Pragbhir bed scene

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was interesting , loved it not only bcoz of pragbhir but also the story is moving ahead .but but the most important part is the pragbhir bed scene it was mindblowing till today i think i didn't see the scene in any show on tv πŸ€—πŸ€—.and even the dance of pragbhir was fabulous .only thing cvs please clear pragati misunderstanding or atleast divert her mind n should not be so doubtful of ragbhir.even pragati father's was too good . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That scene near the bed n the scene in the dance where ragbhir hold pragrati close was some where much new to any of the show till today on tv πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—.it really made the day n good closer to the weekend since it is friday.

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Their bed scene and raghbir pulling her close while was dancing was really new and appealing! β˜ΊοΈ I believe harshit is the hooded guy and badi maa is trying to hide her son maybe? Cvs should really divert pragati's mind from suspecting raghbir, then only we can enjoy their intense romance properly! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

praghbir bed scene and the tiny intimate scene in b/w the dance was good but honestly i could not enjoy it much due to that one scene and i feel pragati was being insensitive,i mean the man is your husband and he is hurt in deep pain and here she interrogating him like a CBI officer...once the truth ia out she is going to make a fool out of herself suspecting raghbir whom loves her like crazy is her culprit,her father has more brains than pragati.

All these baseless proofs does not prove raghbir as a culprit while prashant n pragati are hell bent on proving him a culprit,i mean she is there with witness his ups n down due to the loss of his wife and she still remaining dumb...lady he attempt a suicide for his loss wife,how much more proofs you want that he loves you like crazy