Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pritash05

My take he is faking itx

Memory loss of male lead as a track is done to death in itv shows..so much that people are fed up of that track.

Regarding the question..it looks like he genuinely lost his memory. 

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’d be great if he’s faking it :p

I’m ever ready for some Raku shona tricking Shachini and foiling her plans, and DriKshit tashan 😂🙌🏻

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I think we can get some great scene if rakku is faking a memory loss 

I think it would be nice to see the reversal of the fire scene where drishti was scared for him when his alone with her as Lambu lal we finally see that panick and worry of nearly losing her and this time Drishti doing the calming down 

Also if he is faking we can get the unveiling of lamulal rakks slowly taking of the beard and all 😜

Or we can see rakks make drishti do stuff as Lambu Lal that he probably wouldn’t have said directly like a massage 🤣

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

I think we can get some great scene if rakku is faking a memory loss 

I think it would be nice to see the reversal of the fire scene where drishti was scared for him when his alone with her as Lambu lal we finally see that panick and worry of nearly losing her and this time Drishti doing the calming down 

Also if he is faking we can get the unveiling of lamulal rakks slowly taking of the beard and all 😜

Or we can see rakks make drishti do stuff as Lambu Lal that he probably wouldn’t have said directly like a massage 🤣

Mevs🤗.

Missed u a lot😭.

Kahan thi tum!

If only ra is faking his memory loss.... and we get to see some drikshit moments ☹..but I am preparing myself to keep zero expectations. 

Edited by ratna.nanda - 4 years ago
Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Mevs🤗.

Missed u a lot😭.

Kahan thi tum!

If only ra is faking his memory loss.... and we get to see some drikshit moments ☹..but I am preparing myself to keep zero expectations. 

Hiiiiii🤗

On twitter and IG 🤣 so I didn’t get time for IF 😭

Trying to make my way back though 🤷🏻‍♀️

See if his faking then we can get good Drikshit scenes of his forget then even then we can get good scenes 🤔 as we may get akru bedil shergill back and we can see Drishti remind him of everything again 🤔 either way I think it will be interesting especially with this new touch to drishtis personality