Never Ending Bani Jaap!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like the show will end but the CVs will keep torturing us with Bani jaap and Bani flashbacks. And Praghbir will be going around in circles.

What a pakao episode. Mr and Mrs. Chadda were Not funny at all.

And saara intimate romance tu CVs Raghbir aur Bani ka dekha dete hein flasbacks mein.

And in present, Praghbir are stuck in eyelocks, catch and fall and revenge.

So sick of this. Why so we need such long Bani flashback scenes to establish anything. We need Praghbir romance CVs not Raghbir and Bani’s.

Maybe the CVs have a soft spot for the actress who plays Bani coz despite fans protesting again and again, they keep throwing it in our face. 

It’s pretty apparent by now that BPP CVs have no clue how to write romantic scenes. It is Pearl’s and Ishita’s chemistry that creates fire in even eyelocks. 

But otherwise the CVs are pretty much clueless on what do to do beyond eyelocks and catch and fall. Unless it’s the old Bani of course. Then all their romantic ideas come alive.

And plz giving us another dance sequence for Ekta’s films promotion. Bus loolipop dete raho. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Over all episode was good, they had to show bani flash back since they have to progress as harshit is the culprit bcoz of the videos recording so i feel we have to b patience.loved pragbhir scenes at least in todays episode ragbhir spoke to pragati which was missing from past 2days.wanted him to b normal.but they should improve pragati scene they should not show her doubting ragbhir so much it should be diverted from him n should be 50-50 doubting .now tomorrow again the mask person will try to take the camera n again she will doubt ragbhir which is too much😔😭.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Praghbir scenes are always good. Like I said the chemistry is unbeatable. But now Raghbir is in love with Pragati. We need to see some progression in the romance too now. Kab tak eyelocks he chalte rahein gey.

On the other hand, the revenge drama is also going in loops. Pragati doesn’t doubt anyone else. The hooded guy remains a mystery. Don’t reveal yet CVs but at least make Pragati doubt someone else as well.

And while I agree Bani flashback was needed. No I don’t think the romance between Raghbir and Bani is. Romance is needed between Praghbir right now, who are keeping the viewers glued to this show. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I feel like the show will end but the CVs will keep torturing us with Bani jaap and Bani flashbacks. And Praghbir will be going around in circles.

I don'tthink praghbir is going round the circles,its a slow gradual process of falling in love if it happens so fast than there is no head and tail to their love story..i am loving the gradual process of praghbir love story except for pragati misundestanding raghbir otherwise the journey is beautiful

bani is the main crux if the story no matter how much we try,we really can't separate her from the story but yes i do agree the jaap n FBs needs to tone down and we can ignore the fact that pragati is bani

What a pakao episode. Mr and Mrs. Chadda were Not funny at all.

they were meant to give pragati a clue towards the murder mystery,there was a purpose and they keep on focusing on lord ganesh so its lord ganesh send guest to help pragati,i wish this new ckue ends the MU in pragati's head regards to raghbir being the murderer

And saara intimate romance tu CVs Raghbir aur Bani ka dekha dete hein flasbacks mein.

I agree,its time to start praghbir intimate romance

And in present, Praghbir are stuck in eyelocks, catch and fall and revenge.

aforementioned,its gradual process of love and these are begginning signs of love...sabar ka pal meetha hota hai

So sick of this. Why so we need such long Bani flashback scenes to establish anything. We need Praghbir romance CVs not Raghbir and Bani’s.

I guess it was essential part of the murder mystery since pragati got a clue

Maybe the CVs have a soft spot for the actress who plays Bani coz despite fans protesting again and again, they keep throwing it in our face. 

its more due to the story

It’s pretty apparent by now that BPP CVs have no clue how to write romantic scenes. It is Pearl’s and Ishita’s chemistry that creates fire in even eyelocks.

the entire show is solely running due to Pearlish chemistry

But otherwise the CVs are pretty much clueless on what do to do beyond eyelocks and catch and fall. Unless it’s the old Bani of course. Then all their romantic ideas come alive.

its gradual process of praghbir love story,they are not a couple like raghbir-bani where they were already married...praghbir marriage was accidental though we know it was pragati's plan but than for raghbir its a new marriage and pragati is pragati...a new relationship its takes a slow process to develop their relationship which is currently happening

And plz giving us another dance sequence for Ekta’s films promotion. Bus loolipop dete raho. 

I want Praghbir scenes on the song Ik Mulaqat from Dream Girl❤

Dhoondhe Ankhiyan already got its share,its time for Ik Mulaqat🥰

they already perform for Radhe Radhe and Dhagada Lagali,its time for Ik Mulaqat

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
serial_lover thumbnail

True that!!!!

Praghbir romance is going good but yeah I'm actually tired with the fall-n-catch followed by an eyelock n a bgm playing... It's the main feature of EK's shows also carried on by other people's shows... nothing can be done about that...it's the most common way to show a blooming romance between the leads...but the trend needs to change cos the audience are getting bored of the same sequence again and again in different places and different costumes. The cv's need to think of something new...

Also tired of Pragati always doubting Raghbir without any solid proof cos Raghbir was not present at the time when the clues were disappearing. She needs to add more people in her suspicion list cos it was said that Bani had a fight with someone before she apparently died. So according to me the whole family including badi maa should be under her suspicion list.

Sry for the long post

Edited by serial_lover - 4 years ago