Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

abhi log feedi ke love ko hi digest kar nahi pa rahe

upper se taimoor ka bina sir pair ka love🤣

i just second teaser also

mahi farhaad in car .

mahi gave a reality check to farhaad😆.well i feel soon love bloom.

i like this scene actually mahi said has do baat kya kar li tum alag hi samjh baithe but we cant blame feedi to fall for mahi who wont she is preety & treat him so well.

comeon feedi bol de dil ki baat 🥳

Finally Mahi giving Feedi a reality check, and my majnu will still confess his love I believe 🤣

Feedi insaan mast hai bohot, khudki beizzati karwake bhi khush khush ghumta rehta hoga haweli mein 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sanity + fidi is inversely proportion to danger followed by death 🤣Matlab jitna zyada danger hai utna hi ye bhai mohabbat mohabbat kiye jaa raha hai n losing his sanity.... He is enjoying reliving Laila majnu. Except that there , Laila was latoo over majnu....

Mahi will.soon get married (isn't it ?) N she will hear some.devdas ki dastan n come.looking for him to drop it. Sometimes visions of devdas come to my mind , sometimes guide , sometimes prem rog , sometimes ranjhana sometimes ae dil hai mushkil..I am sure ending will be different than all of them. I don't want mahi to feel guilty Ye banda kisi aur duniya ka hai.

Is there anyone who didn't have a love at first sight moment for mahi and fidi ? Bas done ko aapas mein na hua 🤣 arre nai fidi ko mahi se hua.

That is so true 🤣.. If Feedi behaves with sanity then Mahi ke sang sang sab bore na hojaye

Yes, Mahi is love at first sight detector, like railway, mazaar, shaadi ka ghar, kahi pe bhi jaye toh people are sending shaadi ka proposal, that too after seeing her annoying jumping self 🤣

Feedi ko Nahid bina wajah hi mohabbat karti hai, aur ye sajal toh uska shawl odhna dekh ke hi shayad bowled hogayi. Feedi is at top of his game, he was literally giving baby dreams to Sajal, like new lovers give 🤣

Till now every single woman in the show has fallen in love with Feedi, Rida would fall too but bhaiyya banadiya, next is Fakeera, I believe Fakeera will be a Feedi supporter too.

Mahi will not be guilty, but if she loves him and sees his life being destroyed then feeling broken is natural, Feedi is going to lose the war, it is obvious, he will either die or he will just be left alone like Hadi in the end.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

🤣

phir bhi feedi ka samjh aata hai mahi make him friend & treat him so well

taimoor ko chor bol diya & he fall in love😆

@bold: Taimur ka shayad yehi standard hai, koi bhi chor ya daku boldeta hai toh mohabbat hojati hai.. waise Taimur ka sada huya smile mujhe bohot hi annoy karta hai 🥱

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Finally Mahi giving Feedi a reality check, and my majnu will still confess his love I believe 🤣

Feedi insaan mast hai bohot, khudki beizzati karwake bhi khush khush ghumta rehta hoga haweli mein 🤣

Just saw that promo.

Aisa na kar Feedii😆..... man this is heartbreaking already. I dont care if Mahi falls later for him or realizes her mistake. Feedi is so pure and innocent 😒

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw a new promo, Taimoor told his amma about his love for Mahi 🤔

And amma already send rishta.. Tairmoor's overtly sweet expression is cringe, why did he fall for Mahi, kya aadmi hai bhai, khaya peeya kuch nahi, railway pe ladki dekhi toh shaadi ka khwab aya 🤢

This is ten times more unbelievable than Feedi falling for Mahi. How did Taimoor “fall in love” with a girl being so rude and calling him a theif? 😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold: Taimur ka shayad yehi standard hai, koi bhi chor ya daku boldeta hai toh mohabbat hojati hai.. waise Taimur ka sada huya smile mujhe bohot hi annoy karta hai 🥱

waise ek tarah se theek hi hai nahi toh log taimoor mahi ki love story pasand karne lagte

& offcource they r not main couple so i dont them seriously

but yes ab feedi ke pyaar ko bhi justify kare . mahi ko bhi pyaar karta dikhaye chahe jaise bhi .

kyunki itni devdasiyat do tarafa pyar me hi hoti hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Just saw that promo.

Aisa na kar Feedii😆..... man this is heartbreaking already. I dont care if Mahi falls later for him or realizes her mistake. Feedi is so pure and innocent 😒

yes feedi doesnot deserve this🥺

hoping against hope mahi too fall in love

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

This is ten times more unbelievable than Feedi falling for Mahi. How did Taimoor “fall in love” with a girl being so rude and calling him a theif? 😆

exactly.. Feedi atleast interacted with Mahi and spend time with her and saw her being cute towards him, since he belongs to a lower class, for him a girl being so comfortable might twitch the strings of his heart.

But Taimur.. he is from a wealthy family, was called a thief at a public place and he is sending proposal for her, WTH yaar..🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

waise ek tarah se theek hi hai nahi toh log taimoor mahi ki love story pasand karne lagte

& offcource they r not main couple so i dont them seriously

but yes ab feedi ke pyaar ko bhi justify kare . mahi ko bhi pyaar karta dikhaye chahe jaise bhi .

kyunki itni devdasiyat do tarafa pyar me hi hoti hai

I do not think so people would like Taimoor-Mahi love story after the way Feedi has been portrayed, as I said earlier, Feedi's innate innocence and charm and the 'flawed' heroism in his love is good enough to fetch the audience, TRPs are the highest and there is a reason for it.

Feedi's love will be justified and even if it is not, I believe the story is not about how loving someone can be right or wrong, it is a journey of a common man to find his love and get connected with the GOD in that process, there is a reason it is named Khuda aur mohabbat, I absolutely believe that Feedi's love will become his religion and justification of such sorts are not needed unless the actor fails to make it real onscreen, and here we have Feroze, he is someone who sold Mir freaking Hadi, he can sell Feedi easily, the casting is spot on.

I just feel bad because the innocence Feedi has, it will disappear, and there is a scene in OST where Mahi comes to Feedi, and he has a blank face but tears falling from his eyes, that broke my heart so badly, that numbness, being cold from every bone, that pain of seeing Mahi, was absolutely divine, I do not know how intense the actual sequence will be, but I will kill Geo if they cannot live up to that sequence from the OST.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Okay, I saw the promo now, Mahi asks him that based on what connection did he come to see her, and he replied that 'due to our friendship'. So, it is blatant that he is not forcing her upon romantically, it is just he wants to let Mahi know that he has feelings for her. Mahi's response was rude, I mean she told him that she just made a random friendship so why take that so seriously, well Feedi