Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Damnnn this is really good πŸ€—

I loved how you used Babita’s experience with Ashok, Kukreja and khatri to connect to her inner turmoil and insecurity. Amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

And lastly, thanks for penning down this much awaited scene, I dunno how CVs just didn't show us!

Also loved how HS' reaction wasn't dramatic or emotional but calm and composed, cause he might be witnessing such cases everyday. Loved the small gestures he extended. :)

You're most welcome and thank you so much for your sweet words! πŸ€—

Now that I think about it, it is a bit odd that the CVs didn't show a scene like this. They showed her remorse for quitting her job, but what about the fact that she was molested? Then again, the CVs have a different story to tell and they may wish to focus on different elements of the story. That being said, I still feel like I would have connected and sympathized with Babita a lot more if they had shown this.

Yeahh, whilst writing HS, that thought did come up. Babita isn't the first woman who brought forth a sexual assault complaint to him. He would definitely know what the best course of action would be. Then there's also the fact that his anger had a different tinge to it. Yes, a woman was wronged but it wasn't just any woman. It was Babita. That alone would have set him off big time. Again, if he wanted he could have used his power and authority to teach Amit a lesson via brutal force, but then that wouldn't be right. He had to use the law in a correct method to achieve justice. Only then would it be fair to Babita.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Wow that was heavy girl..πŸ˜’ but very wonderfully writtenπŸ‘and such raw emotions well I cud actually feel her more in your story then I do in the show .. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much. πŸ€—

Yeahh, the second half of it came a bit unexpected. I was initially planning on finishing it when Babita goes home from the police station but I just couldn't stop writing. Those portions felt really important to write out. I'm glad I was able to provide some insight that was missing from the show.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Very well-written. It could have easily been the missing scene on the show, depicting the turmoil Babita was going through at every step. 

Keep writing dear! Look forward to more such posts from you.

Thank you so much Jean! πŸ€—

I have a few more ideas that I want to pen out. Hopefully, I'm able to publish those a lot sooner than this one. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

This is so amazingly written! I can literally see the story happen when I read it! Gur, you're a great writer! β€οΈ

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Hope to see some missing scenes from you too. πŸ˜‰

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Woah!!! How very well expressed emotional turmoil! Your writing made it look all so realistic. Simply stunning and deep! KudosπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much!! πŸ€—

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

That was so well written. I wanted to stop in the middle to take a breath and remind myself that this wasn't happening at the moment. That it is a story. But I just couldn't stop. All the emotions, the inner turmoil, the guilt, wanting to scrub yourself clean, everything was so well placed and depicted. It reminded me of every incident that has happened to me or people I know of, whether on the street or behind closed doors.

Thank you so much. πŸ€—

Aahh, I feel both guilty for triggering such a reaction but also proud that my writing was able to move someone to this level. It proves that I'm doing at least something right.

Writing that aspect of Babita was in a way difficult and easy. It was easy in the sense that the words just flowed right out of me and difficult as I didn't want to overdo anything. Sexual assault, regardless of the degree, is a serious offense that would scar the individual for life. And here Babita had to undergo it three different times in a short period. It would be more than enough to mess her up psychologically. Needless to say, the trust she has in men has been altered forever.

I could have delved further into her emotions but refrained as I wasn't sure how it will be taken by the members. Since I've gotten a good response thus far, I might take things a bit further in future pieces.

I hope things are all well with you and I didn't disturb you too much.

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you so much. πŸ€—

Aahh, I feel both guilty for triggering such a reaction but also proud that my writing was able to move someone to this level. It proves that I'm doing at least something right.

Writing that aspect of Babita was in a way difficult and easy. It was easy in the sense that the words just flowed right out of me and difficult as I didn't want to overdo anything. Sexual assault, regardless of the degree, is a serious offense that would scar the individual for life. And here Babita had to undergo it three different times in a short period. It would be more than enough to mess her up psychologically. Needless to say, the trust she has in men has been altered forever.

I could have delved further into her emotions but refrained as I wasn't sure how it will be taken by the members. Since I've gotten a good response thus far, I might take things a bit further in future pieces.

I hope things are all well with you and I didn't disturb you too much.

Don't be guilty at all. You should only be immensely proud. Some writers just have a way of putting across emotions in a way that moves their audience and you're one of them. You can surely try to take it further. I always believe one should write for themselves, not tone down anything for the readers. 

In fact, I felt odd that Babita-Minnie didn't actually have to make rounds to the police station once they had filed a complaint and the offenders were immediately arrested and never shown again.

Don't worry, you didn't disturb me and I am absolutely fine.  Fortunately, I have never found myself in such a grave scenario.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tk2015

Lol.

They can't show everything like the FIR. Some things are said and left to imagination.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Don't be guilty at all. You should only be immensely proud. Some writers just have a way of putting across emotions in a way that moves their audience and you're one of them. You can surely try to take it further. I always believe one should write for themselves, not tone down anything for the readers. 

In fact, I felt odd that Babita-Minnie didn't actually have to make rounds to the police station once they had filed a complaint and the offenders were immediately arrested and never shown again.

Don't worry, you didn't disturb me and I am absolutely fine.  Fortunately, I have never found myself in such a grave scenario.

Thank you so much for your kind words! πŸ€—

I firmly agree with your stance on writing. I think because of the platform, I started to tone things down. I-F doesn't allow full freedom when it comes to writing, whether it's through the type of content depicted or language used.

Yeahh, I guess the writers didn't want to bog the show down by the constant visits to court. πŸ€”

I'm so glad to hear that! Sincerely hope the rest of your days go trouble free. πŸ€—