Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

driver se sheedhe damad banna chah raha hau😆 though not his fault itna himmat mahi ne hi dilaai hai dosti dosti bolke😆

i too feel bhai election ke liye lad raha hai & feedi knows how to manage ppl.lets wait

if u watched ranjhna movie u can understand😳

damad, kya driver banna hi mushkil lagraha hai, but manna padega, he already took Noore, Dilawar and Sajal in confidence on the first day itself, kya banda hai yaar, zyada time nnahi lagata to win people's trust.

I want to see how his first full fledged interaction with the younger Shah goes on, may be after that Feedi at least realizes that his life is at stake 😆

One thing which I just do not want to accept for Feedi's character is that how he did not care a bit about his family and took such a risk, he is on a suicide mission, and he just valued Mahi over everyone else, even above his mother 😒

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Yes the forum is locked, let us discuss in the chat club, by the where is the chat club?🤣

I think you mean left a bad taste for Humna, the gungi auraat. Humna is the worst piece of female lead I have seen in the last few years, no spine, no brain, no heart, a robot who was filled with self pity.. In the end wasn't she lecturing Humza on what true Mohabbat is, I was like behen please, tumhara shojar tumse mohabbat nahi karta, he is just stuck with you because he himself will not get other women. And in Humza's defense, his revenge did not even look half as toxic as Humna's hypocrisy. He and his family have always given Rumi the respect which Humna never got in her sasural, but still Humza was left to die alone.. The climax is just 🤢.. seriously, what on earth did they think? People will hail Humna for betraying a 4 year old lover and her own sister too? WTF was that actually 👎🏼. Let us go the chat club actually..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5216140

It's here it's here 😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I agree, he knows how to impress people though, starting with Nisaar, to Rida, then Sajal, it did not take much effort, they all are like Farhad itna accha kaise hosakta hai . I loved his scene with Rida though, since she called him her brother, I believe she will understand his love for her best friend, and should come in for help if needed.

I do not think that Mahi would be jealous of sajal or for a matter of fact any other woman near Feedi, Mahi already understood that he is head over heels for her, and the way he just does not care about anyone around, not even his family when it comes to Mahi, Mahi can remain confident that he is hers only. However, I do agree with you over the fact that Sajal will be an ally and help Mahi meet Feedi. And yes that promo scene when she meets him, how intense that was, I hope the show is as intense as the promos, I am in no mood of being disappointed.

no no when i said mahi will be jealous of sajal .it only mean sajal play imp role to reliase mahi also love feedi.

yes that station scene was very intense hoping for best.

well i saw in youtube channl director said he did want to shoot why mahi was like in frist epi .jumping & all .he said its because she is caged & he also want to shoot to justify taimoor love .but due to some reason not done.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I kinda now get why Mahi was so extra in the wedding scenes..she just doesn't have that freedom of expression or space for breathing and living in this house..its all a rule book and checklist kind of living in Bawalpur..so she was absolutely something else, when she got the chance to live a little.

I like father-daughter bonding though..I felt like Badey Shahjee was upset when Mahi's mother and brother were against her pursuing studies further. I feel scared for Bhabhi of Mahi too - it would be a terror to live with the kind of husband she has

Feedi is really adorable - Feroze is playing him so so very well...there are a lot of things which still dont make sense, but he makes everything so believable...in normal circumstances, I would find a guy like Feedi very problematic..but somehow I cant hate Farhad for taking such a drastic decision of going to Bawalpur to chase the girl he fell for. There is an innocence to him..which makes this attraction or obsession also adorable? But if it wasnt him playing this character, I think it would not have worked.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

no no when i said mahi will be jealous of sajal .it only mean sajal play imp role to reliase mahi also love feedi.

As I am sucker for love stories, I really wish Mahi realizes Feedi's worth by herself, I mean by seeing his devotion towards her, yes the other characters should help her in the process, but I do not like 3rd angles ringing a bell in adlt leads, like come on, use your own brain and instincts😆

yes that station scene was very intense hoping for best.

well i saw in youtube channl director said he did want to shoot why mahi was like in frist epi .jumping & all .he said its because she is caged & he also want to shoot to justify taimoor love .but due to some reason not done.

