Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw a new promo in instagram, and it showed that Fakeera has confronted Feedi, and Feedi told her that he is here to stay . Friday should be here soon 😵

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Still unable to understand this obsession of Feedi for that selfish girl Mahi🤔

PS - Feedi par kitni ladkiyaan lattoo hongi?🤔🤪

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Still unable to understand this obsession of Feedi for that selfish girl Mahi🤔

Mahi isn't a selfish girl. Yes , she used him , but she treated him good and didn't claim to love him, she talked to him like a friend , and didn't forget to thank him after they came safely to her uncle's house.. how can she know that he'll fall for her!😕

PS - Feedi par kitni ladkiyaan lattoo hongi?🤔🤪

Aren't we all falling for Feedi!😳😆

TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: awida

Aren't we all falling for Feedi!😳😆

well she is selfish. Usne dosti ka naatak kiya apna kaam nikalwane ke liye.

But i don't blame mahi also because she never said anything to feedi that she loves him.

Feedi ka hi dimaag khisak gaya hai

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

well she is selfish. Usne dosti ka naatak kiya apna kaam nikalwane ke liye.

But i don't blame mahi also because she never said anything to feedi that she loves him.

Feedi ka hi dimaag khisak gaya hai

Yes, It is not Mahi's fault that Feedi has fallen for her, Feedi ka dimag hai hi nahi I believe, Mahi's rejection will bring him back to reality I guess. The class difference is too huge for Mahi to even even see Feedi as the man of her life

Feroze plays the lunatics on screen so well, I hope Feedi loony hojaye toh bhi he does not lose his innocence, it already hurts' to see the exploitation will be huge as he is inviting himself for the upcoming suicide mission.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I saw a new promo, Taimoor told his amma about his love for Mahi 🤔

And amma already send rishta.. Tairmoor's overtly sweet expression is cringe, why did he fall for Mahi, kya aadmi hai bhai, khaya peeya kuch nahi, railway pe ladki dekhi toh shaadi ka khwab aya 🤢

TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

And amma already send rishta.. Tairmoor's overtly sweet expression is cringe, why did he fall for Mahi, kya aadmi hai bhai, khaya peeya kuch nahi, railway pe ladki dekhi toh shaadi ka khwab aya 🤢

same haal feedi ka hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

• And amma already send rishta.. Tairmoor's overtly sweet expression is cringe, why did he fall for Mahi, kya aadmi hai bhai, khaya peeya kuch nahi, railway pe ladki dekhi toh shaadi ka khwab aya 🤢

abhi log feedi ke love ko hi digest kar nahi pa rahe

upper se taimoor ka bina sir pair ka love🤣

i just second teaser also

mahi farhaad in car .

mahi gave a reality check to farhaad😆.well i feel soon love bloom.

i like this scene actually mahi said has do baat kya kar li tum alag hi samjh baithe but we cant blame feedi to fall for mahi who wont she is preety & treat him so well.

comeon feedi bol de dil ki baat 🥳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

same haal feedi ka hai

🤣

phir bhi feedi ka samjh aata hai mahi make him friend & treat him so well

taimoor ko chor bol diya & he fall in love😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sanity + fidi is inversely proportion to danger followed by death 🤣Matlab jitna zyada danger hai utna hi ye bhai mohabbat mohabbat kiye jaa raha hai n losing his sanity.... He is enjoying reliving Laila majnu. Except that there , Laila was latoo over majnu....

Mahi will.soon get married (isn't it ?) N she will hear some.devdas ki dastan n come.looking for him to drop it. Sometimes visions of devdas come to my mind , sometimes guide , sometimes prem rog , sometimes ranjhana sometimes ae dil hai mushkil..I am sure ending will be different than all of them. I don't want mahi to feel guilty Ye banda kisi aur duniya ka hai.

Is there anyone who didn't have a love at first sight moment for mahi and fidi ? Bas done ko aapas mein na hua 🤣 arre nai fidi ko mahi se hua.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago