Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What the f*ck with Vijay's ugly chest hair. Get waxed man. Will people accept , if Kiara shows off her legs without waxing them? These ugly ass men should shave their chest hair and beards. Kudh bandar jaisey dikthey hey par chahiye Emma Watson  jaisi ladkiya.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vijay Devarakonda is all set to meet Karan Johar, Sajid Nadiadwala and Siddharth Roy Kapoor in Mumbai this week.

By : David Johnson

Sep 3, 2019 12:22 IST

Vijay Devarakonda addressing the pre-release event of DorasaniVijay Devarakonda addressing the pre-release event of DorasaniTwitter

Vijay Devarakonda seems to be prepping up for his Bollywood entry and will be leaving to Mumbai to meet a few big producers. Despite his previous movie Dear Comrade failed to set the box office on fire, leading production houses have shown interest in launching him in the Hindi film industry.

Rumours in Telugu media say that Vijay Devarakonda will be leaving to Mumbai on 6 September. He has appointments with three big producers like Karan Johar of Dharma Productions, Sajid Nadiadwala of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment and Siddharth Roy Kapoor of Roy Kapur Films.

It has to be noted that Dear Comrade Hindi remake rights are with Karan Johar, but Vijay Devarakonda, during the promotions of the film, has categorically stated that he does not like to act in the remake of his own films. So, the young Telugu star is likely to be discussing fresh stories with the leading filmmaker.

Sources close to the actor have confirmed about his visit, but refuse to admit about the actor meeting the three big producers. It is said that Vijay Devarakonda is not in a hurry to make his Bollywood debut and he sees his entry to Hindi movies as an extension and not a progression of his career.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Ye banda Bollywood mein Kya ukadeyga . Pehley apna chatthi wax karey.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Vijay should be careful. Aisa na ho telugu wale gets rid of him from there and then Bollywood shows him thenga. Na idhar ka rahega na udhar ka. He should have made his postion stronger in one industry before jumping into another. 

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

With concerns about chest hair, most men don't shave their pits too. But expect the opposite from the females. Anyways i think its weird for a shaved chest unless they are showing off their abs

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wasn't he recently saying that he would not do Bollywood films since he can't speak Hindi and since he won't be able to understand what he is saying, it won't come from the heart or he won't be able to emote as well or something like that? Like he literally said it a month or so ago. 

Itni jaldi palti maar li? Now what happens to the honesty in performance? Ye toh humare politicians se bhi behtar nikla.

Gosh! I was almost convinced by his interview n was wondering why other South actors can't stick to this logic. 

Also, this guy did some interview where he said 'He doesn't understand Malayalam, so doesnt do Mallu films. Then he goes 'maybe I should take a short cut n hook up with a pretty Mallu chick to learn Malayalam.' 

Maybe he will hook up with a Bollywood actress now, to learn Hindi. 

P.S: I have no issues with him doing Bollywood. But why itna drama and playing hard to get?

It's like:

'Oh I wont do Bollywood'..

Here take 10 crores

'Ofcourse, I will meet every1 there is to meet in Mumbai today itself. Sabko bulao, Ambani wedding se badi party karte hai...where I will do the ramp walk and they can bid. Whoever wins the bid, I will debut with them.'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Oh kalank n bad luck after vd lol , vd get rid of dis bad luck n don't encourage dis lol
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

What the f*ck with Vijay's ugly chest hair. Get waxed man. Will people accept , if Kiara shows off her legs without waxing them? These ugly ass men should shave their chest hair and beards. Kudh bandar jaisey dikthey hey par chahiye Emma Watson  jaisi ladkiya.

ahahahah...i hate when these men look like they havent showered!