wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshara's body has not found yet...i think maker will bring her back to yrkkh for only last episode...In story,akshara will be seen in coma for long yrs due to accident...naitak will also be seen in usa for business meeting..he will start feeling that akshara is still alive..it might take time for naitak akshara reunion..after that they will return to udaipur from usa..singhanias will get much emotional to see them after a long time..goenka will also be happy to know that naira's parent have came back from usa..akshara will be much happy to have grandkids like krish,kairav and vansh..she will also ask singhania family abt maheswari family..

Akshara:where is my papa,maa,best friend varsha and brother shaurya and rest of maheswari family?

Bhabimaa-they left udaipur for rajkot while you passed away

Akshara:ohh no!i need them badly..they should come back to stay in udaipur as im alive..how is mishti?

Devyani-karishma and naman are very bad parent..they left mishti..i sent mishti to maheswari family..they are now adopting her as daughter.even mishti is married..

Akshara:what abt karishma?i cant believe that mishti has grown up early..she is married..

Devyani:karishma is remarried..mishti hates me a lot as i have sent her far away from udaipur..i didnot want to tell her ugly truth abt naman as she was too young..mishti became like u as she is being problem solver for rajvansh and maheswari family..

Akshara:wow thats great..how can karishma leave mishti?i promise u i will make her love u as grandma again..dont worry

Devyani:thanks my bahu..you r back here after a long tym

Bhabimaa:im also happy as our best daughter in law is back..

Akshara:we should go to meet naira and goenka family..

After few days akshara comes to rajkot by car

Finally she reaches maheswari mansion..

Then she calls everyone..then varsha is very shocked and happy to see her best friend back..even parent got much emotional to see her daughter back..they hug her tightly..she asked them to come to udaipur..but they refused as we need to look after mishti and kuhu..

There will be beautiful happy ending for kaira,naksha,krina(kriti and naksha),misbir,kuku and varsha shaurya and even singhania,rajvansh,maheswari and goenka family..

Hopefully rajan shai will make this same story happen..if it happens it would be awesome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This seems too good to be true, because Rajan Shahi has Lost his vision for simplicity in YRKKH.  No offense 😂 to Rajan fans.

But this post is great. I would love to see Hina and Karan back with Mohsin and Shivangi for few episodes.