Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: davos

Yeah this week too... Trps just came out. It's at 2.6 this week as well. Am glad they are stagnant. 

But where did u see 2.6?IF says 3. So looked like viewers fell for the reunion promo. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I saw IF's report. I think they are only measuring urban data for their report. The 2.6 rating is overall. Not just rural/urban. I go with Salil/Tripti's reports.

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1172078884134633472

https://twitter.com/Tripti567/status/1172032134283837440

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail

Some confusion.  Kundali is OUT of top 5 in BARC report.  Kundali fans are shocked. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel like Abhigya fans are like bhikari's are this point begging and waiting for the story to move forward in some effin way that makes sense. Like the main leads have become supporting actors at this point. where the heck is this show even going?

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah yesterday was a new low. The cast looked like a band of clowns running amok in MM. Dialogues juvenile and completely low brow. They will do anything to degrade this show and keep Abhigya apart. 🤢 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are adding new characters to the kitty like kids collecting candy on halloween and hoarding it to last them a year. i can't even...

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah this  grandson of sarita ji...he's there to advance this ranbir-prachi bullshit 'lovestory' meaning they will focus on this shitty dp and not on Abhigya anytime soon. 🤢

Today too... the focus was entirely on rhea,ranbir,prachi. man. can't just stand any of them.  ranbir's daadi gets more screen space than abhigya. 🤢 aise thopenge hum pe to yeh log audience ke favorite ban jayenge kya? 🤔

man...i really need to actively make an effort to not invest so much energy into abhigya/this show. because it's sucking too much time and energy out of me. I used to read a lot more before i got into this show earlier this year. Have to get back to it.

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Yeah this  grandson of sarita ji...he's there to advance this ranbir-prachi bullshit 'lovestory' meaning they will focus on this shitty dp and not on Abhigya anytime soon. 🤢

Today too... the focus was entirely on rhea,ranbir,prachi. man. can't just stand any of them.  ranbir's daadi gets more screen space than abhigya. 🤢 aise thopenge hum pe to yeh log audience ke favorite ban jayenge kya? 🤔

man...i really need to actively make an effort to not invest so much energy into abhigya/this show. because it's sucking too much time and energy out of me. I used to read a lot more before i got into this show earlier this year. Have to get back to it.

I feel ya. I think i'm just going to focus back on my reading than this crap. Just got a bunch of books. LOL i'm actually following up on some of Sriti's recommendations. She's got a pretty good taste in books. I finished Latitudes of Longing recently and it was so poetically written. Just started up on Confessions of an Economic Hitmen. I think i'm going to read Exit West next. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Exit West is a good one if you can suspend disbelief/reality and just go with the concept of it.  Very well written. 

Was reading An American Marriage by Tayari Jones, will pick up where i left.  

poiu123 thumbnail

The grandson of Saritaji looks way younger than Prachi . How did they choose him for the third angle? I was expecting him to say Prachi di 😃.upar se he cannot act. Makers are clever, they will NOT move the focus to new gen. You just see. If Abhigya are not getting enough screen space, there is no one in the younger gen who gets enough space as a LEAD..

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago