Bani, prasant and pragati father scenes 04/09/2019

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday though they should all these people scene its was good enough to watch , 

1) Bani scene was good bcoz through that scene  ragbhir realized he loves pragati when he closed his eyes and saw pragati.(As for me now even if they show banis flash back it doesn't make differences bcoz now as we kno ragbhir loves pragati n not bani any more.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—โญ๏ธ) from past 2days when ragbhir realise he love pragati i felt the same love he had for bani instead more for her.but poor fellow he can't understand .i felt he has tmore intensity for pragati than bani.

2) Pragati father scene with pragati was good as he made pragati realise that ragbhir truely love her and she should not misunderstand him too much ,and she should not come to the conclusion that he has killed her n should keep the love for him alive n not bring hatered.

3) Prashant and pragati father scene was the best incase of other screen space given to other co actors in the show till now has a point n meaning too, as he corrected prasant that he has spoiled pragati mind regarding ragbhir n has started doubting ragbhir too much only , n ragbhir is a good guy , when prasant said ragbhir drinks that dialogues were too good to prasant that he ask whether he himself drinks or no etc etc... But even he made him realise that till he proof raghbir is a culprit he is not the 1 for bani's death.

Now we can say this is the balanced episode considereing all are characters also in the show .hope to get more episode's.(might b the writers r changed now so they r writing the script well n progressing the show a bit slow yet progressing it in any way .) hope they show pragbhir story more .

Thank u CV's 

Please share ur reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i really really liked Pragati's father in yesterday's episode.....he was talking logic.....his scene with Prashant was also very good and funny too the way they were discussing about Drinking alcohol and all.....๐Ÿ˜†he met Raghbir for the very first time still he realised that Raghbir is s nice human being who genuinely loves Pragati,cares for her and most importantly he realised that Raghbir is not doing any drama to save himself and he is not culprit....he said to Prashant until Raghbir is  proven guility he is  innocent.....jiyo PAPAJI....ap ki beti q nahi hai itni logical๐Ÿ˜†????without any solid evidence they (Pragati and Prashant) are declairing Raghbir culprit....๐Ÿค”

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago