Slip through the net !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 3I.8.19 ~ Slip through the net!

Once again Kainat manages to go unnoticed,undealt with by the system despite all the glaring, evidence against her! we know that she behaved illegally , criminally, but then that’s the bluff she pulls on the family! Heaven alone knows how long she will continue? I nearly rolled my eyes  when Zaroon admits his folly and names her as Saltanat!not Kainat the cheat, fraud, deceitful, multiple killer. Well Ghazala’s murder is left hanging  in the air regards nabbing the killer, as all the Shah’s technically are not suspects due the mismatch of all their blood samples!

Seeing Mamoon leave all of sudden without even seeing Ghazala laid to rest is sad and disheartening. He clearly leaves with losing more than he ever vouched for. However Zaroon I felt was unable to give his father the support he needed. Yes Zaroon  almost patronizingly  tells his father  there are no hard feelings between them, I still felt he was  as distant from his father as  ever before. On the other hand may be Zaroon as the younger generation, recalls the trust Mainjaan invested in him when he said , ensure the family stays together. Zaroon grieves for his mother and thus is unable to maintain two immediate relationships, one with his leaving and the other with this wife of his.. Saltanat, in whose image  Zaroon invariably sees Kainat! Can Zaroon sense some deviousness ,some untruth  every time he sets eyes on Saltanat or is around. He finds no solace instead she winds him emotionally as he keeps seeing her in spectacles, with her chunni on her head, with a bland expression on her face!

Zaroon turning her away is Kainat’s punishment for being a sheep in wolf’s clothing. She refuses to accept that Zaroon’s disaffection, his indifference in her is for real! That her one-sided love is an obsession. But then her madness  continues to make her live in a bubble. Kainat can get away with murders but she cannot get away from Zaroon’s total disinterest in her. So much so for impersonating  Saltanat.   

One thing that strikes me in this episode is, how poor Saltanat even in Kainat’s pseudo persona is a much hated twin.In Shah Manzil all her life her plain jane , unassuming, low profile  twin sister Kainat hated her to extreme of stealing her love, her husband Zaroon and finally pushing her over the edge to her death!

Now under the present circumstances, we see Sneha, Madhav’s younger sister  ready to freeze the life out of Saltanat , in the fake identity of Kainat. Seems like the evil twin Kainat constantly keeps slipping through the net and getting away with her devilish misdeeds! Saltanat representing virtue, is constantly  being threatened, assaulted  by agents of  vice.

Being in a coma, does not help Saltanat. She  cannot defend her  true identity or the murder she did not commit. It’s  like Kainat has always begrudged Saltanat  for following her into this world! and for being better than her!

Kainat on the other hand robs Saltanat’s fate, by snatching her love, her husband,her very life! but Kainat remains poorer than Saltanat ,for we see in the episode that  Kainat continues to be totally deprived of the Sufiyana love Zaroon felt for Saltanat!  Even when he looks upon her as Saltanat , he expresses the revulsion  and loathing he feels in his  heart for Kainat!  Kainat knows . It's as If he can see,, through what lies underneathher Saltanat's façade that she puts up before him.. Kainat suffers from self denial too, as part of her many evils..  

The  Sharma’s continue with their Janamasthami celebrations worship preparations. Their lies friction in this family too. Sneha once again challenges her brother  about bringing Kainat  into the house their sisters Sakshi’s killer,after twelve years! Why didn’t he kill Kainat somewhere outside?

Madhav sounds him self, as a potential Jkiller.. but the man certainly has principles . just , like Saltanat. Tes  he could have killed this Kainat , but to befair , he is a man  who will never fight a defenceless ,unarmed opponent! Kainat ‘s coma renders her defenceless, once she comes around..he will fight her ,kill her and bring justice for Sakshi!

It’s clear that Indu does nor react to Kainat being in her house, as much as Sneha does. Her insane action of killing Kainat/Saltanat stems from the fact that her husband  Jugal   has a roving eye and she fears, with a pretty girl like Kainat around, her husband will making passes at her thus reducing their marriage into a sham! So like Kainat is fearful of losing Zaroon to Saltanat ‘s beauty. Sneha  too  is terribly insecure about losing her husband to  Kainat/Saltanat’s good looks.

Saltanat’s looks leaves some impact upon Madhav as well. in his room as he begins to change for worship, he abruptly stops in his tracks and realizes the presence of this  asleep sleeping beauty on his bed, dressed in dusk rose pink.. the care he shows as he props her head on his pillows.is interesting.. so much so that he leans over her and fixes her locks that get entangled in his button! He thinks aloud.. she cannot turn hims soft! Make him change  his motive! His words are really a reminder for him self not to be taken in by Kainat’s beauty.. but then again it/s not Kainat , but Saltanat his eyes behold.. there is some silent warmness of heart within ,him.

