Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What is the real news. Shrenu confirmed the two weeks extension. She couldn't reveal it without the official information. The channel can't change its mind on daily basis. We should wait for the channel's confirmation 

Just 8 days are more for 13th September. I think, there hasn't been announced the details of any other show which gets 7pm time slot.

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

What is the real news. Shrenu confirmed the two weeks extension. She couldn't reveal it without the official information. The channel can't change its mind on daily basis. We should wait for the channel's confirmation 

Just 8 days are more for 13th September. I think, there hasn't been announced the details of any other show which gets 7pm time slot.

IF just released an article you can checkout. Shrenu said tomorrow is the last day of shoot ðŸ’”

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I think there was some production issues for namah. 

That is why suddenly they said extension. 

Now maybe namah is ready, so they are completing ebss on the confirmed date which they said before 13th September. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Star plus shud stick to their word!! Even if Namah is ready now!! They can't add salt to wounds like this!! Can't they bear 2 weeks? How much loss will they get or profit?? Even if it is the climax it is a pbm for the makers to end it well.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Can someone post the link to the IF article?