Mishti is just Girlfriend goals!

Trigonometry290 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just love how bold and flirty Mishti is. It's so refreshing to see such a FL who is shy but equally romantic. It's not only Abir, but the show shows how even Mishti contributes equally to the relationship. What was the best today was that she literally has no chill in showing how much she loves for Abir. If she goes to meet Abir in the night according to the precap, I could not be more proud of her. Giving me Romeo vibes. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Hahahahaha!!! I so agree with you!!! Our Mishti is Miss Romeo or I would say Miss Bold Juliet!! Abir needs to buck up!! Mishti is leaving him behind in this romance game like a champ!! I love it how makers have shown her so bold, not shy at all!!

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Hahahahaha!!! I so agree with you!!! Our Mishti is Miss Romeo or I would say Miss Bold Juliet!! Abir needs to buck up!! Mishti is leaving him behind in this romance game like a champ!! I love it how makers have shown her so bold, not shy at all!!

Ikr! She has 3 kisses and 2 "ilu"s while Abir has only 1 for each in his account. Loving it!

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hehe ikr!! even abir becomes flustered by mishti at times which is so cute..usually in itv its the other way around and i m loving the fact that its different here☺️🤗

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really want to see Mishti and Abeer in a scene picturized on the song "Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass"  from upcoming movie with Karan Deol. (Son of Sunny Deol) ❤️ It would be absolutely beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTHGZF3BQw

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishti is such a shararati girlfriend, no doubt.. 😎 Holding his had by the car window and kissing him was such a fun scene .. Scenes like these remind me of the kid Mishti.. She was really like that... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

yes... its like a role reversal here... she never once hesitated that whether anyone will see and also BP was jus standing infront but she was in teasing mood.. but loved how she lifted abirs mood as he was sad due to the accident... she is very much sorted with her priority n confident in her love... loving this mish so much... ❤️

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is bundle of cuteness .😍

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

hehe ikr!! even abir becomes flustered by mishti at times which is so cute..usually in itv its the other way around and i m loving the fact that its different here☺️🤗

exactly!! 

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Mishti is such a shararati girlfriend, no doubt.. 😎 Holding his had by the car window and kissing him was such a fun scene .. Scenes like these remind me of the kid Mishti.. She was really like that... 

The best was how he was shocked.😂