The jumping up and down has stopped, so finally we can relax.. However, Taimur's love is increasing exponentially, and I still do not understand ke aise kya raaste mein kisiko dekhke mohabbat hojata hai? Taimur was smoking something which Mahi should smoke now, Feedi ke liye of course..🤔

Word Count: 1

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I kinda now get why Mahi was so extra in the wedding scenes..she just doesn't have that freedom of expression or space for breathing and living in this house..its all a rule book and checklist kind of living in Bawalpur..so she was absolutely something else, when she got the chance to live a little.

Yes, I guess that is the explanation for her overtly hyper nature and being aloof, that again raises the point that Mahi is genuinely a bubbly girl and not a sati savitri and pardasheel as she behaves in bhawalpur, so that again makes her someone who must not think that being in love is a crime, she has no inhibitions to be friends with males, so she definitely is not someone who should be against love. Also, her masters education must come into play if the writer has emphasized it so much, I hope she just does not have a degree for the sake of it, and I assume it will be one of the reasons she might bring up while she confronts Feedi.

I like father-daughter bonding though..I felt like Badey Shahjee was upset when Mahi's mother and brother were against her pursuing studies further. I feel scared for Bhabhi of Mahi too - it would be a terror to live with the kind of husband she has

Yes, but till now I just find everyone in that family problematic, except the Bhabi, worst is Mahi's brother and mother, but I guess her father is the real wicked one here, Dilawar has already hinted about it.

Feedi is really adorable - Feroze is playing him so so very well...there are a lot of things which still dont make sense, but he makes everything so believable...in normal circumstances, I would find a guy like Feedi very problematic, but somehow I cant hate Farhad for taking such a drastic decision of going to Bawalpur to chase the girl he fell for. There is an innocence to him..which makes this attraction or obsession also adorable? But if it wasnt him playing this character, I think it would not have worked.

Yes Feroze, I am still in a trans after watching Khaani and Ishqiya, even though he is not a technically very good looking, but the screen presence is so towering, he owns the characters so well. Be it Humza, or even Feedi, what an absolute performance, we are just in the 6th episode of the show, and I have forgotten that he ever played Haadi, he brought so much life in Feedi's character. As you have mentioned, that Feedi's actions are problematic, but Feroze performs above the script here, as I have said earlier, I cannot justify his ignorance for his family especially his mother for a girl who he knows only for a week or so, but well I think writers knew that Feroze is playing the role, so they were like 'he will make it look real' so let us not bother 😆. And till now, Feedi is the only character that has showed the best character growth, and I feel this is the first show where the male lead looks more innocent than the female lead. I cannot believe that he will witness Mahi marrying someone else, I do not want to be in tears

Word Count: 1

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Feedi is really adorable - Feroze is playing him so so very well...there are a lot of things which still dont make sense, but he makes everything so believable...in normal circumstances, I would find a guy like Feedi very problematic..but somehow I cant hate Farhad for taking such a drastic decision of going to Bawalpur to chase the girl he fell for. There is an innocence to him..which makes this attraction or obsession also adorable? But if it wasnt him playing this character, I think it would not have worked.

yes i too now understant mahi jumping in weddung

dont know bade shahji mujhe aur bade wale lag rahe hai .

yes yes feedi is so adroble & has own charm

i dont find him problematic at all aise bus dekha aur mahi ke ghar nahi pahuch gaya hai .

mahi given him hint yes there could be possibility

but now after seeing the situation he is not steping back because thats not farhaad

i m very excited for next some epi

baad me toh rona hi rona hai😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

point i agree mahi realise her feeling only by herself its kinda also good .

actually its we know that he become peer & all thats why we think faimly ki taraf nahi delh raha.

when he gone to bahawalpur he doesn't know it will be dangerous & this difficult .but now he took this as challenge