Lovely and emotional episode 03/08/2019

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely episode ,all in 1frame , emotions , drama ,thriller etc.there u go cvs!! Waiting for tomorrow episode since in preca ragbhir has realized he love pragati  now and more importantly BANI jaap is almost over from his side .hope so they wont show the flash back of bani ,now eagerly waiting for pragati misunderstanding to go away.thank u cvs n the makers atlast they r listening to us viewers .hope they continue this way only. please share ur comment .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode was toooo damn good!!  raghbir finally realizing all the 5 signs. And his daru wali acting,🤣 shakuni mama ka toh popat hogya! 🤣👏 kudos to badi maa for making raghbir realize his feelings! 👏 i seriously hope she doesn't turn negative. Raghbir's fear of losing pragati was clearly evident in his eyes and actions, tbh i did not expected him to hug pragati like that, it was an unexpected treat! ❤️ and lastly, raghbir taking out his anger on those poor sofas and bottles, he was angry on himself that how could he actually love somebody besides bani.   

Precap was exciting!  green signal from raghbir now.☺️ i hope pragati clears all the misunderstandings! Loved the way he was staring at pragati in the precap! ☺️ can't wait for tomorrow! 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

indeed a very lovely and emotional episode......how sweetly he wiped her tears......and their dance was also good.....i think last 8 minutes of the epi was fab......indeed a treat/ gift for Praghbir fans from makers......how tightly he hugged her after got assured that she is fine....❤️did he call himself a TARZAN😆🤣?????he said to Pragati tum action heroine ho,wonder woman ho ya TARZAN ki biwi ho🤣.....wife to tumhari hai hai Raghbir😆.....and thank you makers for not destroying the beautiful moment by not giving Pragati's internal monolog like oh Raghbir did it deliberately to destroy the only evidence i had against him in that scene.....THANK YOU CVs.....raghbir solo scene on terrace was also very nice....it looks like now he was forcing himself to hold on to Bani's memories.....he is forcing himself to think like that he cant love anyone other than Bani.....but in reality his Heart already accepted Pragati....precap was❤️...waiting for tomorrow's epi.....lovestruck Raghbir❤️

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ek waqt tha when Pragti used to look at Raghbir chori chori and he used to ignore her lost in Bani jaap.

Now Raghbir will look at his biwi chori chori.

How sweet has their journey been. 

For me Pragati will always be Pragati. Not Bani.

And I would always view Praghbir’s journey that way.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U think k ekta fans ko khush honay degi ? Aparna phir se bani bn k scene shoot kr rahi aj I hate that ab phir koi torture hoga bt im scared kahi koi double role track na ho or may b only flash back again dono me se aik baat hogi :(