Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Moon-Zo is totally obsessed with Jong-Woo..He without plan now killed Jong Woo's boss due to him!!! 2 more episodes to go..Wonder if Jong Woo will kill Moon Zo and then if he carries on like him!!! 😲🤓

My prediction came true..He not only killed Moon Zo..But all other culprit and turned into a psycho!!! 😲
poo_j thumbnail

Its definitely one the creepiest drama ever!!! A good thriller!!! Recommend for those who like psychological thrillers!!!

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please explain me the ending..Anybody Since Ji eun saw ML hallucinating, I wonder if its Wookie..I feel he eventually tuned ML into a killer 🤔

I started 'Hotel King' just to undo whatever I saw of wookie in this show, its somehow uneasy !!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Please explain me the ending..Anybody Since Ji eun saw ML hallucinating, I wonder if its Wookie..I feel he eventually tuned ML into a killer 🤔

I started 'Hotel King' just to undo whatever I saw of wookie in this show, its somehow uneasy !!

Jung Woo kills everyone including Wookie..He gets the hallucination after he kills him..That's when Ji Eun saw it..I think he will keep on seeing Wookie subconsciously..I am watching "Be Melodramatic" kdrama..In that one of the heroine too hallucinate and interact with her dead lover..So its like that from here on for Jung Woo..

Wookie as said created a best masterpiece with Jung Woo..He turned him into a psycho and serial killer..

If you have more doubts..You can read comments of 10th episode in Kiss Asian site..There was this one comment which gave the explanation..

EXPLANATION - between HALLUCINATION and REALITY:
============================================
1:00:47 - 1:01:18 is Jong Woo's hallucination (see Dentist Seo tells him "you are the best masterpiece I ever created" while STANDING and touching Jong Woo's neck). (HALLUCINATION)

1:01:19 - 1:01:21 -> Then, the camera shows Jong Woo's girlfriend hearing something from the dentist chair. (REALITY - the story tells viewers that in reality, Jong Woo is hallucinating)

1:01:22 - 1:01:26 -> The camera continues showing viewers Jong Woo's hallucination is happening.

1:01:27 - 1:01:31 -> Dentist Seo is shown lying on the floor while pressing his bloody neck. --->> (REALITY - again the story/camera tells viewers that in reality, Jong Woo is hallucinating because the REAL ONE is Dentist Seo already DYING on the floor.)

1:01:32 - 1:01:41 : - The camera goes back to Jong Woo's hallucination.

And Hotel King is my first Wookie drama..Its one of my most favorite drama!!!

ndivyateja thumbnail

Jung Woo kills everyone including Wookie..He gets the hallucination after he kills him..That's when Ji Eun saw it..I think he will keep on seeing Wookie subconsciously..I am watching "Be Melodramatic" kdrama..In that one of the heroine too hallucinate and interact with her dead lover..So its like that from here on for Jung Woo..

Wookie as said created a best masterpiece with Jung Woo..He turned him into a psycho and serial killer..

If you have more doubts..You can read comments of 10th episode in Kiss Asian site..There was this one comment which gave the explanation..

EXPLANATION - between HALLUCINATION and REALITY:
============================================
1:00:47 - 1:01:18 is Jong Woo's hallucination (see Dentist Seo tells him "you are the best masterpiece I ever created" while STANDING and touching Jong Woo's neck). (HALLUCINATION)

1:01:19 - 1:01:21 -> Then, the camera shows Jong Woo's girlfriend hearing something from the dentist chair. (REALITY - the story tells viewers that in reality, Jong Woo is hallucinating)

1:01:22 - 1:01:26 -> The camera continues showing viewers Jong Woo's hallucination is happening.

1:01:27 - 1:01:31 -> Dentist Seo is shown lying on the floor while pressing his bloody neck. --->> (REALITY - again the story/camera tells viewers that in reality, Jong Woo is hallucinating because the REAL ONE is Dentist Seo already DYING on the floor.)

1:01:32 - 1:01:41 : - The camera goes back to Jong Woo's hallucination.

And Hotel King is my first Wookie drama..Its one of my most favorite drama!!!

Thank you soo much Poo..That was very helpful..Im disappointed it ended up Dark..Sadly, even the female Detective hallucinates..😭

Verdict (For those who are yet to watch) : Undoubtedly hard core Thriller, but its too crude & cruel..better Don't watch if u r a wookie liker

poo_j thumbnail

Thank you soo much Poo..That was very helpful..Im disappointed it ended up Dark..Sadly, even the female Detective hallucinates..😭

Verdict (For those who are yet to watch) : Undoubtedly hard core Thriller, but its too crude & cruel..better Don't watch if u r a wookie liker

Welcome Divya!!! 🤗

Can we blame them? Wookie did appear all the time when he was alive stalking them..So its sort of natural in the end they hallucinate..smiley18 I think for female cop it will go away after a while..But he will stay with hero!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail

Galloped 'Hotel King'

Surprised to see Lee Da he & Lee dong wook back after 'My Girl'..They were more lovable & fun there, here they look more sappy & dependent but cute Wookie looked Hawwt, from the epiglottis ☺️ Look at what they did to him in Strangers from Hell 😡

Apart from the leads, the show had hell loads of filler just to cover up 32 hrs 👎🏼 I FF'd most of the epis, yet a good watch !!

poo_j thumbnail

Galloped 'Hotel King'

Surprised to see Lee Da he & Lee dong wook back after 'My Girl'..They were more lovable & fun there, here they look more sappy & dependent but cute Wookie looked Hawwt, from the epiglottis ☺️ Look at what they did to him in Strangers from Hell 😡

Apart from the leads, the show had hell loads of filler just to cover up 32 hrs 👎🏼 I FF'd most of the epis, yet a good watch !!

Divya..Its just a character..I was happy he tried a psycho villain role..Its shows his versatility..

I loved all episode..Except last 6 I think..I watched it years back..They did drag it towards end..When his mom loses her memory..

I absolutely loved Wooki and Lee Da He's chemistry..❤

ndivyateja thumbnail

Divya..Its just a character..I was happy he tried a psycho villain role..Its shows his versatility..

I loved all episode..Except last 6 I think..I watched it years back..They did drag it towards end..When his mom loses her memory..

I absolutely loved Wooki and Lee Da He's chemistry..❤

Honestly speaking, this is a very different role from what he usually does. He scared the hell outta me 😆 which is why I want to watch sweet side of him from his previous shows & HK absolutely served the purpose 😳