These judges are pathetic

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously hi5 to prince and yuvika's act? Even as a layperson I could see their act had issues and these supposed to be technically sound judges think that dance was flawless?
Nityami on the other hand danced so beautifully WITH freaking crutches and plaster on her leg only to be scored a mediocre 89! Some one give these judges a brain transplant please. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are so right. These judges have no right to judge and their speeches and remarks are hilarious.

theBoyWonder thumbnail

they give hi5s to even the most average performances otherwise but for the acts that should get a hi5 they get all over critical 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had no expectations from Raveena since day 1 but Ahmed being a choreographer is a total disappointment !!!!!

Not just Privika.Except Faisan most of the dance performances dt get hifi have so many technical faults and it's so evident dt you don't even hv to watch twice but Judges not only score them highest but they don't even bother telling them where they went wrong.

Any other dance show you watch the judges ( especially choreographers ) point out so many things which people watching it miss .Even great performances r screened properly but here poorest performances r given the highest privilege.

theBoyWonder thumbnail

Its like the judges are sitting there to be goody goody and please all the contestants. They never give any useful feedback on improving acts etc. Even acts with coordination issues and instances where the couple miss and step or two, get hi5 only because they were emotional acts. ðŸ¤”

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally agree.. privika and ronita performances where mediocre and did not deserve hifi..

I wonder how did souridhi and shalam last so long with less than avg performances.

While uruj n virima have been eliminated with high voltage performance.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

I totally agree.. privika and ronita performances where mediocre and did not deserve hifi..

I wonder how did souridhi and shalam last so long with less than avg performances.

While uruj n virima have been eliminated with high voltage performance.

Ronita's is not mediocre..they are improving and playing competitive while others slowed down. Their is s sensual and treat. Didn't hear the applause? It is Privika's where i slept. Nishaan did deserve hifi but it is stolen by privika not Ronita!

LunaNova thumbnail

I liked Ronita's sensual act.. but Privika didn't deserve a hi5 this time..they were acting like kids climbing monkey bars and there was no dance at all..the judges are pathetic and partial I felt because Nishan did deserve hi5 not Privika

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ronita are at least improving but agreed the judges are pathetic 

No consistency or clarity

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The show proper sucks this season. 

What the F the judges smoking?! 

Expected more feedback on technical side from Ahmed considering he's a choreo himself and has the technical knowledge. But looks like his role is to play the judging panel clown sidekick to Manish to torture us viewers all the more. 

I swear this clowning around he does, is SO NOT PHUNNY!! ðŸ˜µ

And with Hi5s, looks like judges already have made up their mind before the performances even take off who they'll be handing out khairat ki Hi5s to. Noticed a pattern every week-the first 4 or so in a row get the Hi5s regardless of how ridiculously shitty the performances are. 

Apart from dance(which the show is supposed to be based on) everything from the couples undies to their silly ex fights to their kissing and making up to their cringe worthy coochie coo moments is judged and discussed and awarded the points for. We get the show is about the couples and their chemistry too, but it is supposed to be a dance show after all. 

BTW, hi Rakhte! Long time! 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 4 years ago