Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

But the space stuff killed the movie, many actually liked the first half. I doubt he made any serious script changes himself but we will never know I guess.

Zero's failure hit him so hard because he has been having a bad phase for many years already and it was supposed to be his comeback..not to mention the huge budget of 200+crore and then it didn't even make 100 crore at the BO 

The space idea must've come from him. I wouldn't put it past him. This guy made Ra One too lol. 

If "bad" phase was the only reason then I believe it should've happened right after him failing in his forte, "his" genre..romance. JHMS wasn't any less of a disaster than Zero. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Exactly, he played the supportive father role in Dangal, how many superstars will do that at their peak

Nothing new for Aamir and Salman.

Aamir played mama to three kids and Salman to three kids when they were in their late 20s. Aamir played a father when he was 30. Salman played a father when he was 32. Salman's screen age in JPKSHH was someone in his mid 20s and he had a 6-8 year old son. Heck, Salman's character in Biwi No. 1 had 2 children. He was 33 at the time. Salman is also the only mainstream actor to romance a single mother on screen during his prime. If any other actor would have done that, it'd have been hailed as something revolutionary.

Baffling is the fact that none of our yuuva abhinetas have been able to do that so far. Heck, they're busy playing man-children / hyperactive masculine icons / love children of Govinda-Salman on screen.

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

The space idea must've come from him. I wouldn't put it past him. This guy made Ra One too lol. 

If "bad" phase was the only reason then I believe it should've happened right after him failing in his forte, "his" genre..romance. JHMS wasn't any less of a disaster than Zero. 

Zero had a bigger budget and way more effort put into it because of all the VFX etc. and he was pretty depressed after JHMS too based on his interviews, just not as much

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK ko bhi koi aur heroine nhi milti, he has Zero chemistry with her (pun intended)

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seriously w*f! Srk cmon man we didn’t expect this from you. Kat has zero chemistry with him ughhh this better not be a romantic movie

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is supposed to be an action movie and Katrina is a good fit for action movies. If this is romantic movie then it would be a problem since they don't click as a romantic pair .

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Makes sense they would take Katrina. AAZ and Kat are good friends. If the character is playing a love interest with SRK there only 4 girls that would work in my opinion (Kat, Anushka, Deepika and Sonam).

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Again SRK is walking on the same route despite of taking a break. His no film with Katrina worked well at the BO earlier and they lack chemistry too. Disappointed!

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh no they have literally zero chemistry  - I love them individually but onscreen something is just not right 

adityasingh0001 thumbnail

to SRK chosen ali abbas zafar over farah khan...laga tha ki break k baad he would take a wise decision..but nahi ek aur flop tayaar hai