My views on today's episode

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, 

From the recent suggestions from you, I've started watching the initial episodes. But I do know the story of what exactly happened till now(almost). 

I got to watch today's episode. What a waste of Shrenu's and Zain's acting skills and chemistry! 

1. Why should Pooja serve Suman!? I mean, that lady is equally responsible for whatever happened. Though she had a chance to help Pooja, she didn't. What made Pooja apologetic towards her that she actually started pressing her feet! Seriously, I can do anything for my parents and family, but not to the one who didn't help me & my family in particular, at such times and yet throw tantrums at me! 

2. Suman shouted at her and she went on to cry. Is it just to make Kabir believe that she has changed. But there are lot of other ways for makers to show it. Hell, if u ask me, why should she even change! 

3. What made Kabir discuss his plans with that guy.. I don't know the equation of these two yet.. So can't say

4. I didn't expect Pooja's mom to react in that way. Lol, she was like jawab de mujhe and didn't let her daughter answer her. You got to meet your daughter after so long, u don't even know how she was raised, how much she missed you. Can't she sit and talk to her. With so less time left for the show to end, why is it being dragged unnecessarily. 

The complete essence of the show will be lost if it's shown that whatever Pooja/Jhanvi did is wrong! At least being her mother, she should have tried to understand her. Why so much of negativity!? 

5. When Rani disclosed what she did, even then Pooja couldn't understand her motives. I mean she didn'tthink what was the need to do all of it. There could have been a discussion, an argument or whatever. 

Why is Pooja being shown as the damsel in distress and Kabir the mahan, who will be the only one to trust and save her! C'mon, she handled whole PK clan alone. Can't she come to logical conclusions? 

And lastly, look who's talking about karma! I can't hate Suman more. Initially, I used to feel sympathy towards her. But now, I feel Pooja shouldn't have an ounce of guilt for whatever she did with this lady at least! 

The whole scene where two mothers converse, I don't even want to talk about it. 

I feel proud of myself and sympathetic towards myself for being able to watch the complete episode. 

PS- If I didn't have much idea on the initial episodes, I wouldn't have hated most of the scenes as I am hating right now. So I am sorry if anyone enjoyed the epi. 

^ BTW, I liked the way Kabir tried to connect with Pooja. He was being honest. Keeping everything aside, without any baggage, if we see it, it's good I guess. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We all have same questions dear! ! ! !