Kainat made a huge mistake... Killing Ghazala was stupid.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Initially I was of the opinion that Ghazala needn't have to be killed. That it was unnecessary...but now that I have had time to ponder upon it I think it was actually a pretty good move by the writer (s) 

Aside from the fact that Ghazala would have revealed Kainat's secret to everyone had she not been killed... I think this murder will take away everything from her that she worked so for... even if it meant leaving dead bodies in her wake. 

Miyajaan was killed but nobody except Zainab knew. To the others it's a case of heart attack. 

Zainab's condition was blamed on the masked man who was seen in and around Shah Manzil. 

But Ghazala's murder.... The murder of the mother...of the man Kainat so desperately wants and is obsessed with was probably the worst mistake and stupid move ever. She may never get Zaroon after this even if she's acting as Saltanat. 

Because up until that point all Zaroon ever felt for Kainat was guilt that he couldn't save her from herself... followed by anger that he couldn't shield her from Dr. Sharma ... the nagging thought whether Kainat was truly dead or alive after realising the truth about Dr. Sharma.... And doubt on himself as you whether he did everything in his power for her? 

But now what he feels for Kainat is PURE HATRED... PURE RAGE. Because now he believes that Kainat was simply playing with all of their emotions ...she is still a monster - probably worse....and she killed his mother at the first opportunity she got. 

What this has done is caused him to hate Kainat to the point where he can't even look at Saltanat as the two share the same face. 

Kainat wanted to get close to Zaroon. She wanted it so badly that she took Saltanat's identity to obtain what she wants but clearly Zaroon can't look at Saltanat without thinking/being reminded of Kainat.... How will he move on in life with Saltanat urf Kainat? 

Isse kehte hai apni hi pairon par kulhadi maarna.... I am seeing it like this... Hope the writers are thinking the same too... And Zaroon distances himself from Saltanat urf Kainat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Read somewhere online that Helly Shah is having a hard time doing the double role, too exhausting and time consuming, and so the creatives are coming up with a second face for Kainat.  

So a different person will play Kainat and this hatred of Zaroon for the way Saltanat (Kainat) looks perhaps is to pave the way for a change in the appearance of Kainat? In her desperation to get Zaroon, Kainat changes her face to not look like Saltanat’s?