The scene contrasts with Sneha /Kainat  scene, where Sneha  makes the temperature  of Kanat’s room drop  to below minus.. she wants this girl out of life!chill eternally! Sneha  too like Kainat has no qualms  of taking people’s lives. Like Kainat, she slips away from the family worship to carry out a criminal act against  Saltanat’s very life her brother  Madhav is so passionately trying to restore,renew and rebuild!  As  Madhav  leads worship, much to his mother Indu’s delight! he is portrayed as the new age lord Krishna who comes to fight evil and restore peace and justice!

Overall a good episode especially as it celebrates the message of virtues in all key faiths of the world..precap: shows..evil resides side by side  the good..1.9.19 hamlet53. Thanks irshita for your comment.. happy Sunday ,love hammie          

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do you remember that Sultanat tried to test Zaroon to see if he could tell the difference between Kainat and Sultanat if they had dressed the same? I wish they had shown how he did on that test. 

His explanation to his wife that her face reminded him of her cousin was just weird. So did you not see before that they were identical "cousins"??? Now you see one in another?  Was this supposed to be a part of sufiyana love that he can sense that she is not Sultanat?? Anyway - still loved the scene when he asks her to leave. 

I think it is really weird that no one ever questioned Kainaat or tested her when she claimed to be Sultanat. Everyone knew that she had already tried to kill sultanat before, neelam knew that she had slept with Zaroon, Zaroon knew that she still obsessed about him, etc. AND yet no one EVER thought that Kainat could try to take Sultanat's place?? 

One more person gone - Mamoon. Really liked him. For once on ITV - a grey character. ITV usually makes most grey characters black but Mamoon was spared that fate.

The new family is taking up more and more screen time. Dargah and inheritance are moot subjects. CVs can forget about everyone - don't care. But I want Nadeem and Rubina to be happy and find their real daughter - even it is just as a collage in the end.

I wonder what was the CVs' thought process. Why introduce a hindu family and invite a whole bunch of potential interfaith issues, when they could have easily introduced a muslim family? 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

I am quite not sure about how I feel about this new family! To me, the change was supposed to bring the essence and connect back to the show.. but am not sure it’s happening! 

The whole essence of the show for me has ended with miajaan’s death effectively.. I quite liked the whole family dynamics, the characters and the set-up of the show.

The new bunch of writers didn’t seem to have absorbed the characters and taken forward the story.. instead, they have chosen to end the old feel and focus on the new.. even basic characterization of Kainaat has gone with the wind.. remember, very elaborately kainaat had renounced her faith in Allah and she had chosen to write destiny with her own hands(trying to play god) and today she seems to rejoice that Allah is indeed on her side.. 

I still don’t see why kainaat cannot be done and dusted.. y bring in a new actress? Actually they can just remove the shah family and focus on this new family and kainat aka saltanat amidst them with how things are shaping up.. 

Edited by Lonelythots - 4 years ago
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hammie hammie hammie,

Visiting ur posts like old days, remember? The plot sounds interesting. I have no idea about the show. I am glad that a writer's pen never stopped in spite of having health troubles. Hope u r not giving urself too much stress. Will b keeping in touch insha Alalh. Keep writing.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita..

hello there Irshita, was looking for yout comment.. well it's here now!

Do you remember that Sultanat tried to test Zaroon to see if he could tell the difference between Kainat and Sultanat if they had dressed the same? I wish they had shown how he did on that test. 

yes me recalls that.. but I guess what matters now is that somehow in his Sufiyana love he only sees a specs  girl... how the tables have turned.. its early days yet.. this keen wife of his should leave him alone.. something does not connect..

His explanation to his wife that her face reminded him of her cousin was just weird. So did you not see before that they were identical "cousins"??? Now you see one in another?  Was this supposed to be a part of sufiyana love that he can sense that she is not Sultanat?? Anyway - still loved the scene when he asks her to leave. 

yes the hospital guilt ridden Zaroon led me to believe some soul connection.. remember ,the feathers,.

I think it is really weird that no one ever questioned Kainaat or tested her when she claimed to be Sultanat. Everyone knew that she had already tried to kill sultanat before, neelam knew that she had slept with Zaroon, Zaroon knew that she still obsessed about him, etc. AND yet no one EVER thought that Kainat could try to take Sultanat's place?? 

yes they all seemed to have accepted that kainat was a  weirdo!  but you are right all are acting normal.that saltanat is now married to Zaroon.. the kainat spirit theory has shaken them up a bit .. into an odd silence. I suppose, its to show evil flourishing..  characters who get suspicious and ask questions, will be the one to be ticked out of the story! as it is, zainab knows and she is no state to expose kainat!

One more person gone - Mamoon. Really liked him. For once on ITV - a grey character. ITV usually makes most grey characters black but Mamoon was spared that fate.

yes me to felt sorry for him.. I guess  with Ghazala  gone.. i can understand him  walking away and leaving it all behind him! its his way of grieving. Zaroon grief is staying where he is and seeking for some truth that is unsettling him at the moment..

