STARPLUS IS CROSSING ALL THE LIMITS !!!!!!!!!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THERE'S A LIMIT OF ABSURDITY. PREVIOUSLY 2 WEEKS EXTENSION THEN SUDDENLY 3 MONTHS EXTENSION OK GREAT. NO. FAKE NEWS THE REAL NEWS IS ONLY TWO WEEKS EXTENSION. FINE.

AND TODAY.

EBSS'S TWO WEEKS EXTENSION SCRAPPED OFF. HAHAHAHA IS THIS AN ASS JOKE !!!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

SHOULD WE STILL BE POLITE !!!!! WHATS THE SOLUTION OF A SHOW WHICH IS NOT GIVING TRP !!! SCRAP IT ! BRAVO THATS THE ONLY SOLUTION. NO WORK ON GOOD STORY NO PROPER EXECUTION TIMING NOTHING. DIRECTLY SCRAP IT OFF !!!!

AND WHICH CHANNEL RUNS A THRILLER SHOW AT A DEAD SLOT LIKE 7 PM !!!!

I AM RANTING BECAUSE ALL THE LIMITS OF ABSURDITY & FOOLISHNESS HAS BEEN CROSSED BY THE CHANNEL. WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE. WE ARE PAYING THIS IS THE REASON THE CHANNELS ARE GETTING THE MONEY DAMM IT.

I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO RUDE. BUT I CANT HELP IT. STARPLUS WAS MY FAVOURITE CHANNEL ONCE UPON A TIME BUT NOW THIS CHANNEL BREAKING ALL THE LIMITS.

THEY RUINED MY FAVOURITE SHOW ISHQBAAAZ !!! THEY SCRAPPED OFF AN ICONIC SHOW NAAMKARAN !!! THEY JUST THRASHED THOSE BEAUTIFUL SHOWS LIKE YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN AND TURNED THEM INTO A GRAVE YARD !!! I CANT TAKE THIS. THEY BROUGHT KZK2 BUT RUINED IT EVEN BY MAKING PRERNA'S CHARACTER A TROFEE AND BAJAJ & ANURAG THE PLAYERS. CHEEE !!! SHAME ON THEM !!!

AND EK BHRAM SARVAGUNN SAMPANN. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WRONG TO YOU STAR PLUS. LOOK AT ZEE TV THERE YEH TERI GALLIYAN IS STILL ON WITH 0.7 TRP AND MORE THAN 300-400 EPISODES BUT FOR EBSS !! NO MERCY ???????????

THEN WHY THE HELLLL YOU GUYS PROMOTED THIS SHOW SO MUCH JUST TO PLAY WITH AUDIENCE, THE YOUTH, THE FANDOMS, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE EXCITED FOR A FRESH SHOW !!! TODAY YOU ARE SCRAPPING IT OFF BECAUSE IT GAVE YOU 0.9 (SLOT READER) TRP AT 7 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DISAPPOINTED. I AM ALL DISAPPOINTED

THATS ALL I AM ENDING MY RANT HERE ONLY. 

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Star plus is the only one responsible in this fiasco. 

They should have either made Shrenu and Zain the pair from the start or taken a side actor for Kabir's role. 

Obviously the show plotline kept shifitng between Jahnvi and yabir and most ppl didn't watch because they weren't interested in Tanvi and Zain's pairing (which is sad) 

And the channel compounded it's mistake by changing the writers after revamp. They had no idea what happened before revamp and changed Pooja and Kabirs character completely. 

The audience just got more and more confused. 

At the time of the revamp, there are so many ppl in the forum, some Zain fans too. 

Now there is hardly anyone and Zain fans totally left (for good reason). 

The number of times Star interfered in the show and ruined first bahu v bahu, then revamp,  then forced wedding. 

I'm just sad that Shrezain won't be paired again. They are very good looking.

I think it's just Shrenu's sad fate. She doesn't get good stories with good looking actors like Kunal and Zain. 

Next time she'll be paired with an ugly actor and the show will become a hit like EBP. 😑

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Star plus high is on blind eye they are just seeing the trp trp & trp i can understand if the show got off air after 2-3 years but this a list of scrapped shows with high potential and different story:

1.  Dil sambhal ja zara-75 episodes

2.  Rkc

3.3.karnasangini 

4.  Ek  Bhram -100 episode 

Why dont you just air yrkkh & yhm & kzk whole day it will give u more trp than everyother show is getting also u can add kulfi to it 

This is the best plan atleast we viewers wont be hurt that our shows got ruined in name of ur trp. . 

By the way do not worry the downfall starts after reaching the peak and right now u @starplus is at peak u r downfall is nearby. . . Hope u learn to walk before u just fall on face 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Star plus is the only one responsible in this fiasco. 

They should have either made Shrenu and Zain the pair from the start or taken a side actor for Kabir's role. 

Obviously the show plotline kept shifitng between Jahnvi and yabir and most ppl didn't watch because they weren't interested in Tanvi and Zain's pairing (which is sad) 

And the channel compounded it's mistake by changing the writers after revamp. They had no idea what happened before revamp and changed Pooja and Kabirs character completely. 

The audience just got more and more confused. 

At the time of the revamp, there are so many ppl in the forum, some Zain fans too. 

Now there is hardly anyone and Zain fans totally left (for good reason). 

The number of times Star interfered in the show and ruined first bahu v bahu, then revamp,  then forced wedding. 

I'm just sad that Shrezain won't be paired again. They are very good looking.

I think it's just Shrenu's sad fate. She doesn't get good stories with good looking actors like Kunal and Zain. 

Next time she'll be paired with an ugly actor and the show will become a hit like EBP. 😑

Why won't Shrezain be paired again? I wish they get some webseries or a film some day!

Yes even i feel Shrenu has bad luck and huge talent. I personally feel she is the best after Jennifer on ITV whe it come to actresses. DBO was hit for sometime, even hit than Ishqbaaz but Star combined them again more greed for TRP). It's like never ending greed. These shows are doing well at late night, so if we combine them more ppl wud watch them so more TRP!

I love Surbhi Chandana too bcos i connect with her but i will say Shrenu is far better actress than her even if my love for Surbhi is a bit more compared to Shrenu. I first time watched Shrenu as Astha and in that serial itself i knew she is a talent. I personally enjoyed her chemistry with that Avinash too..he is ok for me. I liked their age difference. He looked a bit old and matured for her while she was so young and fresher there. She made good chemistry with him and great chemistry with Kunal. I didn't get y Kunal fans used to bash her, bcos they want him to be seen only with Surbhi and Bharati? I used to read hate comment for both Surbhi and Shrenu and i used to feel bad for both. Bcos they are my favs and fans of one are haters of other.

Shrenu is beautiful and talented, why do ppl not appreciate her? She needs a hit show or a likeable show on Sony. She needs appreciation for her hardwork. I pray to God she gets good show this time. Iam not on insta but i know ppl in my neighbourhood love her, but they are not on insta. She is so homely and relatable.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

that's what.TG has less trps compared to ebss. but it had the luck to cross many episodes. but ebss is ending soon

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

THERE'S A LIMIT OF ABSURDITY. PREVIOUSLY 2 WEEKS EXTENSION THEN SUDDENLY 3 MONTHS EXTENSION OK GREAT. NO. FAKE NEWS THE REAL NEWS IS ONLY TWO WEEKS EXTENSION. FINE.

AND TODAY.

EBSS'S TWO WEEKS EXTENSION SCRAPPED OFF. HAHAHAHA IS THIS AN ASS JOKE !!!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

SHOULD WE STILL BE POLITE !!!!! WHATS THE SOLUTION OF A SHOW WHICH IS NOT GIVING TRP !!! SCRAP IT ! BRAVO THATS THE ONLY SOLUTION. NO WORK ON GOOD STORY NO PROPER EXECUTION TIMING NOTHING. DIRECTLY SCRAP IT OFF !!!!

I AM RANTING BECAUSE ALL THE LIMITS OF ABSURDITY & FOOLISHNESS HAS BEEN CROSSED BY THE CHANNEL. WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE. WE ARE PAYING THIS IS THE REASON THE CHANNELS ARE GETTING THE MONEY DAMM IT.

I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO RUDE. BUT I CANT HELP IT. STARPLUS WAS MY FAVOURITE CHANNEL ONCE UPON A TIME BUT NOW THIS CHANNEL BREAKING ALL THE LIMITS.

THEY RUINED MY FAVOURITE SHOW ISHQBAAAZ !!! THEY SCRAPPED OFF AN ICONIC SHOW NAAMKARAN !!! THEY JUST THRASHED THOSE BEAUTIFUL SHOWS LIKE YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN AND TURNED THEM INTO A GRAVE YARD !!! I CANT TAKE THIS. THEY BROUGHT KZK2 BUT RUINED IT EVEN BY MAKING PRERNA'S CHARACTER A TROFEE AND BAJAJ & ANURAG THE PLAYERS. CHEEE !!! SHAME ON THEM !!!

AND EK BHRAM SARVAGUNN SAMPANN. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WRONG TO YOU STAR PLUS. LOOK AT ZEE TV THERE YEH TERI GALLIYAN IS STILL ON WITH 0.7 TRP AND MORE THAN 300-400 EPISODES BUT FOR EBSS !! NO MERCY ???????????

