Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I remember reading that Tunnel was based on this serial killings, its the first serial killing in korea & due to lack of awareness & proper technology its become hard to find him..Since its a fictional show, ML is shown time travelling to 2k & solves it with the current resources..In hard reality, that is never the case

Im glad Korean police force haven't shelved it as cold case & worked on it for 33 bloody damn yrs.. but sadly their insensitive law says he won't face charges, punishing him is the only way to justice.

I know its true case from Signal..As all cases were real in Signal drama..You haven't seen Signal???
1103978 thumbnail

Tunnel and signal both get very confusing ... Similar theme and serial killer cases!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Tunnel and signal both get very confusing ... Similar theme and serial killer cases!

Ya..But since Signal came 1st..And they gave their own closure to the cases which were unresolved in real..
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I know its true case from Signal..As all cases were real in Signal drama..You haven't seen Signal???

I have seen signal in parts as it was too dark & gave me an uneasy feeling, so don't remember much. On the other hand Tunnel balanced out with humor, fantasy & a love track. So I binged it.

Poo, I know you like the signal director work..Even I like it but I haven't watched even a single show of his continuously..I start it then lose interest, finally finishes it after a break..His shows are sad/serious most of the time which is why it takes time for me to finish

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I have seen signal in parts as it was too dark & gave me an uneasy feeling, so don't remember much. On the other hand Tunnel balanced out with humor, fantasy & a love track. So I binged it.

Poo, I know you like the signal director work..Even I like it but I haven't watched even a single show of his continuously..I start it then lose interest, finally finishes it after a break..His shows are sad/serious most of the time which is why it takes time for me to finish

Oh..Yes..Signal was dark too..But I love the bond between the three leads and how Lee Jae Han fights for justice no matter what..

Ya..Kim Won Suk is my most favorite Director..Misaeng , Signal, My Mister are in my top favorite list..He directs really well..Tho serious but realistic..The characters live their roles..You can't say they are acting at all..I am loving his Arthdal Chronicles too..Tho it could have been better..But now that it seems epi 18 of it is just season 1..2 more seasons to go..So he will do well if they continue the series..

So you have not seen Misaeng too??? 😕

poo_j thumbnail

A lot happened in epi 5..When we thought that ahjumma escaped..Only to come across Wookie's character..Seems that lady who managing the building is killing all older people for money who has insurance..

Only the female lead is interested in solving the case..And she is going alone to investigate there..Which is not good..She has to go with her partner..

Now hero's GF is visiting that place when he is not even there.. And hero's boss is in love with her..What a creep!!!

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

EP 5-6 had nothing going on, except, ML turning crazy & one of the roomies die, Wish theres a twist or some investigation or anything unpredictable. Trap is undoubtedly the best "Dramatic Cinema" so far !!

poo_j thumbnail

Moon-Zo is totally obsessed with Jong-Woo..He without plan now killed Jong Woo's boss due to him!!! 2 more episodes to go..Wonder if Jong Woo will kill Moon Zo and then if he carries on like him!!! 😲🤓

poo_j thumbnail

This drama tops the creepiest drama ever!!!

1103978 thumbnail

I just read what happened in the end!

ETA: Will try watching last Ep before I form a judgement tho!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 5 years ago