The new family is taking up more and more screen time. Dargah and inheritance are moot subjects. CVs can forget about everyone - don't care. But I want Nadeem and Rubina to be happy and find their real daughter - even it is just as a collage in the end.

you said it mate! dargah and hier will have to wait for a suitable candidate.. Zaroon???  my heart  goes out for Rubina and Nadeem.. being taken for a ride!by the evil Kainat..

I wonder what was the CVs' thought process. Why introduce a hindu family and invite a whole bunch of potential interfaith issues, when they could have easily introduced a muslim family

maybe the cvs want to show that people from different faiths do live together  peacefully and show tolerance and respect towards each others creeds.. remember Zaroon once said that the dargah was open to all regardless  of thier faith.. what matters is the devotion within thier hearts and souls.. Mainjaan was a revered man within all his community which I suspect celebrated diversity of  various faith in the locality..

thanks for an engaging comment Irshita, lets watch the show together... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by  Lonelythots,

Hello hammie,  hello mate,  good to see  you

I am quite not sure about how I feel about this new family! To me, the change was supposed to bring the essence and connect back to the show.. but am not sure it’s happening! 

well the family seems to have  been one surprise package which I didn't expect.. however Madhav did tell Kainat.. soon he would be taking her to his world.. whole new world!

The whole essence of the show for me has ended with miajaan’s death effectively.. I quite liked the whole family dynamics, the characters and the set-up of the show.

have to say  he went so suddenly! that most of were stumped.. I did think kainat would do away with him.. as I felt he  give her reason to dream and didn't do much  to stop  Saltant.zaroon marriage.. but yes Mainjaan was the soul of the show.. 

The new bunch of writers didn’t seem to have absorbed the characters and taken forward the story.. instead, they have chosen to end the old feel and focus on the new.. even basic characterization of Kainaat has gone with the wind.. remember, very elaborately kainaat had renounced her faith in Allah and she had chosen to write destiny with her own hands(trying to play god) and today she seems to rejoice that Allah is indeed on her side.. 

dont think she actually  believes in it.. I see her manipulating her diety to suit her insane selfish needs.. 

I still don’t see why kainaat cannot be done and dusted.. y bring in a new actress? Actually they can just remove the shah family and focus on this new family and kainat aka saltanat amidst them with how things are shaping up.. 

I think they will keep kainat as the prevaling evil in the show.. i think. saltanat and madhav's mission might also be to expose  the character of Kainat before the world.. Madhav is pretty vocal about bringing about true justice.. Saltanat  has her principles and  together  they will go for kainat.. zaroon and saltanat's sufiyana love is still vague.. lets she what happens.. thanks Lonelythots for a great comment.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by swansong

Hammie hammie hammie, 

taz taz taz! 😃 hey this is just great! firstly welcome to Sufiyana forum!

Visiting ur posts like old days, remember? 

how can I forget a loyal reader like you doctor sahiba!

The plot sounds interesting. I have no idea about the show. I am glad that a writer's pen never stopped in spite of having health troubles.

you stick around , you'll get the flow of the story..me watching Helly for the first time, she is a remarkable in her dual role of the twin sisters Kainat and Saltanat.. Vijayendra Kumria has been recently introducted.. watch  him briefly in Udaan impressive.. Rajveer singh watched him amla.. i liked him in the role of Abeer..

as for my fitoor for wrting.. need I remind you.. jab tak hai jaan.. hammie cannot give up writing! about my health.. you know how i love food.. i indulge and then I get ill.. 

Hope u r not giving urself too much stress. Will b keeping in touch insha Alalh. Keep writing.

yes please taz, you must  visit my musings and when your work can spare you , hammie would love to hear from you.. I will write , just you support my writings!  love hammie

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Hamlet, I have been reading your episode reviews / summary / musing since last one week. I did not get a chance to go all the back to when you started your review for this show. But hope to do that soon. I recently started watching this show after Dr Madhav entered and visited this forum only after his episodes started to air. 

I really like reading your posts.  Please keep them coming. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Chitra_rao.

hellooo chitra, how wonderful to hear from you..

Hi Hamlet, I have been reading your episode reviews / summary / musing since last one week. I did not get a chance to go all the back to when you started your review for this show. But hope to do that soon. I recently started watching this show after Dr Madhav entered and visited this forum only after his episodes started to air. 

I really like reading your posts.  Please keep them coming. 

thanks so very much chitra for your gracious comment.. yes have covered the show since it begin..it engages me , romance, thrill, family politics.. peoples dynamics..  still looking for sufiyana love.. it has been rocked about quite a bit lets see if zaroon/saltanat ever  revive thier bond.. or where Madhav, an impressive addition   fits in  plot.. do read and would love to hear from you again, much love hammie