Bathroom decorated with roses and candles ?

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

today’s Pre cap showed Kabir and pooja in the bathroom and it was also decorated ? Is it Ranis plan or did Kabir or pooja really do it to confess their love ? 

Either case it was very rude of Suman to interrupt and accuse pooja. I mean they are sleeping in the same room! What else did she expect them to be doing ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay but neither Pooja nor Kabir seem the bathroom decorating kinda couple. 

They are both too serious, aromantic for that. 

But considering how their characters have been butchered over the past few weeks, what do l know? 

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

today’s Pre cap showed Kabir and pooja in the bathroom and it was also decorated ? Is it Ranis plan or did Kabir or pooja really do it to confess their love ? 

Either case it was very rude of Suman to interrupt and accuse pooja. I mean they are sleeping in the same room! What else did she expect them to be doing ?

Completely agree with you.... Suman ko aese nahi jaana chahiye married couple ke room me.... Aur pooja ko mom kese bol sakti hai ki agar tumhe muje proof karna hai ki tum badal gai ho to Kabir ko divorce dedo.... Jab pooja sabko bol rahi hai ki vo badal chuki hai.... Dusre uspe bharosa na  kare par uski mom ko to karna chahiye... Jabki Kabir bhi uspe bharosa karta hai... Pooja ki mom to close hai Kabir se phir bhi uspe judgment pe bharosa nahi hai.... I know ke serial end hone vala hai kaash hame jyada dekhne ko milti Kabir and pooja ki journey as couple... 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rani decorated the bathroom to frame pooja 

Anuradha tells.pooja to divorce Kabir to prove her innocence Now what pooja will act all bad sonKabir.leave a her The dude knows her now he loves her now will he leave her if she wants him to.

I don't think so

Rani  deserve to be institutionalized 

The two.mother should relax let them be happy

The show will end with nanha.mehman news ?

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really ? I was hoping for a happy ending ! Manga mehman will be cherry on topping !