Humara pyaar problem nahi, har problem ka solution hai! - Mishti

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This scene will forever be one of Mishbir's iconic scenes. The way Mishti pulled Abir back and ensured that he knows what their love meant to her by saying those words with complete conviction was brilliantly done. Abir's surprise and later his heartening smile as he heard her deliver them was absolutely beautiful. 

The setting, dialogues, acting and execution! Perfection!👏

Tonight's episode will be remembered for a long time. It wasn't huge (in terms of story progression) in any way but it was one of those perfect moments that will be cherished by people inspired by their story. 

P.S: So happy to be able to enjoy the episode as much as I did. BM and Abir really know their Mishti so well. Thank you makers for ensuring that you rightly emphasize these little but extremely important details related to #MishBir.❤️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was such a pleasant yet telling scene.. I kept re watching the scene so many times since morning.. It's always these small moments that has weaved the magic of Mishbir... 

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was nice to see Mishti's confidence about their love. All this while we got Abir always speaking these words of confidence about their love to Mishti. So it was nice to see Mishti reassuring Abir that for her, their love is the solution to all problems. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes! That scene was executed beautifully ❤️

Abir has time and again proven his love and undying support for Mishti in so many situations. She on the other hand has not been given many opportunities to prove her love and was in fact made to be an obstacle in their own love story so far, so much so that when they finally confessed, Abir while being ecstatic was still in disbelief... 

Mishti having this clarity of thought about what their love means to her and Abir getting this reassurance from Mishti was much needed for both of them as well as for us.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It most definitely was one of the best MishBir scenes. The simplest of things but when heartfelt is very endearing!! Rhea-Shaheer were absolutely natural in that scene. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved it.. 😛The most beautiful part was the conviction in Mishti’s voice and confidence in her eyes.. ❤️ 

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

It was such a pleasant yet telling scene.. I kept re watching the scene so many times since morning.. It's always these small moments that has weaved the magic of Mishbir... 

@bold- Exactly! It's attention to such details that make a story go from good to great! I'm so glad the makers are paying attention to them.

And yes I kept going back to watch that scene too. It was so beautifully done. One of my absolute favorite Mishbir moments for sure. ❤️

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

It was nice to see Mishti's confidence about their love. All this while we got Abir always speaking these words of confidence about their love to Mishti. So it was nice to see Mishti reassuring Abir that for her, their love is the solution to all problems. 

I guess the makers finally decided, it was Mishti's turn to be #GirlfriendGoals. It was honestly extremely special to see Mishti clearly speaking her mind and ensuring that he knew how important he is to her and how confident she is about their relationship. As you rightly said, it has always been Abir who wore his heart on his sleeve so it was about time Mishti stepped up. The wait was definitely worth it. (For both him and us)

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

This scene will forever be one of Mishbir's iconic scenes. The way Mishti pulled Abir back and ensured that he knows what their love meant to her by saying those words with complete conviction was brilliantly done. Abir's surprise and later his heartening smile as he heard her deliver them was absolutely beautiful. 

The setting, dialogues, acting and execution! Perfection!👏

Tonight's episode will be remembered for a long time. It wasn't huge (in terms of story progression) in any way but it was one of those perfect moments that will be cherished by people inspired by their story. 

P.S: So happy to be able to enjoy the episode as much as I did. BM and Abir really know their Mishti so well. Thank you makers for ensuring that you rightly emphasize these little but extremely important details related to #MishBir.❤️ 

That was my fav scene too...!

When they are together... nothing can beat them