Is bepanah pyaar going offair when big boss begins

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can any confirm whether bepannah pyaar will go off air  or not when big boss begins hope so not .want this serial to continue, its has good story line and want to see pragbhir chemistry every day.have seen some previous news and videos of before about offair but also some news is there that there might b change in time slot or big boss will air at 10.30 after bepanah pyaar hope the news is true.DON'T WANT BEPANAH PYAAR TO GO OFF AIR.can any 1 clear my doubt and fear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

yah we got this news before, 

but the news was changed again that going offair 

but i doubt on colors because if you observe colors not promoting the show not giving any promo 

it might do anything 

we will get a clear clarification in coming weeks 

kuch bhi hosakta hein

Valannie thumbnail

No i don't want it to go offair, its a good show want it to continue more years.in  an recent interview ishita confirmed its not going off air also.

Valannie thumbnail

No yaar  don't want the show to end when is big boss starting from they shoud end other shows na which don't have good ratings and all ,bepanah pyaar trp is atleast 1.0 in the same level of other shows instead much better than bahu begam ratings n story also.plus in online trp its always in top 10 as well as most often in top 5 also.we should convince colors n ekta mam to contine the show. Please share your views.when will we get confirmed abt it.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

first of all i don't understand why this BB crap has so many seasons...its a crappy show and down market show and furthermore the trps of this annoying show has dropped in recent years..its one hell of disgusting show i want off from ITV...it needs to be ban

secondly,i will advice lets be prepared kuch bhi ho sakta hai and that annoying show always airs at this time...hope this time they change the time slot...it maybe good for the show too

its better BB starts at 11pm

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail

Yes  i agree @ mages but bcoz of big boss they should not end bepanah pyaar the story has started with proper track and pragbhir story .even 1.0 trp is not that bad for any show bcoz its has well viewed by the viewer .other show on colors like bahu begam , vish ya amrit doesn't have nor had this trp compared to bepanah pyaar.plus in online trp it always in top10.by the way i don't think they might end bepanah pyaar bcoz the story is getting interesting .this news was in the month of july no recent update yet n plus it was cleared by ishita in one of the interviews as well as on abp news in the same month in july .as far as big boss concerned it used to be aired at 9pm also by why did they made it 10 .have read abt luv kush i think i might be stopped since there is some protest going on .please share your views.

MochaQueen thumbnail

nooo its the only good show currently

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

nooo its the only good show currently

there is no news of ending its just speculation

Mages thumbnail

sometimes i like it that its going slow becos at least we know its definitely not ending now,if its going in fast pace than something is definetely wrong

Valannie thumbnail

@mages yes it going slow that's how its not ending ,but how did u get to kno that's its speculation.