. I agree it kind of contradicts our belief that no evil entity can stand before God or worship Him/Her. It contradicts our faith that darkness (or dark beings) can never face the Light. 

Anyways I do not think the script writer has a detailed plan of how to go about the story. Even before the extension it was full of incomplete and needless tracks (like maanya's death investigation, sunny's disappearance going unnoticed to name a few.) Where did the narag praani who had powers like Pi go? 

Mukku's answer to every q is lolipop drikshit scene as distraction.