So how was the today episode

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I will say story is about to start...till now we just had basic introduction of all the three characters and all the people around them

Today dance scene of Amrita and Randhir were amazing ...comical dance scene

Randhir and Ansh and their bromance well I am loving it too

Eagerly waiting for today's episode where Ansh turned Haiwan...let's see what will happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wewantrahi

Well I will say story is about to start...till now we just had basic introduction of all the three characters and all the people around them

the introduction itself,its real good....thumbs up for it👍Randhir Agnihotri what a dynamic character❤

Today dance scene of Amrita and Randhir were amazing ...comical dance scene

they have a great chemistry but it slowly grows....randhir is giving her clues and hints that never judge a book by its cover but she doesn't seem to understand him,when they talk abt stars and randhir explains to her the pro n cons on it,its a clear cut hint that he is a scientist but she still could not understand randhir

she is going to get a shock when she comes to know the real Randhir Agnihotri...i am just waiting for the right moment when randhir reveals his trueself to the world

Randhir and Ansh and their bromance well I am loving it too

I began to love their bromance too but too bad its going to turn into bad blood...i don't want to get attached to them due the future somehow they make me fall in love...

Eagerly waiting for today's episode where Ansh turned Haiwan...let's see what will happen

I am eagerly waiting too

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

totally agree with your points