What will happen next?

Susubis thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Till now reha has some softer side to pragya bit soon the equation will be reversed...pragya and abhi will met at Sunday episode...after that will their daughter will get to know about their parents? My ans a big no..either they will not met with their daughter and begins to meet each other? In one episode , pragya has said that the love should begin again? There are chances? Will abhi be able to decide to unite with each other afterward? Or they will meet lukkachuppi..

Reha is too much spoilt.i think after this prachi and ranbir story will start then only they will get to know about their parents identity.i don't think after knowing the twinny sisters truth ranbir will play with prachi feelings..as he respects abhi alot..

Tell me your views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Susubis

Till now reha has some softer side to pragya bit soon the equation will be reversed...pragya and abhi will met at Sunday episode...after that will their daughter will get to know about their parents? My ans a big no..either they will not met with their daughter and begins to meet each other? In one episode , pragya has said that the love should begin again? There are chances? Will abhi be able to decide to unite with each other afterward? Or they will meet lukkachuppi..

Reha is too much spoilt.i think after this prachi and ranbir story will start then only they will get to know about their parents identity.i don't think after knowing the twinny sisters truth ranbir will play with prachi feelings..as he respects abhi alot..

Tell me your views!!

I think that at least abhi-pragya should meet now and get to know that rhea-prachi are their respective daughters, even if it means that writers will show that for whatever reason abhi-pragya decide to not tell the twins that they both are their parents and keep it a secret for however long they feel, and abhigya continue meeting each other as well as bonding with their respective child that they have been apart from. 

I'm so disappointed that abhi merely shooed rhea away in today's epi instead of using this opportunity to sit down with rhea and tell her something along the same lines as what pragya told prachi, that she has a twin sister, that both their parents had a huge argument after which they felt they just could not be together, but neither one of them could live without their daughters as both of them loved their daughters so they finally decided to keep one daughter each with them and separated that way, and that both their mum and dad love them and didn't want to be apart from them but they just could not be together after the fight they had. If pragya could briefly persuade prachi by saying the same thing, why couldn't they today show abhi say the same explanation to rhea in an attempt to at least explain to rhea that her mother did not abandon her because she didn't care about her. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just want Abhigya to meet first. Am not even thinking about future episodes. This better not be some manipulation by the makers again.  Some dream or whatever shit they pass off most times. Really, just meet and be in each other's lives.  

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

In the end they will show Rhea will be possessive of Pragya and Abhi and shower down her hatred on Prachi. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aliya is being her usual evil self, manipulating Meeta. She’s going to regret it one day like she did with Tanu 🙄

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misfit007

Aliya is being her usual evil self, manipulating Meeta. She’s going to regret it one day like she did with Tanu 🙄

Yes meera predictably will turn evil, else there is no purpose to her existence in the show as merely drooling over abhi and molly-coddling rhea constantly.