Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

As if you wouldn't get salty if your favourite was bashed, lol. Love the hypocrisy here from members who act all high and mighty when they bash actors they dislike, then get mad when their favourite is trashed.

None of them do "college going kids" roles anymore. But just because the doesn't mean they can't do action or romance anymore and just play fathers & do side character roles instead. They aren't there just yet and it's not like Hollywood actors in this age do that either

I commented on SRK - if you are salty about it , keep it to yourself. This is not a fan club - And no need to make personal comments on members!!

Thanks and bye!! 

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I commented on SRK - if you are salty about it , keep it to yourself. This is not a fan club - And no need to make personal comments on members!!

Thanks and bye!! 

And I commented on your post, that's allowed too. This isn't a hate forum either. It's not a personal comment, just an observation of this forum. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

And I commented on your post, that's allowed too. This isn't a hate forum either. It's not a personal comment, just an observation of this forum. 

Is it true girls like ham ??? ๐Ÿ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

in view of SRK's BO performance in this decade, dhoom can be renamed as DOOM. title justification๐Ÿคฃ

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

in view of SRK's BO performance in this decade, dhoom can be renamed as DOOM. title justification๐Ÿคฃ

A Jealous butthurt Deepika fan ๐Ÿ˜’ You want Srk gone so that her husband rules. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘ Your ulterior motive sickens me. ๐Ÿ˜–

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

A Jealous butthurt Deepika fan ๐Ÿ˜’ You want Srk gone so that her husband rules. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘ Your ulterior motive sickens me. ๐Ÿ˜–

apke paas burnol hai toh udhar dedo plz. I need it badly

@bold: to keep this a secret, kitna bribe dena padega mujhe?๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Movie announce nahi hua aur haters shuru kardiye aarti

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

apke paas burnol hai toh udhar dedo plz. I need it badly

@bold: to keep this a secret, kitna bribe dena padega mujhe?๐Ÿ˜›

Bribe main movie dedo plzz ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Jobless Actress Fan/Hater . ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why is it so hard for people to understand that SRK is actually still in demand? And all top directors want to work with him, no matter how much economic loss they will have to endure later on. SRK is also approached for James Cameron's next. People need to open their minds and understand that all these article do mean something about him and stardom.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

SRK is doing the same mistake again , going for the director not the script