Today's episode : crap

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very much like last Saturday's episode today's episode is also total crap. Exception being last few minutes of Drikshit scenes. In the rest of the episode we just see Pi being over dramatic and Dri being over enthusiastic. All and all the episode is only worth a single watch and that to on fast forward. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rakshit really lost his memory right?and dri is trying to make him remember?

Gosh🤢..I hate memory loss tracks!

HRfan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Rakshit really lost his memory right?and dri is trying to make him remember?

Gosh🤢..I hate memory loss tracks!

Yep.. And he has become a very obedient patidev

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess a relaxed episode is needed now and then, but we are too used to fast paced damaka in every episode until now, even when the plot twists and actions and dialogues are weird. 

Though nothing happened, I didn't mind today's episode and kind of wish they had set a similar pace in the past which could have given a proper foundation for Drikshit relation in the beginning where it seemed like Drikshit jumped fron boss employee to ghoonghat marriage in a span of day. 

The show was so fast paced that we got a full moon on every other episode with no sense of time happening within relationship, character development or even events depicted. This I felt was one of the major flaws in the show though I agree fast tracks is needed for weekend only shows. 

Anyways I liked the sister parts too. Pi's drama.... Expected, coz she is what she is. 

arnie100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

please dont post any negative comments because it will have an impact on the trp viewers. please it is only my request. dont take it on a wrong sense. some may also like it.

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Epi wasn't that bad.

It was kind a filler episode. Nothing much or let's say big dhamaka happened. Drikshit scene was nice so is DD part.

HRfan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I guess a relaxed episode is needed now and then, but we are too used to fast paced damaka in every episode until now, even when the plot twists and actions and dialogues are weird. 

Though nothing happened, I didn't mind today's episode and kind of wish they had set a similar pace in the past which could have given a proper foundation for Drikshit relation in the beginning where it seemed like Drikshit jumped fron boss employee to ghoonghat marriage in a span of day. 

The show was so fast paced that we got a full moon on every other episode with no sense of time happening within relationship, character development or even events depicted. This I felt was one of the major flaws in the show though I agree fast tracks is needed for weekend only shows. 

Anyways I liked the sister parts too. Pi's drama.... Expected, coz she is what she is. 

I too do not like them jumping in the track. And that is not why I feel the episode was crap. I actually just didn't like the Sachini being bahurani part. And u r right I too wish in the past they had taken it slow. But the problem here is happy and good moments are taken on fast track but stupid scenes with stupid characters are shown in more details. 

HRfan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnie100

please dont post any negative comments because it will have an impact on the trp viewers. please it is only my request. dont take it on a wrong sense. some may also like it.

Okk.. I'll keep that in mind next time. it's anyways just my opinion and not a fact.