Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

She isnt manhos, tbh. Even if, what katrina's manhossi has to do with srk not doing this movie? Why is she being reffered as manhos on first page then? 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

πŸ˜† ha priyanka 300 krwa deteπŸ˜†

the thing is only 1 action scene in the end on EID itna he hota koi bhi a lister hoti with 10% more or less variance 

N TBF ali abbas weakest diretional as far as i m concerned  i did not watched mere brother ke dulhan tho 

Well since you said Kat thi warna itna bhi nahi hota so I'm saying she didn't contribute that much...since always people say that her songs getting famous is her contribution or her looking hot. This time the songs didn't get popular and her look was far from hot or anything so I don't see any contribution from her. Now don't say she acted well :P

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Well since you said Kat thi warna itna bhi nahi hota so I'm saying she didn't contribute that much...since always people say that her songs getting famous is her contribution or her looking hot. This time the songs didn't get popular and her look was far from hot or anything so I don't see any contribution from her. Now don't say she acted well :P

priyanka ko aithe aa milta to wo kiya chartbuster hujata πŸ˜†

anyways there is section jo salkat jori ke bhi fan ha more then pc salman LOL 

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Call DP manhoos and you'll see essays on naari shakti and personal attacks ... woman card is only reserved for DP! ..  

None of them should be called "manhoos" but I do appreciate that Deepika went her own way and didn't rely on just one person. With Alia Kjo hands everything to her and Katrina without Salman would have been irrelevant a long time ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

tujhe Bharat se accha Gunday laga??

And Bharat was not a movie for Sallu, movie ko Bhai ke brand aur actual emotinal journey ke bech mai balance karne ke chakkar mai drag hogaya aur Sallu ki masallah acting toh khair chorro.

No I think Bajrangi Bhaijaan showed that he can deliver more on more emotional movies instead of action shit. Bharat could have been good if it wasn't such an unfocused mess, the script let him down imho

yup bharat was not for me bit drag ending was superb πŸ‘πŸΌn slow motion song  thats it and sunil grover saved it a bit 

gunday better tha mere hisab se 

tho salman was not horrendus as he was in tubelight 

salman will never get another bajrangi so he should get over with it 

It's a shame though, I would rather have more Bajrangi's instead of dumb action movies like Dabaang, Bodyguard, Kick etc. 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

priyanka ko aithe aa milta to wo kiya chartbuster hujata πŸ˜†

anyways there is section jo salkat jori ke bhi fan ha more then pc salman LOL 

You never know :P I feel like with her acting, she would've contributed more. And she's popular too. Kat looked horrendous in the movie, PC might have looked better? Or not.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Journey95

No I think Bajrangi Bhaijaan showed that he can deliver more on more emotional movies instead of action shit. Bharat could have been good if it wasn't such an unfocused mess, the script let him down imho

Sallu did well in Bajrangi because his character wasn't expressive, a shy person. A role which he always did well, since his Prem phase during 90s. He wasn't that bad in Bharat, especially when he was old.

He sucks when he has to express his emotions in a bit expressive manner.

Originally posted by: astha36

You never know :P I feel like with her acting, she would've contributed more. And she's popular too. Kat looked horrendous in the movie, PC might have looked better? Or not.

lol what the hell.

And yeah Katrina looked bad in the movie, not sure why but something felt off. Her face has really changed and her outfits were shit

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

It's a shame though, I would rather have more Bajrangi's instead of dumb action movies like Dabaang, Bodyguard, Kick etc. 

after bajrangi he did sultan did well n prdp shit but still was a hit then comes a legendery tubelight πŸ˜† n everything went downhill aprat tzh n now somewhat bharat