3 months extension cancelled

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/Myself_Mona/status/1168983719862046722

There was no confirmation on the 3 months extension news, and looks like SP cancelled it yesterday.

As of now, the show still has the two months extension as confirmed by Raj and actors. 

So from the earlier date of 13th September, the show will probably end in the end of September. 

Fans should enjoy the last month of the show, I guess. 

I have no feelings towards the show, except that the lowest of workers, the camera crew and people like that, will lose their income which is sad. Producers will make a new show (maybe not on big channel though) actors will get a new show (Zain already did, hopefully Shrenu will too). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So our hunch was right. May the cast and crew find better and brighter prospects soon. 

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

https://twitter.com/Myself_Mona/status/1168983719862046722

There was no confirmation on the 3 months extension news, and looks like SP cancelled it yesterday.

As of now, the show still has the two months extension as confirmed by Raj and actors. 

So from the earlier date of 13th September, the show will probably end in the end of September. 

Fans should enjoy the last month of the show, I guess. 

I have no feelings towards the show, except that the lowest of workers, the camera crew and people like that, will lose their income which is sad. Producers will make a new show (maybe not on big channel though) actors will get a new show (Zain already did, hopefully Shrenu will too). 

that 3 Months Extension was Never confirmed by Star. It was a rumour spread by some journalist. Also that Zain new show news is a rumour too.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

So our hunch was right. May the cast and crew find better and brighter prospects soon. 

Yes. Esp. the crew who get little income. 

I can't feel bad that this trashfire is going off air, but hoping best for all the employees.