Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

She will easily sustain another 4-5 years if she keeps at it like Katrina. Length of Katrina's roles or her lack of acting ability never bothered her as she kept her sex appeal going. Shraddha will have to continue doing the same thing. Huge plus is Shraddha is almost 33 but she can pass off as a 25-26 year old.

She improved alot in this film. IMO her acting is much better than Katrina's atleast in this film. She acted even better than Prabhas while Prabhas just looked handsome.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Her thighs are enough to keep her fans entertained :) 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sraddha is a beautiful girl.She is sexy,has a great body and dances well.She has that innocence and likeability,which the audience relates to.

If you can replace  Shraddha in Ashiqui 2,Ek villian,Baagh2,ABCD 2-who do you think among the young ones  would have made the film more appealing to the public.

I  think she was perfectly cast in these films.

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: you2

Sraddha is a beautiful girl.She is sexy,has a great body and dances well.She has that innocence and likeability,which the audience relates to.

If you can replace  Shraddha in Ashiqui 2,Ek villian,Baagh2,ABCD 2-who do you think among the young ones  would have made the film more appealing to the public.

I  think she was perfectly cast in these films.

Sure but she cant act and hasnt grown as an actress. Alia who debuted later than her is light years ahead and is compared to Deepika lol

Shraddha however isnt even Deepika's ear at this point. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sure but she cant act and hasnt grown as an actress. Alia who debuted later than her is light years ahead and is compared to Deepika lol

Shraddha however isnt even Deepika's ear at this point. 

We shall know next week by this time.MY gut feeling is that Public is going to fall in love with Shraddha.She is the dream girl of the film.

I will ask you to start a thread next Tuesday!

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: you2

We shall know next week by this time.MY gut feeling is that Public is going to fall in love with Shraddha.She is the dream girl of the film.

I will ask you to start a thread next Tuesday!

There is no need, lots of reviews for Chhichore have come out and they all say that she has no role. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

She will easily sustain another 4-5 years if she keeps at it like Katrina. Length of Katrina's roles or her lack of acting ability never bothered her as she kept her sex appeal going. Shraddha will have to continue doing the same thing. Huge plus is Shraddha is almost 33 but she can pass off as a 25-26 year old.

Katrina was way more successful, Shraddha will never come close to her peak

nbara12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She had no role in Saaho, and now an early review from Chhicchore is saying this: 

No complaints on any of the actors, but I think Shraddha Kapoor was left as just the pretty face in the film. She didn’t have too much to do as most of the fun and emotional scenes were based heavily on the male characters. Even Saharsh Shukla, who plays Bevda and enters only in the 2nd half, seems to have had more screen time than Shraddha.

This is unacceptable at this stage of her career. How many times are we going to give her chances to prove herself and she deceives us like this? She didnt have a big role in Stree either. Its better we start pinning our hopes on Janhvi, Tara, Sara, Ananya instead because they get better work than Shraddha! 

LOL And people were saying 2020 was Shraddha's year. puhleez. She needs to have a proper role in order to do that. 

Shraddha Kapoor is hopeless and has no career. Her 2.5 fans in the forum need to realize this and let it go. She is never going to make it big. 

She's a bankable actress, is popular, and has a following. means she will keep on getting work. It's not hard to understand this. The fact that she can't act well does not mean she will lose her career. She can be successful without. Compare her to Katrina, if you wish.  They are similar.

sherlockthor thumbnail

how is that her fault

directors or writers ko batao

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

how is that her fault

directors or writers ko batao

What in gods name am I reading? Its the Directors/Writers fault that Shraddha cant act LOL Maybe if she gave them something to work with they could've come up with something