-TWINKLE 

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
superb update pure nostalgic Continue soon
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That is an absolute brilliant start. I am really happy to read an SS on Mohabbatein's original storyline. Please continue soon. I am eager to see how you will take the narrative forward. 

Sus4u thumbnail

Excellent update..feeling sad for poor rooh baby...pls make ishra meet..next update soon.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Quite interesting concept 

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

END OF THE READ THIS part i just said one word WOW!!! it's so beautiful It's remained me our old Yhm  n Israru/Divanru , jaans of yhm , plz di continue soon . Eagerly waiting fr Ishra's first meet .

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update di.... Loved ishru intro.... "Mera naam luhi nahi luhi hai".. .. So cute.. .. 🥰🥰🥰❤... Finally ishu get her name ruhi.... Loved ishru scene di... Aapne original ishru ki yaad dila di.. 🙈🙈🥰... Both get peace hugging each other.... Ishu asked her why she was running on middle of a road.... She show her puppy and told her that she save him.... Loved it di... Her caretaker come and thanked ishu and took tuhi with her..... Ishu gave lift to them.... Ishu asked about her adress and come to know about that they are neighbors... Caretaker asked ishu about her broken marriage and ishu got sad.... She said that everyone is talking about it.... Ishu got angry on her mother.... They reached society..... Ishu scold amma..... She asked her to let her live in peace.... She don't want to get married.... She is happy.... ..ishu..😭😭😭😭... . Other hand ruhi asked toshiji to call Raman... After much pressure from rooh she called Raman.... Rooh took phone and asked Raman when will he return....putter got emotional hearing rooh voice but control himself and cut the phone without talking to rooh.... Rooh cried... Feeling so bad for them.... Plz unhe jaldi se mila do di... Taki vo ek dusre ki zindagi ko pura kar de....interesting.... Waiting for ishra milan... Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di... 

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome amazing waiting for the next update