Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

Haan bhai forum ban gaya thanks to you ⭐️ and I see many posts.... reminds me of Sasu Maa..πŸ˜†
Of course, I still wish one of Param's screen character receiving a tragic end. Mata might kill Randhir for keeping high hopes for another season πŸ€£

Haiwaan mein yeh shaadi drama nahi chahaye, triangle dekh rahe hain that's enough. Actually, I wanted to open one post against Mata for portraying women in negative pictures. Free time pe try analyzing all the female characters (excluding Amrita) in Haiwaan, sab ko too low standard dikhaya hai, greedy for money. 😳

Why RiDhir? SanDhir jaisa sound kar raha hai.

Yes Sasu Maa alert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but don't worry you won't have to paint it pink this time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Shit I miss those days πŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜‚ Sasu Maa is missing from Whats App too 😌

Yeah if S1 turns out to be a hit then be prepared for S2 with RiDhir ka beta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

No comments on FL 😬 Not only in both the Matas show but max shows on ITV FLs are mahan.. Makers has no idea what to do if the FLs are grey πŸ™„ 

RiDhir is liked by most.. Ranita Adhir AmDhir RanAm were some other options 😌 BTW RiDhir sounds more like ViDhir πŸ˜‚ 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Randhir might forget everything after love confession. πŸ˜†That's how Indian Shows works. 

Let's see what happens

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Yes Sasu Maa alert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but don't worry you won't have to paint it pink this time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Shit I miss those days πŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜‚ Sasu Maa is missing from Whats App too 😌

Yeah if S1 turns out to be a hit then be prepared for S2 with RiDhir ka beta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

No comments on FL 😬 Not only in both the Matas show but max shows on ITV FLs are mahan.. Makers has no idea what to do if the FLs are grey πŸ™„ 

RiDhir is liked by most.. Ranita Adhir AmDhir RanAm were some other options 😌 BTW RiDhir sounds more like ViDhir πŸ˜‚ 

Luckily IF ranking system is down and I'm saved Last time, Sasu maa was seen in one of colors show forum (Source: Moni). πŸ€” Randhir will die while trying to save Ansh from the evil force. πŸ˜ƒ Mata can udofy anybody, anytime for ratings. πŸ˜Ž 

I haven't seen FL character like Vidushi ever again. She was good and bad at the same time, with strong emotions. Right now ITV is full of either too mahan or too negative FL. Amirta in Haiwaan doesn't appeal that much either.

By Gawd ViDhir 🀣 

P.S: Emotional attachment to SanDhir makes it really hard imaging  another name with DHIR with. Mere liye R2 and Amirta hi theek hai. πŸ˜ƒ

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yaar why you want randhir dead?and Ridhir love story say itna allergy?🀣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
romaila thumbnail

@Mages: Arre nahi! I'm not allergic to love story, the thing is am bored of watching the same romance drama in every show.

And why I want R2 dead....πŸ˜† well mere bachpan ka dream hai to see one of Param's screen character receiving tragic ending. πŸ€£ Haiwan marking its footprint with a tragic ending would be the most surprising and interesting way to end the show.

ITV should mature a little and show something different. The world doesn't revolve around romance, there's many thing to show and SC-FI thriller can be an important source to educate an audience.  

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yaar why you want randhir dead?and Ridhir love story say itna allergy?🀣

Hahahaha Pinks wanted Rangeela to die in Ghulaam - He  lived happily ever after πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She wanted Fawad to die in MKRL too n he too lived happy ever after πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now she wants Randhir dead too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty he too will live happily ever after with Amrita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Mages: Arre nahi! I'm not allergic to love story, the thing is am bored of watching the same romance drama in every show.

And why I want R2 dead....πŸ˜† well mere bachpan ka dream hai to see one of Param's screen character receiving tragic ending. πŸ€£ Haiwan marking its footprint with a tragic ending would be the most surprising and interesting way to end the show.

ITV should mature a little and show something different. The world doesn't revolve around romance, there's many thing to show and SC-FI thriller can be an important source to educate an audience.  

Told ya already wish for his long life maybe  then he might die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pinku... soniyo.... πŸ€—πŸ€—

romaila thumbnail

@Shekhawat:  I wish Randhir 2 lives (dies) long (soon). πŸ˜ƒ

@Ria@ Shekhawat ke Rio Biscuit πŸ€— Kidhar thi Madam?

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@pinks....haiwan forum ka pata thikana khoj rahi thi.πŸ˜†