Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Nope it’s not the same thing

Alia wasn’t launched by her father - and she worked hard to overcome her weaknesses. She’s not as bad look as this Karan dud who looks like he belongs at a McDonald’s and wahan bhi not at the front counter 

🤣 kamaal insaan ho aap SH 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

🤣 kamaal insaan ho aap SH 😆

he’s awful , he offends  me 

Even his dad agrees - he’s the director and hasn’t given him any close ups shot

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Anupama didn’t even bother to ask the girl more than one pity question. Atleast pretend you’re trying.

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nepo kids: Mom, I want to be an actor. 5 months later they are doing promotions of their film. 

Outsiders: Leave hometown, stays in PG, gym, connections, acting school, struggle, failure, auditions, struggle, failures, auditions, some sidey gig and if lucky second or third lead in a movie.

Life indeed is fair.

Edited by Gameon_Reborn - 4 years ago
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poor guy seems really shy even more shy than Sunny. I seriously doubt he will make it far. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Poor guy seems really shy even more shy than Sunny. I seriously doubt he will make it far. 

Please don’t feel sorry for him, that’s what they want

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All these over protectiveness ain't gonna help this guy.None of these people are actually serious about this. All are treating it as a time pass thing. Raja beta bore ho raha tha ghar pe toh chalo papa movie banate hai. 

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His not a hero material atall. Dharmendra and Sunny were quite Handsome when young. But this guy doesn't have looks nor a personality. His nose is very distracting. His soo shy and I doubt he can do acting. I wonder why they are wasting money in producing movie for him.

Sunny inspite of being shy could pulloff action scenes and powerful dialogues like tariq pe tariq. Isse toh kuch na ho payega. Today BW is very competitive you have to be smart.

Btw I feel Bobby Deol's son is far more good looking.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chalo. At least we now have a well-cultured and decent-mannered personality in the film industry now.

Bet he'll find it weird amidst all the vultures.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I find him really cute .. and don't want to comment about acting skill right now before watching the movie.. Cmon guys; being a newcomer we shud give him some time for grooming up & polish himself .. don't need to be so judgemental and STOP being an "Antaryami" or a "Baba" to predict someone's career future before watching their work and potential. Don't underestimate anyone !😈

And yes, I really wish he won't be an actor like his father who always did only "tod phod" & "shouting" in the name of acting in his whole career 😆 Sunny Deol had zero versatility as an actor 😝 Hope his son will be different and good actor ...!

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago