Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Arre subah suabh mujhe khayal aaya tha

"Ma wo mujhse 8 years bade hain. Unki personality bahut alag hai. We are not made for each other."

She likes the babua but PreRish are MFEO circumstances get them together and live happily ever after. 

Give an update soon 

Reading this gave some kind of peace! 😂

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nice. ðŸ˜ƒ

Please continue soon. ðŸ˜›

Thank you buddy......will post the first part very soon...

Natalya_bedi thumbnail

Thank u...

Your DP brings so many memories..Hello hi bye bye.....she was hilarious😆

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting! Continue soon! 

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

that was a brilliant start, you should definitely continue this soon.  its a new take on their story and i love it.   

Natalya_bedi thumbnail

PART 1

"Good morning everybody!!!" A man greeted the three figures on the dining table as soon as he descended the stairs in a hurry.

"Good morning " he was greeted back by only two of them since  there was someone who was too lost to reply back...

"Maa" the man again said only to hear "Rishu sun rahi hun chilla mat"

"Aapne jawab nahi diya toh...."

"Aur tune mujhe jawab diya" the lady retaliated with fire in her eyes.

"Not again...Ma.. ..Dad Bua aap hi samjhaiye" the man rubbed his face

"Veena ......." the man started but immediately changed his course seeing murder in his wife's eyes "Veena bilkul sahi hai Rishabh......."

"DAD"

"Kya Dad Dad kar raha hai.....wo meri side par hain....." Veena asked with a silent warning "Dare you change your side"

"Veenu...I am always on your side" Karan said sweetly which made Veena smirk and she again looked at her son who lost out on a supporter.

"Rishabh Bhabhi theek toh keh rahi hain......shaadi kar le beta..  phir umar chali gayi toh" the other lady tried to intervene, when Veena again interrupted

"Umar toh phir bhi theek hai ..ek baar baal chale gaye toh kaun karega tere se shaadi " 

"Ma..mujhe shaadi nahi karni......maine kitni baar" Rishabh shouted but stopped hearing a voice

"Arre waah mai sahi time par pahuchi.....parathe " one girl ran towards the dining table "Good morning everyone!!"

"Good morning  Priyu" 

"Prerna naam ki gari aaj itni subah subah kaise" Karan teased to which the girl pouted.

"Mera kal presentation hai ...aur mujhe kuch places me problems aa rahin hain......"

"Kis slide me....dikhao mujhe " Rishabh frowned and took the tab signalling her to sit next to him.

"Dekho idhar........" Rishabh started making her understand drwaing a graph on the paper.

After some time

"Tumhara presentation kal hai... aur aaj tumhe ye yaad aa raha hai "

Rishabh hit her head slightly 

"Aap milte kahan ho....." Prerna pouted rubbing her head

"Nautanki ...." Rishabh smiled shaking his head

"Acha Priyu....Naina kab aane wali hai" Veena asked serving her a paratha.

"Mamma ki kal shaam ki flight hai."

"Tch tch....kal azaadi khatma nahi..." Rishabh teased 

"Haan isliye main kal raat ko disc ja rahin hun.." Prerna said with her mouth full and started coughing

"Yeh ladki......" Rishabh rubbed her back

"Priyu.....teri aisi harketein rahin...to shaadi k baad kya hoga" Sharda smiled

"Kya hoga.... pati bhi sath me hoga" Prerna started laughing ....with Rishabh joining her soon

"Acha chalo ... I am getting late for office " Rishabh got up ...."Priyu chalo tumhe drop kar deta hun"

"Haan...ek minute..." Prerna smiled and collected her papers.

"Beta ...why don't you join our company...." Karan complained

"Uncle......aap ke company me ek bahut hi khadus boss hai .......... " Prerna immediately changed her sentence " jo bahut hi kabil hai "

Karan smiled "Beta I genuinely want you there"

"OK baba I am gonna switch next month" Prerna kissed Karan making Rishabh smile "Acha ab chalo".

-------------

"Rohit..my cabin in 5" Rishabh dialled someone while checking a file.

"Come in" 

"What's this Rohit ....this file has so many ...."Rishabh at once started but Rohit was too quick to defend himself.

"You had asked to make a separate file having all the charts and it is just here" Rohit picked a file from the left side and gave it to Rishabh.

"I am sorry.....Rohit ...was occupied with something." Rishabh sighed

Rohit was asked about to go...when he asked something "Rohit..are you married"

"Yes Sir...kyun"

"Nahi ...aise hi.....waise you live with your parents na.....mtlb all good "

"Yes sir...we are fine..."

"Nahi aaj kal you know wife aur parents k beech agar nhi bani ...toh ...it's hell" Rishabh tried to explain 

"Hmm....many of my friends are going through the same problem" Rohit added 

"Dekha maine kaha na...aisa hi hota hai...isse acha shaadi hi na ki jaye" Rishabh was also surrounded by such friends and this had made him phobic towards the idea of marriage.

"But sir....not everyone's case is like this.....my mother just adores my wife....in my case I am the left out " Rohit smiled 

"Well ...exceptions are always there " Rishabh ended the topic with a smile.

----------------------

"Calm down Bhabhi....it's ok....he will agree soon" Sharda consoled her sister in law who was high on frustration ..like everyday.....yes it was an everyday routine in the Bajaj house.

"Calm down...how can I calm down ....my only son ...doesn't show any interest in marriage...what if his hair starts receding just like his father's did.....he is already 33" Veena frowned imagining a scary future

"Sharda ..do you think ...u know" Veena hesitated

"What" 

"Ho sakta hai.....he is....is...interested in boys..and" before Veena could complete ..an accusing voice stopped her

"Maa"

Veena bit her tongue listening to the voice " Rishu came too early today"

"Kya hua Rishu....aaj itni jaldi" Veena smiled faking innocence "tere kaam k bare me baat kar rahe the"

"Suna maine" Rishabh shook his head ...only his mother could think of such things.

"But sach bta Rishu....aisa kuch" Veena tried to ask 

"Maa....you are impossible..... aah forget it" Rishabh climbed the stairs without seeking a glance towards his mother.

"Dekha Sharda ...kaise baat ki usne mujhse"

"Bhabhi...you are unnecessarily taking tension...Rishu maan jayega"

"Maan jayega...have u ever seen him talk to any girl...." Veena fired

"Haan... Priyu se bahut baat krta hai" Sharda promptly replied taking out a tablet for her bhabhi

"Arre Priyu toh Priyu hai.....bachi hai wo.." Veena said not wanting to deviate from the topic ....

"25 saal ki bachi " Sharda reprimanded

"Ek minute ....you mean....mtlb ...meri Priyu " a myriad of emotions started reflecting on Veena's face seeing Sharda's nod.

At once Veena hugged Sharda thanking her countless times for the idea which she could have never thought of "Her Priyu and Her Rishu...."

"Howcome..this thought never crossed my mind....jo bhi ho...ab mai der nahin karungi..."

"Karni bhi nahi chahiye...Priyu k liye rishte aane shuru ho gye hain...aur mujhe lgta hai Naina aur Sunil bhai Rishabh ko bht pasand krte hain" Sharda enlightened her sister in law about some facts which she observed

"But Sharda...Rishabh 8 saal " 

"Bhabhi 8 hi saal hai..80 saal nahi hai...." Sharda smiled and started plotting with her bhabhi how to trap Rishabh😆

Natalya_bedi thumbnail

Nice

Rishu and Priyu  

Continue soon

Thanks buddy.... and I would like to mention that I am a fan of your writing. ...I read your Asya story..."Asad Ahmad Khan ki Dulhaniya" and that was fabulous.

Natalya_bedi thumbnail

Arre subah suabh mujhe khayal aaya tha

"Ma wo mujhse 8 years bade hain. Unki personality bahut alag hai. We are not made for each other."

She likes the babua but PreRish are MFEO circumstances get them together and live happily ever after. 

Give an update soon 

"Kahin din bhar mujhe lecture dete rahe" Prerna's nightmare😆

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was a nice update

I like PreRish friendship.

Rishabh's phobia is right all under one roof creates problems and the one in the middle.is the guy.

Rishabh will agree it is maybe his secret wish to get trapped with Priyu.

But strong feeling Priyu might refuse or make him refuse. 

Cont soon wanna read how he gets "trapped"

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is so good. A different storyline from the show.

So, Rishabh does not want to marry while his family wants him to marry. Prerna is a family friend and close to everyone in the family including Rishabh. Poor guy, he is worried about how come his future wife would behave with his family, so he is apprehensive to get married. Now that his mother decided to get him married to Prerna, he should,t have a problem, as he knows she is close to his family. But would Prerna agree to this marriage?

Waiting for the next chapter.