Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 4.9.19~ To spin a yarn!

With such flair Madhav Sharma tells a long and complicated story which is clearly fabricated. But his unlikely ,fanciful stories are  with a defined purpose .To convince  Kainat  and avoid the consequence of her storming out of his house! she was his charming  prey!and under no circumstances  does the fowler let’s go of its prey so easily.

The episode shows Saltanat as a caged bird, bound in a cage of a two personas that which she is not. Neither Kainat nor Kashish . Madhav plays a clever game in which he has to negate all the truths that Krish has fed Kainat. The key thing he has to do is to win  her trust  which clearly is at stake as she calls him a liar!  who has held her captive and restricted her space.

Kainat /Saltanat is one off track lost woman. Her memory loss  leaves her open to all sorts of stories that  Madhav tells her, that they loved each other, were to be married, she was new in town, that he was bringing her home to meet his family; but they meet with an accident and she ended up in a coma.. that she was in no fit state to hear him out.

For  Madhav it is a hard sell of brazen lies!  In her state she has no choice but to accept his word!  How easy it is to manoeuvre  her, without any recollection of her past.  She will buy anything that makes any sense to her. Poor  Saltanat wants to  remember, but for the moment Madhav overpowers her by feeding her selected information that will stop her from leaving him,till his purpose is fulfilled.

How easy it is for  Madhav to sell her lies, especially ones that show its about her  welfare. He aims to change her victim mentality into  a sense of being cared for!

He also appeals to a woman’s sense off  flattery when he boasts he is rich and influential , can get any girl at  the drop of a hat!  But instead he chose to be with her, chose to support her in recollecting her past. Rather dexterously Madhav , appeals to her soft side, if only she would invest her trust in him, have faith, that he along with his whole family mean well for her. He  makes  sure, she believes that his family’s  animosity towards her stems from the fact, that he chose to neglect them , so he can give her, his undivided attention, when she went into a comatose.

He  wants her to think about how she is being treated by him and his family. Is  her comfort and well being seen to?? or is she being persecuted as one kept  in a cage. Rather smartly,  Madhav  gives her the option to leave! If she feels he is a liar and a cheat..  Madhav the fowler opens the door of the cage, as it were, when he gives the option,  to the helpless bird to fly to its  freedom!

But it’s a moment where Saltanat / Kainat/or Madhav’s Kashish,  has to make a choice, whether its feasible to venture forth into a world not knowing who she is? Or is it safer to here , believe and have faith that Madhav will assist her to regain her  forgotten past?

With the right words, apt ideas, faint confessions and some fine acting Madhav  Sharma succeeds in calming , convincing  and above all  stopping his prey from flying out of his cage. For the truth, Madhav is well aware off, is for the minute,  Kainat /his Kashish is a prisoner of her own memory loss! She cannot stray away from him. In fact by his believable yarns, he makes her more dependant on him for taking her back into her past..

His family too  are seen to support  Madhav’s long drawn exaggerated stories.  In other words, they go along with  all the yarns he spins before  this vulnerable captive Kainat. Sneha  swings a pendulum in Kainat’s face in the hope of using hypnotism to tease  Kashish past out!  in the present!

But  Madhav is not amused by such silly  games! He grabs Saltanat by her arm and without batting an eyelid declares he’s taking her on a journey down her memory lane! Krish without their knowledge sneaks into the rear seat of the car. Krish the unseen passenger serves as a  catalyst between these two equally volatile  people. I see him as the peace maker who diffuses situations between  Madhav and Saltanat.

The journey is another scenario where Saltanat is boxed up  with a grouch like  Madhav.He plans to drive in silence.But  true to her  nature Saltanat,   debates and queries about things she is not entirely convinced about. She questions him about their being in love? as he maintains. To her its highly unlikely that a cute girl like  would fall for a grouchy man like him! His terse reply is she’ll just have to take his word for it. It will best for her. Suddenly she springs the question, if he knows about her family? Clever Madhav, keeps her memory loss in mind, and flips her question, and bases his answers on the information she may have given him,  that,  she has no family! Of course he gets away with it! because Saltanat cannot recall anything!

But one question does land  Madhav in a bit of quandary, when Saltanat  questions herself, odd she loved him? as he claims, insipte of the fact that he has an adolescent son, did she know about his wife?  Madhav doesn’t know the answer,  but Krish by his rear seat snigger, deflates the awkward  situation!

Madhav tells the lad off!  Yet  Saltanat clearly empathizes with the child and orders  Madhav to stop the car! so she can console the boy!  Saltanat/ Madhav's squabble  sound's  almost like a husband and  wife tiff .  Madhav watches Kainat consoling Krish and he gets FB of the young  spectacled buck-tooth demon child Kainat who killed his Sakshi di. A fear grips   Madhav..he has to keep his son away from this pretty woman!  As  eventually she will have to go the way he has planned for her! and he cannot risk his son getting attached to her. W What about  the one happy cosy family image  the three  can give easily to the world , in this instance? Does  Madhav dread this image too??

The journey ends!  It's her home ground with the looming, familiar image of the grand  Syed Shah  Ghazi dargah! This should jog her memory!  Kainat looks at the images, some sounds,  flash before her, she seems to connect but loses connection too!  

Zaroon roams the precinct of the dargah, deep in Saltanat’s thoughts, he senses something still remains between them,  as  Madhav car drives past, Zaroon hopes to come face to face with Saltanat someday. Which Saltanat is it ? the one under going a facial correction, or the feather symbol Sufiyana love of his?

Madhav stops the car and bids her to ask in prayer for all the answers she seeks.. this place is known for devotee’s supplications  being answered. Krish is curious to go with Saltanat, but  Madhav discourages him!  Saltanat chides him for stopping the child from going into the dargah to pray.  Madhav recalls how Sakshi used to encourage him  to offer prayers before their domestic deities..

Once again, the scene shows harmony  between two houses of god.. mandir and masjid. Open to all who step on sacred ground to show devotion of heart and soul.

Precap: Zaroon turns and notices a girl’s  face, draped in a russet coloured hijab.. does he notice Saltanat? his prayer  answered already?  Well, will  Madhav’s motive be fulfilled too? Kainat’s memory will be triggered off?

Sneha  and Jugal..odd couple, poor Sneha  has to  buy her husband’s affection and attention by stuffing his greedy mouth with money! Jugal, I suspect wants saltanat/Kainat's ,memory at bay so he can oogle  at her!!

Notice, Madhav does not take Saltanat to  Shah manzil.. sane decision, there all know him, remember, Zaroon has even filed an FIR against this  fake Dr.Sharma! I wonder if Zaroon spots him  around the Dargah surroundings? or will play Madhav play  safe, and be on alert for fear of being caught out!   5.9.19 hamlet53.

Thanks Irshita and swansong for your comments which light up! my musings,...thanks A.Theepa for reading my work.. love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

More I watch these two, more I move away from Zaroon-sultanat. Finally I understand what so many people talk about ... chemistry between the couple. 😆

The episode was good. Madhav was in the hot seat. I could almost see him sweating. But he pulled himself out ok. I laughed when sultanat is not convinced about their love - as you said how she love a grouch like him. Madhav lines about being obsessed about her were true, just not in the way he presented them.

I thought that the sister was an idiot first but now she is almost pathetic- hanging on to such a loser of a husband.

Excited for the Dargah encounter! Which we know is not going to happen! Lol...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita ,

hellooo Irshita, good to hear from you,mate

More I watch these two, more I move away from Zaroon-sultanat. Finally I understand what so many people talk about ... chemistry between the couple. smiley36

yes there is something about this pair ,for sure.. i usually warm to the strong,silent sort.. bit elements of being a grizzly!  as for her like her old fighting spirit..

The episode was good. Madhav was in the hot seat. I could almost see him sweating. But he pulled himself out ok. I laughed when sultanat is not convinced about their love - as you said how she love a grouch like him. Madhav lines about being obsessed about her were true, just not in the way he presented them..

oh for sure he quite likes her spirit..  she pounces on him when he least expects.. but he covers it up big time.. i wonder if he'll let her go,when she tells him , she's not who he thinks she is?

I thought that the sister was an idiot first but now she is almost pathetic- hanging on to such a loser of a husband.

Sneha once mentioned its hard but she has to keep hanging on to him.. and he knows that and thus scrounges off her!

Excited for the Dargah encounter! Which we know is not going to happen! Lol...

yes , me too waiting to see the out come.. its a bit like fools rush in where angels fear to tread! what is moody Madhav up too????

hey! lets enjoy the chemistry! Irshita, love hammie