what the...how can pragati be bani

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ok im soooo behind i just saw the epi when its revealed that Pragati is Bani and i was so disappointed

i dont mind the fact that she is Bani but the way it was revealed was appalling....previously Pragati has been looking for clues and also getting scared seeing Banis spirit etc and then all of a sudden she reveals how she became Pragati to take revenge????

i thought maybe she lost her memory and thats why she is so confused but no she remembers everything and was just doing a drama

such bad writing :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

It was her plan to search for the real murderer...she stage a drama and furthermore through this drama she search for clues that made her think that raghbir is the killer

I won't say bad writing but definitely bad move to reveal that pragati as bani...i would have love the 2nd chance in love track

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i wish Pragati was revealed as Bani in a more interesting way

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i wish Pragati was revealed as Bani in a more interesting way

thats a good point too...but man praghbir is to die for...☺️

MochaQueen thumbnail

so is she still taking revenge?

Mages thumbnail

so is she still taking revenge?

Yes...

serial_lover thumbnail

ok im soooo behind i just saw the epi when its revealed that Pragati is Bani and i was so disappointed

i dont mind the fact that she is Bani but the way it was revealed was appalling....previously Pragati has been looking for clues and also getting scared seeing Banis spirit etc and then all of a sudden she reveals how she became Pragati to take revenge????

i thought maybe she lost her memory and thats why she is so confused but no she remembers everything and was just doing a drama

such bad writing :/

Yeah...the past epis n the present don't fit together...but what can the audience do...

Cos of this revelation everything between Raghbir and Pragati seems like drama...the sofa scenes in the hotel were the best...I re-watched that sequence many times... they were best as Pragati and Raghbir but Pragati/Bani and Raghbir are also going good nowadays...but the earlier charm has decreased a bit.