Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibhutil

Abhi to pendulum bani hui hai 

That would be even worse as Anurag will come close to her thinking his wife and she neither can stop him nor allow him 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Forget Bajaj....I don’t care if he did it or not. I a only hoping that it is not Anu’s plan🥺 Since the audience is not accepting Mata’s couple goals, butchering Anurag is the easiest way to get what they want

Even if anu plans, i don't regret it.  He is not harming any one, he is doing it for himself.  Only my concern is I will end up hating prerna completely if she supports husband.

Edited by Hari73 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutil

I want him to recognize that she’s his Wife and can’t take any stress. Pre drama karegi uski wife banne ka. Bajaj is okay with it cuz he was responsible for his accident. 

Me me me..Kal se yehi bol rahi Hoon main...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

They are creating all these situations to make some space for the  couple that's it ....pre ll try to prove him innocence that would again bring the new couple closer.... I can only see this happening nothing else. 

abhi yahi anurag per trust karne ki bari aayegi 

pre  bhar bhar ke  sunayegi 

couple goals hai re baba 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

Even if anu plans, i don't regret it.  He is not harming any one, he is doing it for himself.  Only my concern is I will end up hating prerna completely if she supports husband.

Edit Hari

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I am waiting for the day when by mistake say something positive for biryani😆

Positivity kha gaye..... 

Edited by shilpa2323 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

its not his plan but memorry loss can be his plan to get his ans & bring pre 

& on that i support him

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago