Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t think there is going to be Taimoor Mahi lovestory. Got a vive from OST/trailers he is going to die sooner or later after the wedding.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I don’t think there is going to be Taimoor Mahi lovestory. Got a vive from OST/trailers he is going to die sooner or later after the wedding.

I hope Mahi or anyone else doesn’t blame Feedi for the death though 😳

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

exactly.. Feedi atleast interacted with Mahi and spend time with her and saw her being cute towards him, since he belongs to a lower class, for him a girl being so comfortable might twitch the strings of his heart.

But Taimur.. he is from a wealthy family, was called a thief at a public place and he is sending proposal for her, WTH yaar..🤣

I mean that's unfortunately the case for 80-90% of romantic Pakistani dramas. The leads or at least one falls in love with the other after just one meeting. It's so dumb and unrealistic and yet its like that in every drama.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do not think so people would like Taimoor-Mahi love story after the way Feedi has been portrayed, as I said earlier, Feedi's innate innocence and charm and the 'flawed' heroism in his love is good enough to fetch the audience, TRPs are the highest and there is a reason for it.

Feedi's love will be justified and even if it is not, I believe the story is not about how loving someone can be right or wrong, it is a journey of a common man to find his love and get connected with the GOD in that process, there is a reason it is named Khuda aur mohabbat, I absolutely believe that Feedi's love will become his religion and justification of such sorts are not needed unless the actor fails to make it real onscreen, and here we have Feroze, he is someone who sold Mir freaking Hadi, he can sell Feedi easily, the casting is spot on.

I just feel bad because the innocence Feedi has, it will disappear, and there is a scene in OST where Mahi comes to Feedi, and he has a blank face but tears falling from his eyes, that broke my heart so badly, that numbness, being cold from every bone, that pain of seeing Mahi, was absolutely divine, I do not know how intense the actual sequence will be, but I will kill Geo if they cannot live up to that sequence from the OST.

u never know ppl may be start liking mahi taimoor if taimoor love was justify .i think thats writter & director drop that idea .

for me feedi love is justify i believe still its a initial phase for love & its totally justify . girl is beautifull , giving u importance while being class difference, make u friend who wont fall in love . yes i agree i m liking this point feedi not thopophy his love on mahi .he is using friendship route & want to convey his feeling.

yes his innocence will be gone😭😭😭

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

u never know ppl may be start liking mahi taimoor if taimoor love was justify .i think thats writter & director drop that idea .

for me feedi love is justify i believe still its a initial phase for love & its totally justify . girl is beautifull , giving u importance while being class difference, make u friend who wont fall in love . yes i agree i m liking this point feedi not thopophy his love on mahi .he is using friendship route & want to convey his feeling.

yes his innocence will be gone😭😭😭

As I have said, I don’t think so that there’s anything to justify Feedi’s love, his feelings are genuine and his character is about love, so like falling in love doesn’t happen out of choice, so he doesn’t need to defend his feelings but well he cannot even win here, even if mahi falls for him, the class difference is just too much evident.

I haven’t watched today’s episode yet, so I’ll have to see how it has turned out, from Twitter reactions seems like it was an intense one.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I mean that's unfortunately the case for 80-90% of romantic Pakistani dramas. The leads or at least one falls in love with the other after just one meeting. It's so dumb and unrealistic and yet its like that in every drama.

More like the context is dumb rather than the characters. I don’t think so all Pakistani dramas have this, Ashar and Khirad fell in love after a gradual build up of their unhappy union, Zaroon and khashaf had this college history and work geography along with chai ka cup scenario, for Mir Haadi it was khaani’s fearless eyes and her audacity to treat Mir Haadi as someone worthless, also in diyar e dil it was Farah gradually seeing Wali’s worth. Mostly they have a natural build up, even if it’s like falling in a single episode but the context made sense, the reasons were understood. However in Taimoor’s case there’s no context, no reason, it’s bizarre 😒

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

watched the epi

epi was intense one atleast last two mintue mahi farhaad intense one

good farhaad got reality check but he got hurt .🥺

mahi was so rude but i.know she got scared for farhaad & herself .😒

feedi bina bole toh nahi jaane wala hai

rista bhi aa gaya next epi me .dilawar ki story na ban jaye feedi ki.

naheed bhi bura hone wala ye sochkar ro rahi hai

feedi what do u feel even if mahi loves u back how u gonna marry her look at the class difference

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

More like the context is dumb rather than the characters. I don’t think so all Pakistani dramas have this, Ashar and Khirad fell in love after a gradual build up of their unhappy union, Zaroon and khashaf had this college history and work geography along with chai ka cup scenario, for Mir Haadi it was khaani’s fearless eyes and her audacity to treat Mir Haadi as someone worthless, also in diyar e dil it was Farah gradually seeing Wali’s worth. Mostly they have a natural build up, even if it’s like falling in a single episode but the context made sense, the reasons were understood. However in Taimoor’s case there’s no context, no reason, it’s bizarre 😒

I am not saying there aren't cases where love happens gradually, but it is much more rare in Pakistani dramas. Personally, I feel like most dramas have them stupidly fall for each other in 1-2 meetings.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In next episode If Mahi says she doesn’t see him that way, why is he getting upset, pack up dude, she’s not interested. Farhad mistaking her friendliness for live is not MaHis fault.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Episode 7

Before I write a review on the episode, I just want to praise the people behind the camera, costumes and music of this show, every shot looks so grand, every actor especially the leads look so good, be it the clothes or makeup, just pitch perfect. And yes, the score, the tune has something in it, the Sufiism and intensity is so vibrant and raw, the show definitely deserves the success it is getting.

Coming back to the episode, it was good, not a filler but also not epic, things moved and finally there were three high points. First was Nazim Shah and Feedi's dynamics, so as Nisar uncle had already ensured, Feedi is a rare kind, wherever he goes, he has this innate quality to impress people, be it his driving or be it his modesty to not run after money, Nazim Shah seemed impressed. Seems like Nazim Shah does not consider poor people anything but slave (as Dilawar said) and he was seeing his new slave in Feedi. The second one was Fakeera vs Feedi, ohh boy can I just have a good laugh?🤣.. Fakeera was like 'go', Feedi is like 'no', Fakeera is like 'You mad majnu', Feedi is like ' I am nanna munna majnu'. Fakeera was dhamkofying Feedi and Feedi in that super ironed and suave kurta was like main darta nahi 😆. Fakeera, Mahi and Saima's trio together were more like fangirling over Feedi🤣. Fakeera is like ohh my god, this guy is so brave, awara pagal deewana, Mahi is like I knew this dumb was too brave to be scary at some point and at this point Mahi sounded like Mir haadi when she worded 'uslko darr kyu nahi lagta'😆, Saima is like please the sharp jawlined guy does not deserve to die in here, can our army save him 🤣? And then this trio decided that they will dhamkofy him again. On the other hand Feedi is like nectar which attracts bees around him, the new bee is Sajal, and she is like ' I just want to have a glance of my hero', if Qazim shah and Nazim has minimal idea about their bahu, beti and naukrani loitering around the newly found sharp jawlined driver, then either Qazim Shah hajj pe jayega, ya phir Nazim Shah ko hajj pe bhejega 🤣

The ladies vs Feedi was too good, thank god these cute and young women, all of them indeed has seen through the beauty Feedi is, and it is plane sad that they cannot give him acceptance ever, he deserves better. Feedi and Dilawar on the other hand seems like to have made a bond, Dilawar will definitely find out Feedi's intentions, and either he will die to save Feedi or just remain mum about everything. Their conversations are a hint that in future Feedi will have to take a bullet for either Mahi or Nazim shah🤔.

Feedi and Mahi, well what can I say. Man jhoom jhoom, truly they light up the screen, I do not know whether I am just biased, or Feroze and Iqra actually look so good onscreen, the way these two portray the innocence of their respective characters onscreen, melts my heart and I feel equally bad for both of them. One is the victim of his fate and poverty and the other one is delusional, she believes that she is a free bird but she is only a mannequin who is studying only because Nazim shah was somehow convinced by her father, who will agree to marry because the man is apparently rich and educated, she will have to do parda because well that is how it should be in her palace, she was herself only when she was in Lahore, when she was with Rida, when she was with Feedi, Feedi fell in love with the chirpy and joyful Mahi, not the mahi who's mother decides her fate and whose every movement is monitored by her jahil brother.

Feedi was just too adorable in the climax of the episode. He is foolish to believe that Mahi is still angry at the door shutting scenario😆. And he actually apologized for that, he still addressed her as dost, chalo shukar hai, he did not directly jump into like you are my Mahi and I am your Feedi 🤪. On the other hand Mahi is like, konsi sasta daru peeta hai Feedi, that stupid dosti never mattered to her .. Sighs . Mahi also has a solo scene where she was thinking that how she was just using Feedi's friendship and she did not imagine that it might backfire this way, well Mahi he was the first man with whom you were making friends with (given the mahaan environment in your palace) and she was still so casual, I mean in reality women who have never been around men of their age and never been with male company, does not behave this relaxed and chilled with some stranger guy, but Mahi was so comfortable in Feedi's space, so I just do not understand that what Mahi's take is on marriage, is she alright to marry an unknown man just for degree and wealth? Does she even have a mind to decide for herself? She was complaining that Feedi is killing her excitement for marriage, WTH , she wants to be excited even without meeting this people ? The Mahi whom we and Feedi saw in Lahore came off as her own marzi ki malik, and the Mahi whom we are witnessing now is a coward, I could not believe she uttered the line that 'He will learn a lesson when Nazim shah locks him up', well if you have a masters degree mahi, then you should be sane enough to decipher that your brother is jahil, there is no pride in suppressing the poor ones. Also, Feedi does not have a degree, Nazim shah does not have a degree, still Feedi knows how women should be respected, whereas Nazim shah cannot even respect any living being, women are probably not even human for him, so I wonder, will Mahi ever draw the differences? Will she ever think from this dimension that if an uneducated man can rule just because by fate he is Nazim Shah, then can she choose someone for herself just seeing the man Feedi is and not his education or wealth?

The teaser was good, Geo does it intentionally, gives us the best bits in teasers and makes us wait for a whole week.

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago