What's your opinion

Poll

Romi and Divya pair up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,first of all,I'm nit a regular watcher of this show but yeah from last few episodes It's like CVs are up to something (Romi and Divya)...and I won't be surprised if real Shekhar is no one else but Romi. What you guys think?

Oh btw this is my first post here so,hey and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and this post is just out of curiosity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Romi divya will be good.

It will be difficult to see real shikhar with same face as the evil shikhar. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Hi guys,first of all,I'm nit a regular watcher of this show but yeah from last few episodes It's like CVs are up to something (Romi and Divya)...and I won't be surprised if real Shekhar is no one else but Romi. What you guys think?

Oh btw this is my first post here so,hey and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and this post is just out of curiosity.

Romi can't be real Shikhar coz as per what was shown before Chachichi gave birth to him. She mentions that she was pregnant with Ro when she saw Dri the first time and took pity on the orphan girl coz she herself was to be a mother

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah but jaise real shekhar ko nakli se badal diya tha shachini ne,what if real romi ko aisa hi kuch kia ho...waise bhi so called twist ke naam pr kuch bhi ho skta hai,and yaha toh alag hi duniya chal rahi hai bicchu,chipkali aur kankhajuri ki 😂 but I'm enjoying it 

Rowdy22 thumbnail

Drishti n rakshit ki Jodi na tute..Baki kiski Jodo todo...

Nahi to divya ko koi nahi milraha  to rakshit ke gale daal denge

Rowdy22 thumbnail

Aur hamari tyagmurti drishti apni behen ke liye rakshit ko chhodegi