THEN WHY THE HELLLL YOU GUYS PROMOTED THIS SHOW SO MUCH JUST TO PLAY WITH AUDIENCE, THE YOUTH, THE FANDOMS, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE EXCITED FOR A FRESH SHOW !!! TODAY YOU ARE SCRAPPING IT OFF BECAUSE IT GAVE YOU 0.9 (SLOT READER) TRP AT 7 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hasn’t anybody around at SP heard of ‘feasibility study’? Shows aren’t going to be a hit just because they cast popular actors, bigger actors’ shows at better time slots have tanked earlier. The shows at 7 pm across channels don’t get good trps, what kind of miracle were they expecting? Shrenu and Zain fandoms are relatively younger people, people who prefer to stream their content on mobile gadgets, and most of them might not even be home at 7. 

The best they could do with the slot was have limited episode shows - max 75 episodes. That way, they can experiment with new shows , and if one of them clicks, then think about extension. 

Who decides whom to cast in what role? Does the channel give the PH a free reign in the beginning, only taking control after they realize things aren’t going their way? That’s even worse. Between a PH that couldn’t decide what all shows they had to copy from to a channel that had unrealistic goals, Ebss never had a chance.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Star needs some serious reality check.

They wanted to end ebss fine, they gave a notice period & makers must have decided an appropriate ending as per time given & in next few days you go to them & offer a two week extension & also propose a three month extension, so it's obvious changes will be made as per requirements & on penultimate you decide let's scrap everything & wrap up, is this a kind of joke, no show however bad it be deserve such a half baked rushed ending, Pooja going either side will only leave audience confused & fans pissed, if you didn't want why did you even promise a extension only to be a bully last moment & cancel it because you got have final say, that was really very unprofessional part on star

Also it's gonna hurt two show, a half baked ending to current show & one more extravaganza budgeted show being launched with half backed promotion's.

Star anyway doesn't promote shows once they are on air.

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s so dissappoiting , I will really miss this show. Honestly , there are many other shows which go on and on which should actually be scrapped . This is unfair for Ebss, in that time slot , it’s difficult to get  high trps in the first place 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The channel never disturbs the particular shows even it will get 0.001 trp. It gives the importance to the familiar producers only. Shrenu should go to the audition in future which will be conducted by the familiar production houses.

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

AND TODAY.

Completely agree with you.... Jaha tak muje lagta hai ki EBSS 7 pm ke time slot pai 0.9 TRP ke accha jaa raha tha... Starplus ko ek baat pata hi nahi hai ki koi bhi show ratorat popular nahi ho jata usko time dena padta hai.. Iss show me do popular lead ki pahele pairing nahi ki thi chalo vo galti thi uske baad revamp karke vo galti sudhari phir uss story ko apna fan base banane ke liye time to dena padega na.... Aapne sach kaha Zee tv apne show ko fan base banane ka aur story devlope karne ka pura time dete hai.... Kitne show hai jo kam TRP pe bhi chalte hai... Starplus ko samaj nahi aata ke har ek show ki TRP pahele hi acchi nahi aati unke measurements ke according kuch show ki story ko developed hone ka to time do.... Muje lagta hai ko agar unn logo ne EBSS ko 4-5 month diye huye hote revamp ke baad to ye show bahot accha kar sakta tha.... Aur fan bhi ban jate dono lead popular hai aur dono ki chemistry bhi acchi hai.... Aesa hi karta raha star plus to maker ko hi condition rakhna padega ke revamp kar rahe hai 4 month to dene hi padege to hi mahenat kare nahi to abhi hi khatam kardo aap show ko.... EBBS ke writer aur actors and puri team ne kitni mahenat kari hai revamp ki story portrait karne me aur sad baat hai ki unko pura time hi nahi diya gaya uska result dekhne ke liye.... Pahele extensions dege phir le lege kya ye koi mazaak chal raha hai kya.... Jo mythology show aane vala hai usko dusra time slot de dete star plus ke paas kaha hai time slot ki kami... Ye show me 0.9 TRP chl raha hai accha jaa raha tha show kya jarurat thi end karne ki.... Agar end hi karna tha to janhvi ne badla le liya vaha pe hi khatam karte aur agar unn logo ne Kabir and pooja kisi story devlope karne ka socha to maker ko devlope karne ka time dete yaar... I hate star plus bas inke channel me do rista vali serial dedo vo chalate rahege kitne bhi din... Pata nahi log dono rishte ko dekh bhi kese sakte hai... Taste hi kharab hai star plus ke viewers ka.... Aur channel ka bhi... Acchi serial bandh karte hai aur kachra chalu rakhte hai... Kaash EBBS zee tv me aata hota abhi 6-7 month tak aaram se chalta.... 

Edited by kasaf - 4 years ago